Blurty for «ß€kàh».
|Friday, July 30th, 2004|
(type your sn with your nose:) artsychick2006 wow i almost went crosseyed
(elbow:) qasrttgxdyhuj cvnbki cm,2o0o067yt
(tongue:) artsychick2006 that tasted bad
(chin:) qarttyszyt vcjhifck200o65
(eyes closed and one finger:) artsycucj2993
(back of my hand:) wzagfthutsyvcybidci20o066
(wrist:) zrf4tg55sx yhy 3 6 r c9 23.p;l0p;h
that was interesting! i highly reccomend doing this if you're bored off of your ass
[Screen name] artsychick2006
[Birthday] January 27th, 1988
[Astrological sign?] aquarius
[Chinese zodiac sign?] dragon
[Location] Sandown New Hampshire
[Sexual Preference] i prefer the men
[Marital Status] single
[Religion] Christian -> Protestant -> Baptist
[Eye color] hazel
[Height] 5'8 ish, i have to be if Ty's 6'
[Shoe size] 9/ 9 1/2 in womans, 8 in mens
[Parents still together?] yeah
[Siblings?] brothers, 2
[ Nieces/Nephews? ] none, because my brothers haven't gotten married yet
[ Kids of your own? ] haha i'm 16, why the hell am i gonna have kids?
[ Grandkids? ] haha, if i dont have kids, cant have grandkids
[ Pets?] .... ::goes to a corner and crys:: not anymore... Pumpkin...
[ In school/graduated? ] 11th grade!, well going into the 11th grade
[ Rent, lease, or own your home?] i live with my parents but i don't have to pay rent yet
[ Have any credit cards? ] no
[ What do you drive? ] my dad's car, but thats when i actaully can..
[ Color] i like any color if it's with black
[ Number ] any and all numbers divisable by 4
[ Animal ] cat
[ Vehicle ] chevy's don't care what kind as long it's a chevy
[ Flower ] JFK Rose, Red Roses, and many, many others.
[ Scent ] love spell, vanilla sugar, cucumber melon, the way the kitchen smells when my dad's cookin' up one of my favorite meals, the way Tyler smells
[ Shape ] cicrle
[ Drinks ] anything that isn't alcohol or coffee (juice, milk, soda, tea)
[ Soda ] sunkist, cream soda, the two taste good mixed together too because then it tastes like a creamsicle
[ Book ] Hard Love by Ellen Wittlinger, The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath... there'll probably be more to add to that list once i read the other 2 books i just bought about a week ago
[ Band ] SO many... barenaked ladies, audioslave, finger eleven, tantric, nickelback, vertical horizon and MANY others music is what keeps me sane
[ Song ] once again SOOO many... and i can't really pick just one, each band i like has a favorite song
[ Color your hair? ] once or twice a year
[ Twirl your hair? ] rarely
[ Have tattoos? ] no
[ Piercings? ] 2, closed up though (ears)
[ Have a boyfriend/girlfriend/both? ] boyfriend yep, its been almost a year! less than 3 months to go! 10/28/03 i love him so much... and love to profess my love for him... :) i've never been so happy in my life.
[ Cheat on tests/homework? ] not really i look in the back of the book in math when i don't understand something, not to copy the answer but so i can figure out how to get the answer
[ Drink/Smoke? ] never have, never plan to, straight-edge all the way!
[ Like roller coasters? ] eh, i'd like them more if i had the opportunity to go on them more often..
[ Wish you could live somewhere else? ] i do but i don't. once you've lived in the same place for a long time you become attached to it... bbut bored of it at the same time, so thats more of how it is for me..
[ Want more piercings? ] not really, i'd like to re-peirce my ears though..
[ Like cleaning? ] i do it when i'm really stressed out or really upset, so in the past i did it quite a lot...
[ Write in cursive or print? ] print; my cursive sucks hardcore
[ Carry a donor card? ] yup
[ Swear a lot? ] not as much as i used to, which i'm glad
[ Own a web cam? ] yup but it's not hooked up because it doesn't seem to want to work anymore.
[ Know how to drive? ] yes
[ Diet? ] i don't really need to, but i exercise sometimes.. although my parents are going to be going on the south beach diet soon so i will be too..
[ Own a cell phone? ] no...
[ Ever get off the damn computer? ] more than i used to, i'm trying to stop being so dependant upon it
[ Hablar Espanol? ] i'll be an amatur by the end of this comming shool year..
Have you ever...
[ Gotten a speeding ticket?] no
[ DUI? ] no
[ Been in a wreck? ] no
[ Been arrested? ] no
[ Been in a fist fight? ] no
[ Kicked someone in the nuts? ] yeah... well it was actually more of kneeing than kicking, and i got to witness the awesome-ness of Katelynn Rogers kicking Donny Conolly in the nut with big-assed chucnky shoes on. i worshiped her for the rest of 6th grade.. heh-heh
[ Stolen anything? ] no
[ Held a gun? ] no
[ Drank? ] not alcohol, but liquid yes because i'd be kinda dead by now had i not consumed liquid of some form ever in my life...
[ Been so drunk you couldn't remember your name? ] no, never been drunk
[ Considered a life of crime? ] no but i consider taking a life a crime
[ Considered being a hooker? ] ha-no
[ Cheated on someone? ] no
[ Been married? ] no
[ Cried over a girl? ] not in a romantic sense.. i've cried over a girl being a bitch to me
[ Cried over a boy? ] yes
[ Lied to someone? ] yes
[ Been in love? ] yes
[ Fallen for your best friend? ] yes and we're dating now!
[ Made out with JUST a friend? ] no
[ Been rejected? ] yeah, more times than i've liked and i'm gettin friggin sick of it
[ Used someone? ] no
[ Been used? ] more times than i've liked...
[ Been cheated on? ] not to my knowlege but i've had suspicions about Tim sometimes
[ Been kissed? ] yes XD
[ Experimented with homosexuality?] never.. ever.. don't want to i love men too much
[Current mood] tired, kinda depressed
[Current music] vertical horizon
[Current taste] my keyboard from when i wrote my screen name using my tongue..
[Current hair] down and slightly unkempt
[Current annoyance] itch on my leg
[Current smell] can't smell anything i think my nose's still clogged
[Current thing I ought to be doing] taking a shower, getting dressed
[Current windows open] the window in my room is but i don't know about the rest of hte house, i think the windows in the kitchen and livingroom are open too, unless you're talking about on my computer which makes me SO blond..
[Current desktop picture] its a picture of pumpkin sitting in a chair at the kitchen table and it says 'My Baby's in Heaven Now' it's similiar to my blurty picture but i think the text is below the picture on that one and with this one its above him on my DT
[Current favorite band] i don't know.. it changes with my mood but right now its a tossup between audioslave, BNL and 3 days grace
[Current book] i'm not reading anything right now but i'm going to read Catcher in the Rye fairly soon, depends upon when i feel like it
[Current cds in stereo] i don't use my stereo
[Current crush] my boyfriend, you silly's!
[Current favorite celeb] Jonny Depp! DUH!
[Current hate] a lot of things...
[Current job] mooching money offa my parents because i'm an unemployed bum so-help-me-God
The last time...
[Last book you read] Summer Boys by Hailey Abbott... not my kinda book..
[Last movie you saw] Master and Commander that was a boring-assed movie
[Last thing you had to drink] milk
[Last thing you ate] cereal
[Last person you talked to on the phone] Ty
[Do drugs?] no
[Have a dream that keeps coming back?] yes
[Play an instrument?] "attempting" the guitar
[Believe there is life on other planets?] no
[Remember your first love?] yes :)
[Still love him/her?] yes :) because it was Ty we were babies
[Read the newspaper?] nope
[Have any gay or lesbian friends?] yup
[Believe in miracles?] yup
[Consider yourself tolerant of others?] yes, as long as they don't do something that i don't tolerate..
[Consider love a mistake?] never, its all meant to happen
[Have a favorite candy?] anything chocolate without nuts
[Believe in astrology?] no
[Believe in magic?] no
[Believe in God?] yes
[Do well in school? ] it depends upon the class and the attitude i have towards it
[Go to or plan to go to college] i HOPE so
[Wear hats?] when i feel like it yeah
[Have any piercings?] no
[Have any tattoos?] no
[Hate yourself?] ohhh yes, but not even close to half as much as i used to
[Have an obsession?] yup
[Have a secret crush?] nope
[Do they know yet?] haha yeah he does... its not much of a secret considering he's my boyfriend
[Collect anything?] junk?
[Have a best friend?] yeah
[Close friends?] of course
[Like your handwriting?] on the rare occasion it doesn't suck, yeah
[Care about looks?] my own? yes, other peoples? usually never
[First crush] Ty when i was a baby and then when i was 3 Kevin Gray
[First kiss] Ty when we were babies although i don't really remember it but my mom told me i was crazy about him and its funny because i still am
[Single or attached?] attached
[Ever been in love?] yup, i am right now, and even if he ever falls out i'll never, ever stop loving him.
[Do you believe in love at first sight?] yes, thats kinda what happened with Ty, he was the first boy i saw other than my dad and brothers
[Do you believe in "the one?"] yes and i hope with all my heart it's Ty
[Describe your ideal significant other] everything Ty is.. he's perfect in my eyes. he has the best heart, but at that matters to me are the innerqualities, good looks are just a bonus. (and i defiantely hit the jackpot!)
[Have you ever played a game that required removal of clothing?] no, but i sure will when i get older ::evul grin::
[Have you ever been intoxicated?] no, i can be kinda weird as it is so me intoxicated could be a potentcially dangerous thing..
[Favorite place to be kissed] you mean i have to pick just one??
[Are you a tease?] t'yeah
[Too shy to make the first move?] its not that i'm too shy to do it because i'm DEFINATELY not, but i just think its the guy's job because my mom raised me to think that way
Are you a
[Wuss] to a certian degree, yes
[Sarcastic] ya think?
[Talkative] yes, when people actually talk to me..
[Adventurous] it depends
[Rain] making out in it :D
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4, Write down what it says: graves' dust and age without beauty or learning. The
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?: nothing... if i were just a little further over i'd be touching my rotating cd rack thing
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?: the man show on comedy central because i was having a hard time falling asleep last night
4. Without looking at the clock, what time do you think it is?: 3:00
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?: 3:15
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?: well if its excluding the computer then nothing because my music's playing on winAMP on my computer..
7. When did you last step outside? when i got out of the car yesterday after getting josh at hannaford with my dad and i went because i wanted to pick up some film for saturday... cost 14 friggin dollars for a 4 pack of 800 speed...
8. Before you came to this website, what did you look at?: my blurty
9. What are you wearing?: black tank top and my red pajama shorts
10. Did you dream last night?: i am unaware
11. When did you last laugh?: last night watching this weird talk show on comedy central, The Gram Norton Effect and the host was talking about how he wanted to visit vagina in russia and theres a vagina in north russia and one in southern russia so he said he'd go south and he asked about the weather and the russian travel aigant guy said it rains a lot so the host of the show said 'so it's a wet vagina' and yeah... haha
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?: lotsa stuff, pictures of hot men, posters, my artwork, cards, clippings from magazines i found amusing, a hard rock cafe bag, incubus collage, chrono trigger collage, a small mirror that i don't really use.., list of friend's phone numbers, the nice things people had to write about my in the 6th grade because we had to say nice things about everyone, awards from school, and acrosstich poem thing that spells my name, and then one that i wrote about Tyler using his full name.. that about covers it, there's a lot of stuff so i might have left some things out... but i like it because i've made my room my own little place and my room says a lot about me.
13. Seen anything weird lately?: um, your face?
14: What is the word most often used in your vocabulary?: '...'
15. What is the last film you saw?: Master and Commder... wicked boring movie..
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?: clothes, lots and lots of clothes... and shoes
17. Tell me some things about you that I don't know: if there are things that people don't know about me its because i don't want them to know it about me..
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?: EVE WOULDN'T HAVE EATEN THE FREAKIN' APPLE!!! there'd be no sin or evil in the world, people would be decent instead of cheating, lying and decieving... i could go on but i won't..
19. Do you like to dance?: yes
20. George Bush: not the brightest crayon in the box but i'd rather have him over a liberal democrat that thinks its ok to have an abortion.. and use unborn embryos to do stem-cell research... even though the stem-cell half of my argument is already a lost cause..
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?: Katarina (like Katarine Stratford from 10 Things)
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?: Xander
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?: eh??
OK i need to take a shower now, but i'll be back...
Blurty for «ß€kàh».