|Live journal time
||[30 Jul 2003|01:06am]
I am goin' to try to update my live journal since i have the same account name so feel free to check it out: www.livejournal.com/users/yttanwho/
||[17 Jul 2003|06:52am]
||You Don't Have to Call- Usher
Yup, believe it or not, it's 650 am and I am already up. I've been busy with the EYF training and have been goin' to bed before midnight. I am having a good time with the group and theyve been really great. We made a real nice bond with each other and learned a lot together. They're the best. I've been promoted from Community Orientation Assistant to Floor OA so I am excited about it. The high schoolers arrive on Satuday so we are all preparing for it. I'm paired up with Shelly Guy to take over the floor with the opposite wing of Sam Lu and David Robinson. We are in the process of working on the floor "theme" decoration which is due tmw at 6pm-Yike! Here is the url to check our EYF staff: www.rit.edu/~sltwww/ For the ones who experienced as a RA at EYF in the past years, got any good advice to share with me?!? *big grins*
||[03 Jul 2003|02:30am]
Hey you people, how about some credits for me on giving out those survey ideas??? Pfft...!! =)
Hope all is well.. boy i'm too lazy to update all the time! Hah. Went to Dribbles with Julie, Jesus, Mel and Roger tonite. Had fun playing games with the girls and Anna who met us there. Hope we do that again!!
More surveys on the way when i have more time. ;-)
|Want more surveys?? :-D
||[27 Jun 2003|02:14am]
// YOUR ROOM, WAKING UP //
01. What color are your walls? white
02. What color is your bedspread/sheets? white, blue, green, purple
03. What color is your rug? carpet is grey
04. Any posters/bulletin boards/designs in your room? yeah almost everywhere on each wall.
05. Do you have a TV? yes but its not mine
06. Do you have a phone? TTD
07. Do you have your own computer? yes, my laptop
08. Do you have a desk? yes
09. What are your most treasured belongings in your room? computer and my hearing aids, lol.
10. What are your most favorite things in your room? my bed and pillows!!
11. Do you have any fancy lights in your room? yeah several neat ones around here.
// GETTING READY //
01. What is the first thing you do when you wake up? walk to the bathroom & pee.
02. Anything unusual? Dont think so
03. Do you pick out your clothes the night before school? sometimes
04. Do you try your best to look cute for school? sometimes
// SCHOOL //
01. What color is your backpack? white, blue & black
02. Do you try your best when it comes to school work? it depends
03. Do you listen or doodle? both
04. BE QUIET - yep..most of the time
05. Do you eat your cafeteria food, or go out? in hs, cafeteria, but now, i eat at my apt.
06. What do you do right when schools over? go home for nap :)
// HOME //
When you come home are you. . .(at UC, not home home)
01. Miserable? sometime after long days of school
02. Happy? sometimes
03. Tired? yeah
04. LEAVE ME ALONE? nah
// OTHER //
01. Do you take walks around your neighborhood sometimes? yeah around campus.
02. What are some hobbies of yours? sports, movies
03. Do you collect anything? Milk Mustache ads
04. What do you do in your spare time? spend time w pals, computer, movies/tvs
05. Are you in love, or at least falling? pfft yeah right.
// NIGHT TIME //
01. What do you do before you go to bed? watch tv to doze off
02. Do you kiss your parents/guardians goodnight, or just say "goodnight"? Both in hs, neither in here at college.
03. What way do you sleep (ex: on your side, tummy, etc.)? stomach, sides, back..i roll around a lot
04. Do you like your life? there are some good points.............
Last cigarette: my first and last time when i took a puff during my sr yr
Last car ride: I think last week.
Last kiss: april
Last good cry: last week after watching a Korean movie.
Last library book checked out: *shrugs*
Last movie seen: "Ride with the Devil"
Last book read: shit...uhm..
Last cuss word uttered: shit
Last beverage drank: water
Last food consumed: ice pop
Last crush: this word is so hs...
Last phone call: Residence Hall Office
Last TV show watched: Conan O'Brien
Last time showered: in the evening
Last shoes worn: my Roxy flip flops
Last cd played: "Pink" Misunderstood on the way back to Rochester from home
Last item bought: bathing suits
Last downloaded: I forgot.
Last annoyance: my scanner doesnt work
Last disappointment: my room is a mess and i have too much shit
Last soda drank: Mt. Dew
Last thing written: my name
Last key used: return
Last word spoken: good nite
|June...The Birthday Month..
||[20 Jun 2003|06:54pm]
||"21 Questions"- 50 Cents
First of all, I would like to say Happy 23rd Birthday to Adrean.... Geez, seems like so many birthdays occur this month. My mother, my niece, my grandmother, Teri, Adrean, Eugenia, Roger, Eric, and more people that I know of or who knows my people... Tonite, I'm goin' to Bree's roommate's friend's surprise birthday party. It should be interesting. I plan not to drink much or not at all since I have NO alcohol on me. But that's okay.. I don't need to anyway.
I went to see the OC Movie "Finding Nemo" and it was sooo adorable!! I liked it.. funny as well. Hmmph, what else is new? My parents just booked a cruise trip to Panama to Costa Rica. Should be fun for them... They needed to get out once in a while for good. Harry Potter's new book is coming out soon... Smitha and Abby are visiting here in town for the weekend. I'll be busy with softball this weekend with practice and car wash for fund raising... then I head to home for dentist appointment and scholarship interview. Wish me luck!
I guess i am out of words for now... so I'll be back when i have more to say.....
||[20 Jun 2003|06:50pm]
1) First Grade Teacher: Mrs Reese
2) Last word you said: I f**king sucks! (After losing in the GameCube video game)
3) Last song you sang: Happy Birthday
4) Last person you hugged: Tom
5) Last thing you laughed at: At the OC movie "Finding Nemo"
6) Last time you said 'I love you': Last Night
7) Last time you cried: Last month.
8) What's in your CD player: Mixed CD songs.
9) What color socks are you wearing: None, im wearing flipflops
10) What's under your bed: Laundry basket, pasta boxes, bags, artworks
11) What time did you wake up today: 1245 pm
12) Current taste: nothing, I'm not eating right now.
13) Current hair: Black with Intense Fire Red Highlights
14) Current clothes: Red sleeveless shirt with jeans
15) Current annoyance: None.
16) Current longing: Improve my GPA.
17) Current desktop picture: A sweet picture of me and my roommates
18) Current worry: When am I going to get my shit done?
19) Current hate: My laziness...
20) Story behind your username: Same as my aim sn and email... its my name backward "Natty Who"
21) Current favorite article of clothing: Tanktops, shorts and flip flops
22) Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex: Smile, eyes, well-fit body, Muscles-Abs(*big grins), clean-cut style of hair-not too hairy, and asses!
22a) Favorite physical feature of the same sex: I dunno...Smile eyes and hair?
23) Last CD that you bought: Uhm.. I don't remember.. I only do MP3 so probably No Doubt-Go Steady from last year.
24) Favorite place to be: My Bed.
25) Least favorite place: classrooms.
26) Time you wake up in the morning: Wrong time to ask... =)
27) If you could play an instrument, what would it be: I used to play the drums, but I wanna learn how to play the guitar!
28) Favorite color: PURPLE!!!
29) Do you believe in an afterlife: I don't know.
30) How tall are you: 5' 2.5"
31) Current favorite word/saying: don't have one.
32) Favorite book: "The Island of the Blue Dolphins" and "Where the Red Ferns Grow"
33) Favorite season: Summer
34) One person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to: My biological mother.
35) Favorite day: Used to be Saturday during school year, but now it's summer so it doesn't matter... =)
36) Where do you want to go: Not home, the land of boredom...
37) What is your career going to be like: Hoping for Somewhat Successful
39) What kind of car will you have: I already have one.
40) Type a line you remember from any book: "Once Upon a Time..." =)
41) A random lyric: I'm gonna soak up the sun
42) Identify some things surrounding your computer: Lava lamp, Purple candle-lamp, speakers, webcam, mouse, papers, pens, digital cam, tissue box, lotibooks, cups, magazines and more...
|At this current moment.... on June 18, 2003 at 11 pm
||[18 Jun 2003|11:11pm]
||"Follow Me" - Uncle Kracker
1 MINUTE AGO: Speaking with few people on aim.
1 DAY AGO: Eating dinner with Bree and Abby in the city of Buffalo
1 WEEK AGO: Watching MaryBeth and Kara struggling with Game Cube's Zelda video game for hours
1 YEAR AGO: Studying for Rothman's Psychology class
2 YEARS AGO: Chilling in the house at Cape Cod
5 YEARS AGO: Relaxing after a long day of training at Lake Placid's Summer Soccer Camp
10 YEARS AGO: Probably sleeping since it was past bedtime. =)
I LOVE: the Hansons!!! No...jk *eeekk!*
I HATE: Manipulators.
I FEAR: Snakes
I HOPE: It doesn't rain tomorrow
I FEEL: so full from food.. hope i don't get gas problem tonite..
I LISTEN: to my mp3s
I HIDE: my stomach
I DRIVE: my Subaru car
I PLAY: softball.
I MISS: Daisee, my dog.
I LEARNED: New softball skills.
I KNOW: I am a good person.
I WAIT: to become 21.
I NEED: Another Ice Pop.
I THINK: I'm getting fat.
||[18 Jun 2003|02:22pm]
||"Sing for the Moment"- Eminem
In New York.
Have a good laugh.