||Taking Back Sunday♥Ghostman On Third
1. What did you do in 2003 that you'd never done before? haha, this was the first year that I did pot, but I don't think I'm going to do it anymore.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I didn't make one :-X
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? My aunt.
4. Did anyone close to you die? No.
5. What countries did you visit? Canada.
6. What would you like to have in 2004 that you lacked in 2003? Well, my grades aren't all that great, so I'd like to do better in school.
7. What date from 2003 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? 12/19.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? I've made a lot of new friends.
9. What was your biggest failure? Hmm, I don't really know.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? I hurt my knee at the Trail OF Terror and had to go through therapy.
11. What was the best thing you bought? Hm, I bought a really pretty poem book :-P
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? His.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Probably mine.
14. Where did most of your money go? Haha, gum ;-)
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Christmas and New Years Eve?
16. What song will always remind you of 2003? Taking Back Sunday-You're So Last Summer
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
I. happier or sadder? happier
II. richer or poorer? richer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? Spoke up for myself.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Flipping out on people.
20. How did you spend Christmas? Family and my friends.
21. Did you fall in love in 2003? yes.
22. How many one-night stands? none.
23. What was your favorite TV program? Viva la bam, have to go with g-dawg on this one ;-)
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? not hate, but dislike.
26. What was the best book you read? Along Came A Spider
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? Man, I don't even know, I'm experimenting with alot of new bands right now.
28. What did you want and get for Christmas? CD's and Clothes.
30. What was your favorite film of this year? Hm, I don't really know.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I didn't do anything for my Birthday and I'm 15.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Alot.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2003? Same as last year.
34. What kept you sane? music, and I started to write.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Ashton Kutcher <3
36. What political issue stirred you the most? Don't really know.
37. Who did you miss? Probably Jon, and Grace. Jon moved and me and Grace just don't really hang out anymore.
38. Who was the best new person you met? Probably Nick and Roger, I knew them but I wasn't friends with them, they're great people :-)
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2003? Probably not to judge people on your first instinct, because they could be great people and a great friend.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
Hm, I'll have to get back to you on that one.