I vomit surveys
[Four beverages you drink frequently]
3. Do cigarettes count?
[Four TV shows you liked when you were a little kid]
1. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
2. Inspector Gadget
3. Bob Ross
4. Duck Tales
[Four places to go in your area]
2. The movie theater?
3. The city (NY)
4. In the city, The Village is good.
[Four things to do when you're bored]
2. Go to Cactuses
3. Artsy shit
4. Go online
[Four things that never fail to cheer you up]
1. Well, there was that one thing
4. My cat
[Five things you can't live without]
1. My Cds.
2. My ex... sigh
3. My friends
4. My art
5. My mom
[About ten years ago *list three things*]
1. I was eleven
2. I moved four times in that year... I think
3. I liked New Kids... I think
(my memory is to shot for this shit)
[About four years ago *list three things*]
1. I was 17
2. I was in love
3. Life was fun
[About one year ago *list three things*]
1. I was 20
2. I was in love
3. I was a lot happier
1. I am 21-ok I will be in like a month and a half.
2. I am in love (see a trend?)
3. I was bored.
[Seven things you love]
2. My mom
3. My cat.
4. My dog
5. My friends.
6. As crappie as it is my art.
[Seven things you HATE]
3. Republicans... lol
7. Skins (not sharps)
[Seven things on your computer desk]
1. GOLD gel medium light molding paste.
2. Uh, my computer.
3. A Pepsi
4. My cigarette case (with like 5 stoges.. meep!)
5. Cup filled with soaking brushes'
6. A box that I have started to paint for Declan
7. A photo
[Seven facts about you]
1. I am in love. Yes I consider that a fact relevant to my life.
2. I have lived in over a dozen places (not in the same state)
3. My mom lives in Cali and I miss her.
4. I love Pandas. SURPRISED!
5. I almost have art in a gallery in Cali, I just have to finish them.
6. I am uh... part of a Scottish clan? (Almost too, my mom is doing something weird with all of that.)
7. I like video games? Current Mood: boredCurrent Music: Cowboy Bebop thingie-The Egg And I