|"Dead heads and holy water reinstill the wants and needs"
||[13 Apr 2003|09:26am]
I love these things:
1. Are you an innie or an outie? innie
2. Have you ever worn bell-bottoms? no
3. Have you ever written a song? lots, not that they were good
4. Can you make change for a dollar right now? yep
5. Have you ever been in the opposite sex's bathroom? of course
6. Have you ever smelled your own feet? not on purpose
7. Do you like ketchup on or beside your french fries? beside
8. Can you touch your toungue to your nose? Nope :(
9. Have you ever been a boy/girl scout? no
10. Have you ever broken a mirror? I only cracked it, it's still together
11. Have you ever put your toungue on a frozen pole? No
12. What is your biggest pet peeve? BEING LATE!!
13. Do you slurp your drink after its gone? All the time
14. Have you ever blown bubbles in your milk? Oh yea
15. Would you rather eat a Big Mac or a Whopper? EHhh, neither really, I don't like fancy hamburgers
16. Have you ever gone skinny-dipping? Yes
17. When you are at the grocery store, do you ask for paper or plastic? Plastic because I have to walk home
18. True or False: You would rather eat steak than pizza: True
19. Did you have a baby blanket? If so, what did you call it? No, a small bear.
20. Have you ever tried to cut your own hair? I do cut my own hair, I haven't bought a haircut in two years
21. Have you ever sleepwalked? No
22. Have you ever had a birthday party at McDonalds? No, it always snows on my birthday
23. Can you flip your eye-lids up? No
24. Are you double jointed? There's no such thing, people who can do those things don't actually have two joints
25. If you could be any age, what would you be? I like where I'm at now, still young, but old enough to do anything
26. Have you ever gotten gum stuck in your hair? No
27. Have you ever thrown-up after a roller coaster ride? Not a fan, didn't you see the movie "Rollercoaster"?
28. What is your dream car? At this point, anything, probably just a small Toyota, they're the most reliable
30. Would you go swimming in shallow waters where, one year earlier, a shark had attacked a child? Yeah
31. How many cavities do you have? None, I've had a bunch over the years, but now I "Brush" my "teeth" and it seems to work
32. Have you ever eaten a dog biscuit? All the time, they're gross
33. If you were in a car sinking in a lake, which would you do first: You make sure the car is completely submerged, then the door should open, if not, you can break the window
34. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? No, knock on wood
35. Can you pick something up with your toes? I think i'm half monkey
36. How many remote controls do you have in your house? One for each tv, one for the DVD, vcr, etc.
37. Have you ever fallen asleep in school? Yeah, during a guest lecture on music business, then I just got up and left
38. How many times have you flown in an airplane in the last year? Just once, to Vegas
39. How many foreign countries have you visited? Canada
40. If you were out of shape, would you compete in a triathlon if you were somehow guaranteed to win a big, gaudy medal? No, because that wouldn't be fair to people who actually trained for it. Plus, who cares about a medal? It's all about the process and accomplishing your goal. Fuck cheating.
41. Would you rather be rich and unhappy, or poor and happy? Poor and happy, definitely
42. If you fell into quicksand, would you try to swim or try to float? float, struggling makes it worse
44. Do you ask for directions when you are lost? Yeah, I hate getting lost, it's such a pain
45. Have you ever had a Mexican jumping bean? I've had a bunch
46. Are you more like Cinderella or Alice in Wonderland? Ehh, I'm not sure?
47. Would you rather have an ant farm with no ants or a box of crayons with broken points? Crayons, the box comes with a sharpener now.
48. Do you prefer light or dark bread? Dark
49. Do you prefer scrambled or fried eggs? Scrambled
50. Have you ever been in a car that ran out of gas? No, I usually check the gauge.
51. Do you talk in your sleep? Sometimes
52. Would you rather shovel show or mow the lawn? Mow, we've got a seriously rad riding mower that drives like a tank, it can do 360s on a dime, and has a drink holder. I'd even mow with an ancient push mower before shovelling snow. I hate shovelling snow.
53. Would you rather be bitten by a poisonous snake or constricted by a python? Well, I think chances of surviving the bite are better than just being strangled and eaten.
54. Have you ever played in the rain? Oh yeah
55. Which do you think is more dangerous: an angry bear or a hungry white shark? Angry bear, a hungry shark isn't going to eat people, that's only by accident
56. Would you climb a very high tree to save a kitten? I doubt it, I'd call someone with a ladder
57. Can you tell the difference between a crocodile and an alligator? Yes
58. Do you drink pepsi or coke? Coke, fuck pepsi.
59. Whats your favorite number? 7
60. If you were a car, would you be an SUV or a sports car? Neither.
61. Have you ever accidentally taken something from a hotel? Ha, "accidentally". Yeah that's it.
62. Would you blow your nose at the dinner table? No
63. Have you ever slipped in the bathtub? No
64. Do you use regular or deodorant soap? Regular
65. Have you ever locked yourself out of the house? Yes, it sucked.
66. Would you rather make your living as a singing cowboy or as one of the Simpsons voices? Well, Simpsons is lame now, so I'd probably be the cowboy.
67. If you could invite any movie star to your home for dinner, who would it be? Christopher Walken.
68. Have you ever made a semi truck honk? No
69. Which would you rather live with: a huge nose or crossed eyes?: Crossed eyes, that's fixable.
70. Would you hang out with someone your best friend didnt like? Depends on if I trulely liked them.
71. Would you hang out with someone your best friend liked, but you didnt like? Yes, probably
72. Have you ever returned a gift? I don't think so
73. Would you give someone else a gift that had been given to you? No way
74. If you could attend an Olympic Event, what would it be? Judo in the summer Olympics.
75. How many pairs of shoes do you own? A bunch
76. If your grandmother gave you a gift that you already have, would you tell her? Thank you, of course, it's the thought that counts.
77. Do you sing in the car? I sing everywhere.
78. Would you rather jump into a dumpster or into a vat of honey? Well, I've already jumped in a dumpster before at my old job when it got too full, so I'd probably just pick that.
79. What is your favorite breed of dog? I love all dogs, chocolate labs are kind.
80. Would you donate money to feed starving animals in the winter? Jesus, I'd buy the food and feed them myself!
81. If you were a bicycle, would you be a stingray or a mountain bike? Oh stingray all the way.
82. What is your least favorite fruit? Melon
83. What kind of fruit have you never had? Probably something out there
84. If you won a $5,000 shopping spree to any store, which store would you pick? I'd probably buy DVDs somewhere
85. What brand sports apparel do you wear the most? Whatever is cheap? It's for exercising, who cares.
86. How many letters will/did I earn in my high school career? Uhh, I'm not sure what this even means.
87. Among your friends, who could you arm wrestle and beat? I could probably hold my own agaist everyone.
88. If you had to choose, what branch of the military would you be in? Navy, then move into the Navy Seals if I could pass the training.
89. Would you ever parachute out of a plane? Sure
90. What do you think is your best feature? A smile
91. If I were to win a grammy, what kind of music would it be for? Fuck the grammys.
92. What is your favorite season? Spring
93. How many members do you have in your immediate family? 4
94. Which of the five senses is most important to you? Hearing
95. Would you be a more succesful painter or singer? Singer
96. Have you ever ridden a tortoise? No
97. How many years will/did you end up going to college? 4
98. Have you ever had surgery? Minor surgery on my mouth
99. Would you rather be a professional figure skater or professional football player? Football
100. What do you like to collect? Movies