|Monday, August 4th, 2003|
11:55 pm - goin straight will get you nowhere...
i am now updating, betcha didnt know that, hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehheheheheHA!|
todddddday was a day. it was a monday. very mon this day was. more mon than any other day of the week. bibi came over and we went to erics. mike and dat were there. then mickey came and so did jeff. then sarah and matt miller came. we went to flynn to skate. we skated. then it rained. it was funnnnnnnnnn. we skated in the little place where you cant get wet on the side of flynn. then we all went home. then i ate. THEN me, mike, eric, and sarah went to the mall. i got nothing obviously cuz im broke. sigh sigh sigh sigh. okay i lied. i only sighed three times, not four. har har har. we got back and i was angry for some reason. lots of little things. i was amazingly pissed. i took it out on many different people. and then i decided to skate in the dark to get it all out. it helped. and so did poison the well at a high volume. thanks PTW!
my ankle still hurts. i am still broke. i still need to order drums. i still need ugly socks. i still need clothes. i still need money. i still need something to do tomorrow because everyone is going to evangelos's. i still need to go to the thrift shop. i still need lots of CDs. i still love concerts. i still love music. i still love skateboarding. i still am typing lots of bullshit for no reason. i am still telling myself to stop. i still think that this can go on forever. shit..........
[as your ship is goin down]
[i'll stand by and watch you drown]
[ha ha you're dead]
current mood: weird
current music: Alucard - Arcee Committed Larceny
chomp on this
i was bored one a little while ago and asked my friend to tell me a story. i was more than impressed by this great story that i am about to pass on to all of you. though he is very talented, and very good looking, he still decides to remain anonymous....|
"How the Grinch Stole My Virginity"
by: anonymous best story-teller ever, aka "sexy man in a van"
there was this guy once
he was gay
no, wait, no he was a jew
a jew in addition to being gay
a gay jew
stories kick ass
and then this guy, this gay jew, he pissed off the one and only tony soprano, right? now he's on tony sopranos bad side
Whats a gay jew to do?!?!
flap his arms and fly away, thats what!
because, as we all know, jews have the natural ability of flight
how do you think they defeated the japanese in world war 2? duh. you idiot.
::i asked him to continue::
what, you want more?
thats a fucking story right there if i ever done saw one
::i ask "well, where did the gay jew fly to?"::
to gay jew land where he lived happily ever after....
or did he?
uh oh! tony soprano seems to have a bit of the gay too!
We knew he had it in him!
he immediately springs to the air and takes chase!
up and up and up they went
zipping through clouds
making tight, dangerous turns around mountains and down into valleys
for a full three days!
until finally, ben affleck, err, i mean, the gay jew made a landing in the land of the gay jews
only to find it already conquered by the nefarious DAT!! the gayest jew of them all!!!
"Tony soprano, we must team together!! its our only hope for the salvation of gay jews everywhere!!"
"I agree ben affleck, i mean, anonymous gay jew! Lets take down this mother!"
the battle lastest about four and a half minutes before dat, exhausted from sexual over exertion, collapses in ben afflecks arms, fast asleep.
on that day, the land of the gay jew took on new meaning
ben affleck and tony soprano settled down and raised a whole batch of gay jews together, who farmed the land and built up citys until the Land of the Gay Jews became known as what it is today
the Great State.....
current mood: amused
current music: Thrice - Unquestioned Answers
1 complaints -chomp on this
|Sunday, August 3rd, 2003|
11:07 pm - all the billboards in the world cant cover our eyes...
man today sucked. mickey came over around 4-5. we hung around untill spaz came over. we filmed him for no reason and he showed us his ass. me and spaz skated a bit out front. my ankle is still fucked up. it hurts all the time now. bitch. then we hung out. and i took mickey home.|
i need a ride to the alucard show on saturday. and i also need someone to go with. if not, im going alone (obviously). if i go, it will automatically make my weekend kick ass. lawrence arms on friday, and alucard on saturday. gotta love it.
i hate warped tour. i have heard every possible story about warped tour. except......no one has said "i saw m-80 and they were awesome". hell, no one has even said "i saw m-80 and they sucked". maybe because all of the people that went didnt contain enough intelligence to go see the best band there. sad isnt it. well please everyone shut up about warped tour.....or else i will be forced to insert a combat knife into your face :-)
[i will never swallow your false ideals...]
[...of a lifeless happy ending]
current mood: bored
current music: fordirelifesake - just a memory
1 complaints -chomp on this
12:18 am - Sassafras Roots
i got my tickets for the lawrence arms. i went with mick. we fucked around. there was a line at ticketmaster. it was loaded with people getting shitty warped tour tickets. they all talked about how awesome it was gonna be. i said "im glad im not going to that shitty concert" and they all quieted down. i really hate warped tour now. because of people like them. anyway we did shat in the mall.
came back. watched cky. yes the movies. not the band. the band isnt good. then we went to erics cuz we love him. then we left. i skated outside. some 9 year old kid came. he played with me. he was annoying. but i enjoyed his company. he tried skateboarding. he is a pymp. i want my band. i want to make the 2nd "etc.". i want money. i dont want school. i want fun. i want to skateboard. i want to hurt myself a lot. i want to not care. i want to enjoy my youth. i dont want to grow up.............i want to fuck everything.
[i have no belief]
[but i believe im a walking contradiction]
[and i aint got no right]
current mood: sore
current music: Green Day - Stuart and the Ave.
chomp on this
|Friday, August 1st, 2003|
10:19 pm - sometimes i give myself the creeps...
holla holla holla shlaga-dag!|
today was a relax day....went to erics with ruweed, jeff, mickey, steve, and sarah was there. we were all there before he woke up. then we hung around and watched his St. Louis and Texas field trip footage (some of which shall be in our upcoming videos). all this hotel-ness made me want to go on a trip with my best friends and stay in a hotel to cause trouble.....man o man
well me, eric, mickey and ben went to BK and fucked around in the rain and in the restaraunt. this was quite fun. eventually i went home. only to go back to erics in a short period later. we played some video games and hung around as good ole friends untill i came home. its all green day and food from here till tomorrow morning.....enjoy your evening kids
[the clock is laughing in my face]
[on my own, here we go]
current mood: good
current music: Green Day - Burnout
chomp on this
|Thursday, July 31st, 2003|
10:59 pm - Welcome to Paradise
today was the day for editing "disk of 4 three". eric, jeff, ruweed, and steve came over to help. THIS IS NOW THE GREATEST MOVIE EVER PRODUCED BY US. i dont know how we do it, but every movie we make keeps getting better and better. honestly, while filming, i thought this movie would go nowhere, and would suck shit. but to my suprise, is amazingly awesome. i cant wait to show everyone.....we hope you enjoy it.|
well eric and sarah got to go to a concert....well im going to one next friday so i cant wait.....but anyway they were lucky, cuz i had to go to my grammas. and i knew it was going to suck cuz i cant seem to escape my horrific family these days, but i thought that the skate spot would help, so i figured 'what the heck'. and then we didnt stop on the way there.....no biggie.....we get there and im already sick of it, so i lay down and get shit about how im tired and they jump to conclusions that i wake up too late and blah blah but they wouldnt listen to me when i told them the truth. then my gramma complains about "o well you arent gonna eat?!" while i was fucking eating. and then i beg my mom to let me go to the apartment place to skate but nooo "we will go on the way home". so okay i have it garaunteed that im going, cool.....
....i go downstairs to the rest of my family gathered around the TV watching none other than FOX NEWS!!!!!! yay, just what i wanted, to be loaded down with right wing bullshit while im pissed off. so i put up with my family and their fake happyness and they making fun of me while they praise my bro for making the movies......i say "yeah i tell him what to do, he does it, and i help direct the movies around" and everyone goes "well i dont think so, i think ben does it all himself, cuz hes smarter and more mature than you, and he has plenty more in store for his future, and you are going nowhere, hhahahaha"
....okay so those werent the exact words, but that was the message being sent. well i skated a bit on the cracked up streets out front....good way to get away. then i watched TV downstairs while the socializing continued upstairs. then it was time to go....time for the holy skate spot....now it was dark, but i didnt care. and i saw it coming as we approached it in the car, and then i watched it go right passed us and shrink behind us in the slight glow of the city lights....sigh....my mother that cares about me so much was too busy with steve and being fakely happy to remember that we were going to let mike have some fun for once.....o well, thats how life goes, and im used to it, nothing a few corn dogs, push-ups, brisk and green day cant help...
came home, rendered "disk of 4 three" and watched it in all of its glory. now i am here pondering where my life will take me tomorrow, hopefully not to another family event.....later fuckheads
[uptight, im a nag with a gun]
[all night, suicides last call]
current mood: okay
current music: Green Day - Ha Ha You're Dead
chomp on this
|Wednesday, July 30th, 2003|
11:55 pm - call me pathetic, call me what you will...
i am going to attempt this..........it might take awhile, but theres never anything better to do at this time.....|
001. What is your name: Mike
002. Spell your name backwards: Ekim
003. Date of birth: 3-8-88
004. Male or female: male
005. Astrological sign: when masturbations' lost its fun, you're fuckin lonely
006. Nicknames: ....
007. Occupation: confused youth
008. Height: 6'3
009. Weight: 155
010. Hair color: brown
011. Eye color: brown
012. Where were you born: sterling heights
013. Where do you reside now: sterling heights
014. Age: 15
015. Screen names: f0undandl0st
016. E-mail addy: email@example.com
017. What does your screen name stand for?: i was bored in social studies and looked at the "found and lost" sign too long
018. What is your LJ/Blurty name: themessiah
019. What does your journal name stand for: my superiority over everyone
020. Pets: 2 dogs
021. Number of candles you blew out on your last birthday cake: i was not fortunate enough to get a birthday cake last year fucker
022. Piercings: none
023. Tattoos: a picture of a cock on my cock....so i will always realize mine is bigger than someones, hehehe
024. Shoe size: 13
025. Righty or lefty: right
026. Wearing: nofx shirt, shorts, socks
027. Hearing: green day - on the wagon
028. Feeling: very strange, kinda dizzy or something
029. Eating/drinking: just had a corn dog, brisk
~Friends Stuff~ Which one of your friends is the....
030. Craziest: spaz
031. Loudest: mickey
032. Nicest: steve
033. Bitchiest: matt
034. Life of the party: andy
035. Jock: jeff.
036. Prep: jeff.
037. Rebel: everyone
038. Cutest: evangelos hehe
039. Best friend of the same sex: eric
040. Best friend of the opposite sex: saRah
041. Most popular: mickey
042. Most blunt: bluntslide hehe
043. Most shy: matt (only around people he doesnt know)
044. Dumbest: jeff.
045. Smartest: eric/ruweed/ben/matt
046. Weirdest: everyone
047. Has the best hair: matt
048. Best personality: andy
049. Most talented: eric
050. Most ghetto: me?
051. Most spoiled: no one, we are all poor
052. Drama queen: chris
053. Pain in the ass: zach
054. Funniest: matt/andy
055. Best advice giver: ed!!!!
056. Druggie: seidler
057. Most likely to join a cult: i think jeff and mickey already have one
058. Have you lost touch with a good friend recently: david :-(
059. Person you've been friends with the longest: sarah
060. How many friends do you have on your buddy list: i have 200, but only 52 are my friends
~Guys/Love/Kissing/And Other Stuff~
061. Have you ever been in love: yes
062. How many people have you told "I love you": lots, but usually they are eric
063. How many people have you been in love with: one
064. How many people have you kissed: uhhh
065. Have you ever kissed someone of the same sex: yeah
066. How many people have you dated: beats me
067. What do you look for in a guy/girl: sex....not really
068. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex: how they present themselves
069. What type of guy/girl do you usually go for: fun ones
070. Do you have a bf/gf: yes
071. If so where did you meet them: school.
072. What do you like most about your bf/gf: sexyness.
073. Do you have a crush right now: isnt that the same as the g/f thing?
074. If so who is it: caitlyn
075. Do you believe in love at first sight: no
076. Do you remember your first love: yeah
077. Who is the first person you kissed: ?
078. Do you believe in fate: no
079. Do you believe in soul mates: no
080. If so do you believe you'll ever find yours: i said no fucker!
104. How many siblings do you have: 1
105. What are your parents names: carolyn, charles
106. What are your siblings names. Ted
107. How many siblings does your mother have: 3
108. How many siblings does your father have: 0
109. Where are your parents from: mom from MI dad from canada
110. Is your family close: nope
111. Does your family get together for holidays: yeah, and it is hell
112. Do you have a drunk uncle: yes
113. Any medical problems run through your family: no
114. Does someone in your family wear a toupee: me....HEHEHEHEHEHE
115. Do you have any nieces or nephews: no
116. Are your parents divorced: yes
117. Do you have step parents: not yet
118. Has your family ever disowned another member of your family: me
119. If so for what: being different
120. Did some of your family come to Ameica from another country? my dad from canada
121. What song do you swear was written about you or your life: green day - coming clean
122. What's the most embarrasing cd you own: kc and jo jo? (i dont know how i got that, i dont even know who they are, except that they are 2 black guys)
123. What's the best cd you own: dillinger four - versus god
124. What song do you absolutely hate: anything i hear on the radio on the bus
125. Do you sing in the shower: no, but i jack off wahahahahahaha feel my wrath bitch
126. What song reminds you of that special someone: weezer - buddy holly/the sweater song
152. Color: black, red
153. Food: corn dogs
154. Song: dont get me started.....anything by dillinger four or anti-flag
155. Show: south park?
156. School subject: lunch
157. Band/singer: Dillinger Four/Devon Williams(from Osker)
158. Animal: prarie dogs :-)
159. Outfit: my shorts and a shirt that is close to my bed
160. Radio station: radio must die
161. Movie: freddy got fingered
162. Pair of shoes: skate shoes
163. Cartoon: southpark
164. Actor: tom green
165. Actress: sex
166. Potato chip: munchos
167. Drink: sunkist
168. Alcoholic drink: uhhhhhhh
169. Holiday: when i get money
170. Perfume/cologne: katies stuff on the counter at sarahs house
171. Pizza topping: sausage
172. Jello flavor: sasafras roots
173. Lunch meat: PB&J!!!!!
174. Board game: life!
175. Video game: thps4
176. Website: band websites
177. Book: hmm
178. Computer game: sc
179. Number: 8
180. Cereal: reeses puffs, fruity pebbles
181. Comedian: mitch hedburg
182. Dessert: strawberry shortcake
183. Disney character: donald duck
184. Clothing store: interpunk.com
185. Pasttime: concerts, skateboarding, hang with bruvvas
186. Teacher: no
187. Childhood toy: army men, transformers
188. Carnival game/ride: Tato's Pepper Pitch!
189. Candy bar: skittles
190. Magazine: transworld skateboarding
191. Salad dressing: fucking ranch
192. Thing to do on the weekend: concerts
193. Hot drink: hot chocolate
194. Season: sum-fuckin-mer
195. Sport to watch: skateboarding
196. Person to talk to online: saRah
~Your Bedroom/Sleeping Habits~
197. What color are your sheets: green
198. What color are your bedroom walls: dark purple
199. Do you have posters on your wall: yes
200. If so of what: skateboarding, bands
201. Do you have a tv in your bedroom: no :-(
202. How many pillows are on your bed: 2
203. What do you normally sleep in: boxers
204. Describe your favorite pair of pajamas: boxers
205. What size bed do you have: queen
206. Do you have a waterbed/bunkbed/daybed: used to have a bunk
207. Do you have your own phone line in your bedroom: no
208. Do you listen to music while trying to fall asleep: always
209. Describe the last nightmare you had: i jumped off the top of the school and broke both my legs and jeff ran around in whitey tighteys
210. Do you sleep with stuffed animals: the one in muh pants hehehehe
211. How many people can comfortably sleep in your bed: lets find out...
212. Do you sleep in any unusual positions: standing on my morning wood, wahahhahaa
213. Do you have to share your bedroom with a sibling: not at my mommas
214. Do you snore: i dont know
215. How about drool: yeaaaaaaaaaaaah
216. Do you have an alarm clock in your room: its no use
217. What color is the carpet in your room: creamy? tan?
218. What's under your bed: a box haha
219. Coke/Pepsi: coke
220. Doughnuts/bagels: bagels...haha only my lunch table would know ;-)
221. Day/night: NIGHTS MORE PEACEFUL, BUT YOU CAN ONLY DO STUFF DURING THE DAY
222. Wicked witch of the east/wicked witch of the west: east
223. Heaven/hell: hell
224. Make love/have sex: sex
225. Coffee/tea: tea
226. Hamburgers/hotdogs: HAMBURGERS!
227. Rap/rock: ROCK
228. Britney/Christina: no
229. Swiss cheese/american cheese: AMERICAN
230. Real World/Road Rules: fuck them
231. Backstreet Boys/*Nsync: double homicide
232. Silver/gold: SILVER
233. Nike/Adidas: i dont believe in child labor
234. McDonalds/Taco Bell: taco taco taco taco
235. Sweet/sour: SWEET
236. Punk/emo: PUNK
237. Hot/cold: HOT
238. Winter/summer: SUMMER
239. Spring/fall: SPRING
240. Operas/plays: PLAYS
241. Read/watch tv: tv
242. Cd's/tapes: CDS
243. Dvd's/vhs: DVDS.
244. Old/new: depends...
245. Shorts/skirts: SHORTS
246. Pink/red: RED.
247. Colored pictures/black and white photos: black&white
248. Meat/vegetables: MEAT.....damn vegans...tisk tisk
249. Mexican food/chinese food: AHHHHHHHHHH.......EQUAL.
250. Commercials/infomercials: suck
251. Scary movies/comedies: comedies always
252. Bikinis/one piece bathing suits: none!
253. Sandals/tennis shoes: tennis
254. Dogs/cats: dog
255. Unicorns/fairies: unicorns
256. Water/land: LAND
257. Sugar/spice: sugar
258. Black/white: black
259. Ribbons/bows: RIBBONS
260. Chicken/beef: CHICKEN
261. Colored christmas lights/regularwhite christmas lights: COLORED
262. Cars/trucks: CARS
263. Austin Powers/James Bond: austin powers has sold out
264. Popcorn/pretzels: dont choke Mr. Bush wahahahahahahahahaha
265. Hip/hop: no.
266. Passionate kiss/peck: passionate
267. WWE wrestling/ real wrestling: BACKYARD WRESTLING!@%$@#^@$#^%^&
268. Back rub/foot massage: foot massage
269. Picture frames/photo albums: PILES OF PICTURES
270. Pens/pencils: PENS
~What Is Your Opinion Of The Following~
271. Eminem: overrated, sucks
272. Virgins: who cares
273. God: related to JESUS
274. The Osbournes: overrrrrrrrated, shitty
275. Reality TV: die
276. J.Lo: should be shot
277. Religion: boring
278. Emo music: boo hoo
279. Valentine's Day: shitty
280. Christina Aguilera's comeback: dirty, someone clean her up, har har har
281. Homosexuals: nothing wrong with them
282. Abortion: murder
283. Inter-racial relationships: color doesnt matter
284. Murder: war
285. Death: bring it bitch
286. Obesity: eat what you want
287. Pre-marital sex: nothing bad about it
288. Terrorism: mr. bush/stupid
289. Pornography: i star in 7!
290. Fortune tellers: bless ya darlin!
291. Threesomes: i will one day
292. Prostitution: if you stop believing in ruweed, he will go away
293. Politics: fucking suck
294. Country music: shitty and slow
295. George W. Bush: liar/terrorist/not my president/dyslexic
296. Cloning: beam me up scotty
297. Britney's boobs: ugly
298. Gas prices in America: consumer rapers
~Name Game~ What Do You Think Of When You Hear These Common Names?...
299. Jack: OFF
300. Tiffany: fanny = ass!
301. Ben: TED
302. Maria: pablos little spanish skit thingy
303. Jennifer: loPez
304. Nicole: ?
305. Amy: aimee
306. Adam: vandenbussche
307. Richard: harlan
308. Justin: sane!
309. Arnold: SCHWAZZEKLJALKAEJWLKJGER
310. Tom: arnold
311. Melissa: shlabus
312. Charlotte: 's web
313. Harold: hey arnold
314. John: @ JOHN.JOHN
315. Joel: noel
316. Vanessa: CARLTON (WE SAW HER LIVE)
317. Michelle: BRANCH (WE SAW HER TWIN LIVE)
318. Kevin: baker
319. Brent: nascar driver
320. Jake: cub
321. Billy: maddison
322. Sarah: best friend
323. Natalie: sarahs friend
324. Christy: chrissy.
325. Nick: hawkyard
326. Linda: arab girl
327. Taylor: liz?
328. Jordan: michael!
329. Jaime: blah
330. Adrian: lopez
~Have You Ever....~
331. Mooned anyone: of course, everyone must see my ass
332. Been on a diet: no
333. Been to a foreign country: canada
334. Broken a bone: nope
335. Swallowed a tooth/cap/filling: no
336. Swear at a teacher: yeah
337. Talked to an LJ/blurty member via e-mails or instant messages: yeah fucker
338. Got in a fight: yeah
339. Dated a teacher: Mr. Beiderwulf!!!$!@#%@#$^~!@#$
340. Laughed so hard you peed your pants: yup :-)
341. Thought about killing your enemy: die mickey, and tato too!
342. Gone skinny dipping: unluckily no
343. Met another LJ/blurty member in the flesh: YES...
344. Told a little white lie: racist
345. Told a secret you swore not to tell: probably
346 Used a foreign object to masturbate: nope, my hands are my best friends
347. Misused a swear word and it sounded absolutely stupid: no
348. Been on tv: yes! for 8th grade bballin
349. Been on the radio: no
350. Been in a mosh pit: thats my home :-)
351. Been to a concert: always
352. Dated one of your best friends: eric
353. Loved someone so much it made you cry: no
354. Decieved somebody close to you: yes
356. Been to a rodeo: no
357. Been on a talk show: no
358. Been on a game show: NO
359. Been on an airplane: yeah, long way back
360. Got to ride on a firetruck: think so
361. Came close to dying: yeah
362. Cheated on a bf/gf: no, thats not cool
363. Gave someone a piggy back ride: yup
364. Terrorized a babysitter: no
365. Made a mud pie: yes
366. Had a dream that our falling off a cliff: NO
367. Snuck out of the house at night: YES
368. Been so drunk you don't remember your name: die
369. Had an eating disorder: die
370. Felt like you didn't belong: most of the time
371. Felt like the 3rd wheel: YES
372. Smoked: no
373. Done drugs: no
374. Stolen money from a poor person begging on the street: no
375. Had your tonsils removed: NO.
376. Gone to camp: YES. WITH SCHOOL ONLY THOUGH
377. Won a bet: yeah
378. Written a love letter: yeah
379. Gone out of your way to be with the one you love: yeah
380. Written a love poem: yeah
381. Kissed in the rain: no
382. Slow danced with someone you love: no
383. Participated in cyber sex: right now
384. Faked an orgasm: no way
385. Stolen a kiss: and spent 5-6 months in JAIL!
386. Asked a friend for relationship advice: yeah
387. Had a friend steal your bf/gf: no
388. Watched the sunset/rise with someone you love: no
389. Gotten a speeding ticket: no.
390. Done jail time: no
391. Had to wear a uniform to work: no
392. Won a trophy: yeah
393. Thrown up in public: yeah
394. Bowled a perfect game: no
395. Failed/got held back: no
396. Got perfect attendance in grade school: yup
397. Roasted pumpkin seeds: YES
398. Taken ballet lessons: no
399. Attempted suicide: no
400. Cut yourself: yes with a plastic butter knife on accident
401. Did you play with Barbies: no
402. Did you own Treasure Trolls: YES!
403. Did you watch Beverly Hills 90210: too many numbers
404. Did you play Simon: uhhhh
405. Did you watch Fraggle Rock: NO
406. Did you wet the bed: YES. =( DONT MAKE FUN OF ME
407. Did you believe there were monsters in your closet or under your bed: YES.
408. Did you wear the underwear with the days of the week on them: no haha
409. Were you shy: no
410. Were you spoiled: no.
411. Were you abused: no.
412. Did you go to the circus: yes.
413. Did you go to the zoo: yes
414. Were you in a car accident: no.
415. Did you build snowmen: yeah
416. Did you cry when you scraped your knee: depends how bad
417. Were your older cousins mean to you: dont have any
418. Did you think slinkies were cool: THEY STILL ARE. THE METAL ONES.
419. Did you think the Ninja Turtles really lived in the sewer: YES! DIDNT THEY? i seriously did
420. Were you afraid of the dark: yes
421. Did you have slumber parties: no
422. Did you have New Kids On The Block sheets, curtains, sleeping bags, dolls and pajamas: i never knew they existed
423. Did you tease your hair out like Tiffany: huh
424. Did you believe in the Easter Bunny/Santa Claus/ and the Tooth Fairy: only santa
425. Do you believe in aliens: yeah
426. Name 3 things that are next to your computer: cd cases, safety pins, drumsticks
427. Do you have any hidden talents: i can detatch my elbow and then fling it around the world to stop all littering, and save the day
428. Do you wish MTV would play music videos: only good ones
429. If you were to star in a movie, what kind of movie would it be: porno
430. What would your movie star name be: Jesus
431. Do you play any sports: skateboarding!
432. What's the scariest movie you've ever seen: ummmm
433. What is the best movie you've seen in the theater or rented recently: matrix reloaded
434. What is the dumbest movie you've ever seen: too many
435. Do you drive: when my mom lets me
436. What is your dream car: old cadillac
437. Do you think you're good looking: no, too tall and skinny
438. Do others think you are good looking: liars
439. Would you ever sky dive: yes
440. Do you believe in Bigfoot: no
441. How many rooms do you have in your house: X number of rooms
442. Are you afraid of roller coasters: no
443. Do you believe in God: yes
444. Do you believe in Satan: bubbly
445. Do you believe there is a heaven: maybe
446. Do you believe there is a hell: maybe
447. Do you own a pool table: a bumper pool table!
448. Do you have a pool: no
449. Do you have a dishwasher in your kitchen: i have a sex toy washer in your mom wahahaha
450. Do you like chocolate: YES
451. Who/what is on your 2003 calendar: no
452. How many U.S.: UH WHAT.
453. Ever wished on a shooting star: no
454. Best Halloween costume you ever wore: none, big v's was the best
455. Do you carry any weapons on you: NO.
456. What is your weakness: BALLSLLSLSLSLS
457. Name something you can't get enough of: music
458. Describe yourself in 3 adjectives: tall, weird, strange
459. How many kids do you want to have: hmmm
460. Future daughters name: ummm
461. Future sons name: jesus
462. What is your ideal way to die: when i am on my death bed, i want someone to roll it off the roof of the hospital
463. How do you release stress: skateboard/mosh pit
464. Are you a trendy person: hell no
465. Are you an artistic person: sometimes
466. Are you a realistic person: YEAH.
467. Do you un-tie your shoes every time you take them off: maybe
468. Are you a strong person: no
469. Are you a strong willed person: BUTT
470. Who is the last person who e-mail you: a-f records
471. Who is the last person to IM you: eric
472. Do you hate chain e-mails: yes
473. Are you a deep sleeper: yeah
474. Are you a good story teller: yes.....then i stabbed him! hahaha
475. What do you believe is your best quality: weirdness
476. What is your greatest accomplishment: none
477. Do you like to burn candles or incense: yes
478. Do you do yoga: NO.
479. Do you have your own credit card: no.
480. Let's say you win the lotto. What do you do with all that money: get awesome equipment for my band
481. Do you have a check book: NO
482. Do you like your driver's license picture: dont know.
484. What color is your hair naturally: brown
485. How many fillings do you have: NONE!
486. How many cavities did you have at your last dentist visit: NONE!
487. Worst feeling in the world: loneliness
488. Best feeling in the world: hyper, crazy
489. Is the glass half empty or half full: full
490. Last thing you downloaded: alucard, thanks clint ;-)
491. Do you catch yourself using online terms in your real life: no
492. What do you think people think of you: weird
493. Are you a likeable person: probably
494. Do you need therapy: maybe
495. Do you take medication for a chemical imbalance: viagra
496. What the best way to be proposed to: while naked
497. What kind of movie would you star in: didnt you already ask this dipshit?
498. If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they call it Fed UP: no, fed UP Sex
499. What are you thinking: where is my green day - insomniac cd?
500. What's your favorite phrase: blah! sludge! poo! butt! anything that begins with "sh"
holy shit that was a pain in the ass.........
current mood: tired
current music: Sex Pistols - Sub-Mission
chomp on this
11:24 pm - i think im sick and i wanna go home...
ITS OFFICIAL!!!!!!! corn dogs are the best food in the entire universe!!!!!!!|
and i have been listening to green day lots and lots and its good.
well for today....we filmed the final episode of DISK OF FEAR!!!!!!! so editing will begin shortly. thats basically all i did today. with my bro filming, and eric, beebs, jeff, and i acting. and also small, but crucial, parts were played by steve. then i went to my moms for 2 and a half straight weeks. i have found my sidekicks for the lawrence arms show, happy happy me :-)
well as soon as i got to my moms i had to go to my aunts cuz my south carolinian family was up. so we went there and it started to suck. untill i got my moms car keys. my 3 cousins decided to come with me on my adventure down the mile long driveway road my aunt has (she lives in the country up north). one cousin was my age, the other in like early middle school, and the other is in like 2nd grade. so i pulled out and went 60 down the road untill i got to the main road. this had already shocked my goody goody cousins. now i get onto the main road and 2 cars come from nowhere, i was stuck waiting in the LEFT lane, and let the car in the right lane pass just before i switched over to the right lane to avoid the person coming straight at me in the left lane. now my cousins were about dead. all i heard was "stop stop!!!! i wanna get out!!! were gonna die!!!!!" so that was ultimately the funnest highlight of the evening. :-)
then we got to show our goody goody family or awesomey awesomey videos. they were shocked and appalled by the big ol' FUCK that was spray painted on mickeys skateboard. and then scared to hell during the roof jumping. come on, dont these people know how to have fun. i guess not, considering all they do is golf and watch fox news. so by the end of the night they kinda new my friends, although they couldnt pronounce "ruweed" and they now know eric as the "foul mouth boy" because of his sexy actions....i love my friends :-)
[how do you get your sleep at night?]
[how do you get your noose so tight?]
current mood: happy
current music: Green Day - Haushinka
chomp on this
8:53 am - Betrayal is a Symptom
well i must say, yesterday was one of the best days of the summer. i got to spend time with my closest friends and see friends that i havent spent time with all summer. heres how it went....|
i went to sarahs with beebs and my bro, then we got hungry and told clint to get us a sack of 10. well he was nice enough to drive us there and then realized that we were making him pay for it. i felt bad, thanks a lot clint. well after being such a good friend, he drove us back to sarahs and hung around with us there. we then moved over to erics and beebs and ben left. clint left eventually, leaving eric, sarah, and i all to ourselves, which was fun. then andy and big V showed up, with V's beautiful fro gleaming in the afternoon sunlight. we hung around untill me and sarah had to leave. ben and beebs were just arriving at erics when we left....
...after me and sarah ate, we decided to go back to erics. to our suprise, mickey, clint, chrissy, pam, and jenny were there....now we had ourselves a party. after some clothes swapping between pam and chrissy, clint and jenny, and sarah and eric... danielle and seidler arrived. it must've been the most fun ive had all summer. usually i hate being around tons of people, but when all those people are your friends, it gets pretty damn fun. thanks to everyone for the fun, and to clint especially for the transportation and personal guitar show ;-)
today we are supposedly making a movie...newly entitled "Disk of Four 3" thanks to ruweeds mix up on the title "Disk of Fear 4". this shall be fun. and to get better, i go to my moms for 2 and a half straight weeks. i might have to go to my grammas because cousins and all are up. this will suck, unless i get to skate that damn spot near there!!!!11 so we shall see. drums are also on the verge of being ordered...cant wait for my summer to begin....
someone fucking come with me to see the lawrence arms next friday.
[your thoughts scroll across your face]
[and mine crumble beneath my feet]
current mood: happy
current music: Thrice - Kill Me Quickly
3 complaints -chomp on this
|Monday, July 28th, 2003|
8:49 pm - The Flags Will Cover Coffins
i like skateboarding, even when i fall|
i like being with my friends, even if we arent doing anything
i like making music, even if i suck
i like listening to music, even if you dont like it
i like going to concerts, even if its in the ghetto
i like being hyper, even if you think im weird
i like being myself, even if you dont approve of me
...today was cool. i spent time with pretty much everyone....beebs, eric, mickey, jeff, sarah, andy, and even a little of dat. we terrorized mickeys house, well i didnt but i was involved. and then we went to erics and played in his basement, eric tells me im getting better, which boosts my confidence.....shit i cant wait till i get my drums. we didnt get a real whole song down, but me and eric had a few guitar/drum doodles that we had fun with. then sarah and eric went happily as a couple to the movies and i hung with mickey and jeff.....we went to holden and franklin and all that shtuff. we saw spaz and talked to him a bit.
i dont know whats going on with my relationship. i think im the shittiest boyfriend in the whole world, and i think my girlfriend agrees. im expecting to be dumped in the near future. maybe if we can make it till school starts everything will work out, but untill then i dont know what the hell to do....sigh :-/
[the airports almost always empty this time of the year]
[so lets go play on a baggage carousel]
current mood: contemplative
current music: The Weakerthans - Confessions of a Futon Revolutionist
chomp on this
10:22 am - Portrait of the Artist as a Fucking Asshole
shiggity shiggity shway....i have not updated in awhile. lemme try to remember what has happened these past few days....|
Friday - Mickey, Jeff, and Adam came over and we all watched "Freddy Got Fingered" perhaps one of the greatest movies ever created.
Saturday - Hung out with Sarah, Ruweed, and Andrew. we had lots of fun. Andy sat on the back of an ice cream truck and the driver got pissed and yelled at him as andrew sprinted off into the mountainous range of houses. then nicole and heba came over so me, beebs, and drew got our "sneaky sneaky spy ninja" game on and had fun doing so.
Sunday - to my suprise was delicious. eric had returned from vacation, and we took him to the spinner, where everyone seems to be having bad luck these days, no one can even get passed 15 seconds, and i cannot beat my 30 second record..... i pissed down the slide to the amusement of a family gathered behind me. then eric went to go spend time with sarah and we were left to do whatever.... and so with nothing better to do, we decided to go to mickeys (after andrew busted a water balloon over jeffs head) and beebs and jeff pelted mickey with balloons as well. then they got into his garage and terrorized it. and as we made our way down to jeffs, beebs and jeff ran back to mickeys and got back into the garage....this made mickey angry, sorry mick :-(.
well then me, drew, and beebs hung around all night and skated and balled and all that fun stuff.
today we are supposedly making a movie. but i dont know how this will go. i have no idea what we are doing. lots of fun stuff coming up soon....
-go to moms for 2 weeks straight
-skate that sweet spot by my grammas house
-Lawrence Arms w/ None More Black and Colossal @ The Shelter for $8
i have finally figured out my concert situation, and i have reasoned that Warped Tour has sold out and it would be a waste to pay 30 bucks to see M-80 and the Suicide Machines, and then have to deal with the thousands of preppy girls there getting in the way....so in turn, there arent many good shows other than the lawrence arms so we will see.....after lawrence arms.....bouncing souls!!!!!! hehehehe but thats in september.....o well
[we are the force to bring another day]
[we are the order in the disarray]
[we are forgiveness and we are love]
[we are the sword and we are the dove]
[and if this thing stops breathing...]
[and if this thing blew up today..]
[WE DID IT OUR WAY]
current mood: good
current music: Dillinger Four - J. Harris
chomp on this
|Friday, July 25th, 2003|
2:04 am - wow more fun
hey jolly jiminy, im gonna put more crap in my journal so that my fellow bored friends have something to look at, heres some cool factsststtstststststtttsststst....|
Can you imagine working for a company that has a little more than 500 employees and has the following statistics:
*29 have been accused of spousal abuse
*7 have been arrested for fraud
*19 have been accused of writing bad checks
*117 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses
*3 have done time for assault
*71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit
*14 have been arrested on drug-related charges
*8 have been arrested for shoplifting
*21 are currently defendants in lawsuits
*84 have been arrested for drunk driving in the last year
Can you guess which organization this is?
It’s the same group that cranks out hundreds of new laws each year designed to keep the rest of us in line...
The 535 members of the United States Congress.
If the world were 100 people…
There would be:
14 from North and South America
52 would be female
48 would be male
70 would be nonwhite, 30 white
59% of the entire world's wealth would belong to only 6 people
and all 6 would be citizens of the United States
80 would live in substandard housing
70 would be unable to read
50 would suffer from malnutrition
1 would be near death
1 would be near birth
Only 1 would have a college education
99 of them will not see this message,
because only 1 would have a computer.
current mood: bored
current music: Osker - Contention
2 complaints -chomp on this
1:43 am - one for the fans...
alright im really bored and this is a really good song, so im gonna type out the lyrics for you, and i suggest all of you DL it. now it is a depressing song, but the songwriting is magnificent....devon williams is a hero, he is only like 18 years old and Osker is broken up now, but he has moved on to a new band.....anyway heres the song....|
Osker - Kinetic
through the strength of your arms
i realized i was off the mark
all i really wanted was a pair of interested ears
i learn that for every pause
i was almost garuanteed more time to speak
its always the selfish who say that life is way too short
im not lookin to get old
but i bet it'll happen anyway
now i look at my hands
they dont move the same two years ago
at a slow, steady pace
i made my way back home
at least there i wont be ashamed
and earlier today i felt the...
...the warmth as the skin, it held the heat
and now the city surrounds me
in different tones of gray
those are the same cries
that make my bones shake
im alone, but im not lonely
i have kinetic energy
the dividing line
will separate us all (will save you)
sometimes its those nights
where i'm all i have
is really all i need
those are the same cries
that make my bones shake
current mood: tired
current music: Osker - Kinetic
chomp on this
|Thursday, July 24th, 2003|
10:33 pm - WreckThePlaceFantastic
can you hear me? can you hear the words im saying to you?|
hehe donkey punch in the house
well guys, today i hung out with matt and zach as we rode our bikes around, zachs ride is tyte! and then we all went home and i ate din din. then zach came over and we went to sarahs where mickey, jeff, my bro, and matt miller were.... we skated there and it was shnazzy. then me and zach left and went to matt w's house for a bit and we all parted for our homes....and here i am
i would like to add that i am a complete dumbass, because i didnt get to see caitlyn today on her wonderful birthday. so please feel free to call me names by leaving complaints below....
[na na na na na na na na na, na na na na na na na na]
current mood: bored
current music: Donkey Punch! - Na Na Na
3 complaints -chomp on this
10:43 am - a lie told often enough becomes the truth
here you go ladies and gentlemen, if you have time and wanna learn something then i suggest you read this grand article i am presenting to you. it isnt too long, and i think everyone is literate enough to read it.... just check it out|
if it doesnt appear as a link, then simply copy/paste it to the address bar.....thank you for your time
[we're lookin to start a new army]
[too smart to fight! too smart to die!]
current mood: contemplative
current music: Anti-Flag - A New Kind of Army
chomp on this
12:27 am - whoa whoa whoa
man i have a boring life....lets fill out another survey!|
Age // 15
Sex // male
Birthday // March 8th
Where do you live // sterling heights
Where else have you lived // nowhere
What state // michigan
Zodiac Sign // pisces i think
What school do you go to // sterling heights fucked up high school
What is your mascot // a stallion whoopity doo
What are your school colors // black and gold
Nicknames // i dont have any (thanks friends)
Where were you born // sterling heights
What are your hobbies // skateboarding, music
Hair color // brown
Ever died your hair // yeah
What color // blonde, wanna dye it black
Hair length // gettin long
Eye color // brown
Height // 6'3
Have any pets // 2 dogs (one at moms, one at dads)
Whats their names // kodi and sandy
What do you fear most in the world // growing up
What do you regret the most // not cherishing my childhood
If you could do anything without consequences, what would it be // o man, that would be fun....burn down the school or something
Do you have braces // no
Do you have glasses // yes
Are you good at school // yeah but i hate it
Car // cd player with wheels
Teacher // dunno
Class // lunch
Day of the week // when im at my moms
Holiday // christmas?
Season // summer
Month // july
Sport // skateboarding
Movie // jay and silent bob, freddy got fingered
Actress // blah
Actor // comedy: tom green - serious: denzel washington
T.V. show // south park, 70s show,.......
Food // ramen noodles
Drink // sunkist
Rapper // Jurassic 5
E-mail buddy // Jesus
Word // blah
Brand of shoes // Emerica.
Radio station // radio sucks, boycott it
Room in your house // my room
CD // Anti-Flag - Underground Network, Dillinger Four - Versus God
Pizza Topping // sausage, mushrooms
State // hrehffhdgj
Letter // F
Lucky Number// 8
Vacation spot // my bed
Cereal // fruity pebbles
Ice cream flavor // blue raspberry
Best friends // eric, sarah, ruweed, scott, chris, zach, matt, jeff, mickey
Spend most time with // ruweed, sarah
Who do you have the most inside jokes with // uhhhhhhhh
Last song you heard // Anti-Flag - The Panama Deception
Last meal you ate // reeses peanut butter cups with sunkist
Favorite childhood cartoon // ninja turtles, sonic, animaniacs
What did you hate most about school // everything
Last person you flipped off // everyone
Last song stuck in your head // the clash - london calling
What's in your CD player // anti-flag - underground network
What color sox are you wearing // grey
What's under your bed // a box with computer stuff in it, some socks, and a shoe
What's the weather like // dark, 67 degrees
What time did you wake up today // 8:30?
Did you think it was earlier, later, or on time // early
*Have you ever*
Smoked // no
Been Drunk // no
Been high // no
Done drugs // no
Skinny dipped // no
Stole // when i was little
Stayed up all night on the internet // yes
Wanted to kill someone // yes
Fell off a chair // my favorite passtime
Five peeps that make you laugh
1. Matt W
Five things that scare you
1. growing up
2. dads house
3. family events
Five things you love
1. punk rock
Ten things you hate
9. ballers that dont let us skate at the park
10. being bored
Five facts about you
1. punk rock
Five things you plan to do before you die
1. stay young
2. start a band
3. get good at skateboarding
4. get a job
Five things you can do
2. want a band
3. listen to music
4. be dumb
5. be an asshole
Five things you can't do
1. skateboard good
2. be in a band
3. get old
4. skate switch :-(
5. be short
current mood: bored
current music: Anti-Flag - A Start
chomp on this
|Wednesday, July 23rd, 2003|
9:04 pm - fuck everything
alright im going to update you on my boring life and horrific writing skills in my sucky journal.....|
today really pissed me off....it was alright until i had to go to my grandparents house for dinner.....
i walk into my grandfathers house and he says to me "whats your political statement for today?" with a good ol' capitalist chuckle.....now look grampa, i can believe whatever i want and i dont make fun of you for your shitty right-wing beliefs so fuck off.... and so throughout the evening, i gave the whole "social" ordeal a try, and it was no use, first of all i hate it, secondly no one listens to me, and thirdly everyone is so god damn fake it makes me sick....the whole "im happy lalala cuz im with my awesome family that loves me lalalala" fuck that.....
then i went to sit in the car and listen to the only thing that seems to make me happy when i am without a skateboard...ANTI-FLAG.....now as i listened to them, i gazed over at that beautiful american flag blowing in the gentle american breeze, while hanging from my grandmothers roof. boy o boy, was it a glamorous sight, almost like you see on TV, with the little child holding up a flag at the scene of 9/11 praising their country, yet having no knowledge of what is going on. that flag representing to most, freedom, power, glory....but represents much the opposite to me, and no matter what....if i dont follow what everyone else follows, if i disagree, then i am dubbed "wrong" or maybe even "communist". just for not praising the god damn right wing republicans. this sounds like a load of horse shit to me and i began to ponder even deeper into my trail of thought...... how is it possible that so much wrong doing can occur in the world and the majority pays no mind to it, because they are taught to believe otherwise, by the TV, the newspaper, and even the fucking president...
after this i made my way home and was welcomed gleefully by my wonderful girlfriend.....then we began to discuss our political viewpoints, and i was told that i was brainwashed, and i was also told to "wake up". now most may tell me the same, but i feel it is the exact opposite.....many of you agree that killing is wrong, yet you support war, contradiction anyone? and you feel that it is impossible for a source of authority to lie, or bend the truth. well think again, because it is right in front of you, and you know not to believe just any old person, but you do it everyday when you turn on your TV....you allow it to go to your brain and never question it, but go with the flow and follow the leader.
now on to the most disturbing part of my conversation....i referred to President George W. Bush as simply "bush". then i was told "dont refer to him as bush, its president to you, fucker". now if i am not mistaken you can substitute the word "bush" with "hitler" and "president" with "nazi leader" and it will make plenty of sense....so why do you all follow this man so closely....im telling you, bush is an imperialistic dictator getting everyone to do just what he wants...but no one sees it. look out your window and count the number of american flags out there....then look at a picture of the Nazis around WW2 and the number of nazi flags will be comparable to the number of american flags on your street (then add the ones on cars, lawns, etc.).
so all in all im a pissed off man today, as i deserve to be, and i know many people will drop their complaints down in the comment box, but that is fine, i will let you criticize, but im happy to not be brainwashed.....thank you and good night, fuckers.
[dont fly those stripes, those stars and stripes for me, they stand for greed, they stand for hate, for nothing i believe]
[if you dont fight to make things better, than you're the one betraying this country]
[they call it america, land of the free, home of the brave...
more to truth its a murderer, its the land of the ENSLAVED]
current mood: aggravated
current music: Anti-Flag - We Don't Need It
6 complaints -chomp on this
9:19 am - i dont care, but i do
no one is awake yet so im gonna be an asshole and fill this asshole out of its asshole....|
1) Single or Taken: tizzaken bitch
2) Sex: male
3) Birthday: march 8th
4) Sign: i think pisces
5) Siblings: ben-jammin
6) Hair color: turd brown, soon to be black
7) Eye color: turd brown
8) shoe size/height: 13/6'3
>> >>*-;-* R e l a t I o n s h I p s~*
1) Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?: YES
>>>>*-;-*F a s h I o n S t u f f *-;-*
1) Where is your favorite place to shop?: anywhere cheap
2) Any tattoos or piercing?: nope
*-;-* T h e E x t r a S t u f f *-;-*
2) What kind of shampoo do you use?: whatever
3) What are you most scared of?: growing up, my dad
4) What are you listening to right now?: osker - out of touch
5) Who was the last person that called you?: mickey....i think....
6) Where do you want to get married: at a marriage place
7) If there was one thing that u'd change about yourself what would it be?: get good at skateboarding
1) Color: red and black
2) Favorite number: 8 (born march 8th, 1988, i was 8 lbs. and 8 ounces, born at 1:08)
3) Food: ramen noodles, represent!
4) Boy's name: tits
5) Girl's Name: joanny
6) Subject in school: lunch
7) Animals: FUCKING PRARIE DOGS!
8) Games: thps4
-;-*H a v e Y o u E v e r *-;-*
1) Given anyone a bath?: not yet ::fills out 'to do' list::
2) Smoked?: hell no bruvva
3) Bungee jumped?: no :(
4) Broken the law: i fought the law and the law won
5) Made yourself throw-up?: nope
6) Gone skinny-dipping?: no :(
7) Been in love?: si senor
8) Made yourself cry to get out of trouble?: dont think so
*-;-* F i r s t T h i n g T h a t C o m e s T o M i n d *-;-*
1) Red: blood
2) Cow: moo
3) Ducks: daffy/donald
4) Greenland: blue wahahahhahaa
-;-* F i n a l Q u e s t i o n s *-;-*
1) Do you like filling these: no, cuz when i fill them out that means that theres nothing else to do
2) How many people are you sending this to?: hibbity
3)Who will send it back?: your mom
4) If you could be someone else for a day who would it be and why?: andrew reynolds/ali boulala or justin sane/#2
5) Gold or Silver?: PLATINUM1!!!$@!!@#
6) What was the last movie you saw in theatres?: mickey vs. jeff: the battle from HELL!
7) If you could see one person right now, who would it be and what would you say to them? caitlynynynynynnyn
8) What did you have for breakfast in the morning?: reeses puffs
9) Who would you HATE being locked in a room with?: mickey and jeff
10) Who would you love being locked in a room with?: caitlyn!#@!$%#!%
Five Details About You
Five Details About Your Current Outfit
[x] nofx shirt (green one)
[x] tan shorts
[x] grey socks
[x] hacked up globes
[x] my lucky boxers ;)
Five Things You Did Today
[x] woke up early
[x] put on clothes
[x] ate reeses puffs
[x] went to moms
[x] went online
Five Things Everyone Needs to Know About You
[x] im weird
[x] im tall
[x] i like music
[x] i like skateboarding
[x] i like the few that are my friends
Five Things That Make You Happy
[x] punk fuckin rock
[x] skateboarding (especially when you can take a hard fall and get back up)
Five People Who Mean a Lot to You
[x] eric/ruweed (they are one person built by jesus to be the next jesus muahuahauahuahah)
[x] chris/zach/matt (they are one person built by the government to take over the world muuhauahuahua)
[x] my mom (wahaha i snuck in the o so important number 6 wahahahahaha)
Five Things You Cannot Live Without
[x] punk rock
Five Things You'll Do When You're Done
[x] rock out to some tunes
[x] stare at the screen
[x] wait for someone to get online
[x] be lonely
[x] wonder how much you can sell a gallon of urine for in pakistan......
Five Things You Feel Right Now
[x] layer sludge
MAKES YOU LAUGH THE MOST: andrew/ matt w
MAKES YOU SMILE THE MOST: caitlyn
GIVES YOU A FUNNY FEELING WHEN YOU SEE THEM: caitlyn
HAS A CRUSH ON YOU: probably zach
WHO DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON: caitlyn heheeeeee
GIVES YOU KISSES: caitlyn
Who DO YOU LIKE TO KISS: caitlyn
WHO HAS IT EASIER GUYS OR GIRLS: prob guys.....cuz girls try too hard....
[they call me PAC MAN, yall ni99az know mah name]
current mood: bored
current music: the pac man song from "chomp on this"
8 complaints -chomp on this
8:55 am - Who Didn't Kill Bambi?!
yesterday went by too fast again, and we dont even do anything. we put our videos on a vcd, then went to remichaels but he was dumb so we left and went to holden for the spinnah! no one could top jeffs 56 second record, no one could even top my 30 second record.....i did 26 and bibi, mickey, and jeff all got around 20. since mickey was ready to hurl, we decided to make our way back home, where i put my independents(which are still like brand new) back on my board. then we watched the wrong guy at sarahs and showed her our vcd and then we all left, and me and ben went back to sarahs after to hang out for awhile. then the day finished.|
today i go to my moms so im lookin forward to that, although i dont want all these days to go by so fast....and i wanna go to a concert, and get our shitty band started....and blah....and have fun....and skate....and see caitlyn.....and stay young.....and no school.....and eat......fuck
[im not lookin to get old, but i bet it'll happen anyway]
current mood: blank
current music: Osker - Life Sucks
chomp on this
|Tuesday, July 22nd, 2003|
10:58 am - Shiney Things is Good
yesterday me, ben and beeeeeeeebs went to saRahs house and got terrorized by the FUCKING alattos and tits (who had mysteriously transformed himself into superman for the day). you can read sarahs journal to learn all about that little shlanger shligger.
so that took up our whole afternoon, and after, we went back to sarahs and took andy to holden with us to show him the spinner, and guess who we see on the way there....SPAZ!#!$#@%@# so we got jeff and went to holden..... andy did like 21 seconds on the spinner, and spaz did like 8 (suprisingly) and i got 30!!!!!!!! jeff didnt feel like trying to break his record of 56 fucking seconds.
then we all went home and spaz showed up later and i talked to him and then he left and the day was done...
tomorrow i go back to my moms again yaaaaaaaay. and today Dillinger Four's live album came out!!!!!! wewewewewewewewewewewewewe.
guys i need to go to a concert.....gbh is on thursday so its too late for that, and the next good one is the lawrence arms, so someone come with me to it, and then sex pistols in august but im too broke to see them....i need an extra birthday or sumthing.............enough of my bitchin, bye
[as the days go by ive forgotten my limbs, what good is this if i dont remember?]
current mood: hyper
current music: Bombshell Rocks - Microphone
chomp on this