||on an orange soda high
||"Slip like Space" - Armor for Sleep
- Profession: College bound student.
- Height: 5'11" or so.
- Distinguishing marks: Bright light green eyes. Tall stature. Curly brown hair. Birthmarks. ( Specifically one on my upper right cheek. )
- Allergies: Dust. Stupid people.
- Lucky number: 39.
- A smell that makes you pause: Smells that trigger good memories. My grandma's house. ( Yes, there is a very specific smell in my grandma's house. I love anything that comes from her house.. It reminds me of her. ) Really pretty perfume. ( It makes me want to stop the person wearing it and ask them where they got it. ) The smell of a home-cooked meal.
- A taste that makes you melt: Uh?
- A hobby that occupies your time: Watching tv. Listening to music. Online chatting. Talking on the phone. Playing video games. Drawing. Colouring. Art. Shopping. Reading. Writing.
- A city you'd like to visit: Honalulu, Hawaii. Any major city in Spain or Italy.
- A country you'd like to explore: Spain. Italy. Monaco. France.
- Your favorite meal: I have way too many favs. But my favourite cook is my dad.
- A drink you order most often: Iced Tea. Milkshakes.
- A delicious desert: Mint chocolate chip ice cream. Chocolate creme pie. Oreo cookie pie.
- A book you highly recommend: Harriet the Spy. Catcher in the Rye. Animal Farm. 1984. Fareinheit 451. I Never Promised You a Rose Garden. Lord of the Flies. The Great Gatsby.
- The music you prefer while alone: Third Eye Blind.
- While at a party: parties? Upbeat music. Fast music. Ska. Old dance music that has cheesy dances to go along with it so everyone can dance.
- Your favorite band: I have so many, but probably Third Eye Blind.
- A film you could watch over and over: Singin' in the Rain. Scooby Doo. ( Live action and animated. ) The Lion King. Lilo and Stitch. Ghost. Wizard of Oz. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers.
- Cartoon show you watch regularly: Scooby Doo. A Pup named Scooby Doo. Invader Zim. ( When it's on. ) The Fairly Oddparents. Tiny Toons. ( When it's on. ) Powerpuff Girls. Spongebob Squarepants. Family Guy. Futurama. SLCL. Spider Man.
- TV shows you watch regulary: Taildaters. Will & Grace. Friends. Everybody Loves Raymond. Sabrina the Teenage Witch. I love the 80s. I love the 70s. Late Night with Conan O'Brien.
- A monument you would like to have a view of from your room: Sagrada Familia. ( It's a modernized church in Barcelona. )
- Your favorite time of the day: 5 or 6 pm.
- Your favorite place to sit at home: Burgundy recliner in my living room. The living room floor. My bed.
- Your stuff.
- You live in a: House.
- Your transportation: My 1992 Buick LaSabre.
- Your cologne or perfume: Forget Me Not. Good Luck Bear. Funshine Bear. Other fruit/flower sprays.
- Under your bed or in your closet you hide: Clothes I don't like? Random objects when I try to clean up quickly.
- Something important on your night table: My alarm clock. My jewelry box that I got from my aunt for being in her wedding party. ( It has all my jewelry in it. )
- When you sleep, you wear: PJs. A shirt and shorts/pants.
- If you had a safe, in it you would keep: Expensive items. Things I don't want people to steal/see.
- Things you like to buy: Print shirts. Little Japanese things. <33!! New clothes.
- If you could afford it at this moment, you would buy: A new car. ( A new creme coloured beetle. )
- You don't have a lot of: Real CDs. ( I burn all of them!! )
- Your strangest possession: Little Fanta keychains.
- Your most expensive possession: My initial ring.
- Your most prized possession: Pictures.
- Your morals.
- People should not marry before this age: 21. ( From one of my friends: "You should be atleast old enough to drink at your own wedding." )
- People should not have children before this age: 24.
- The appropriate age for having sex: You should be married first but, if you're gonna do it anyway.. 17.
- The first time you had sex, you were this age: 23.
- When you are late for an appointment and it's your fault, do you tell the truth or tell a white lie: White lie. What the hell do you think I am? Stupid?
- Your most recent lie: "The first time you had sex, you were this age: 23."
- One person you might kill if the law would protect you: The Miami vice looking security guard at my high school.
- One thing in this world you are addicted to: Drawing. Chocolate. Sugar. Candy. Soda. Vanilla Coke. Orange soda. Cereal. Strawberry cream cheese. Video games. Anything cute. Hugs. Love. ( I might as well face it. )
- A drug or alcoholic beverage you take on a regular basis: Allegry pills? Stupid dust.
- If there were no side effects, you would enjoy being addicted to: Anything sugary. ( Side effect being that I wouldn't get fat. )
- Drugs you have tried in the past: Sushi.
- A drug you will never try again: Love.
- Do you believe hitting a child is an appropriate form of discipline?: Fuck no.
- As an adult have you hit a woman? No.
- As an adult have you hit a man? Yes, my friend. ( Kidding. >P )
- Have you been arrested? No, but I got stopped by the cops on mischief night, though.
- Have you read someone's diary or gone through their personal possessions without asking?: Do reading their notes count?
- What would your reaction be if your spouse or partner cheated on you: I really don't know what I would do. I'd probably give them a second chance to give it up and stay with me. ( "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." ) Either that or I'd force them to choose between their cheating partner, or myself. Noting that, if one of my parents ever cheat on the other, I would probably stop speaking to them and live with the other parent.
- Have you purposely hurt someone emotionally: No.
- Have you accidentally hurt someone emotionally: I think everyone has at some point.
- Have you apologized?: I apologize excessively, even for things that aren't my fault, or under my control.
- Do you owe someone money but have stalled paying it back: No.
- If yes, how much is the amount? $0.
- Your religion and views of the world.
- Do you believe in God?: Of course.
- Describe God: The Creator. Omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient 'person' who watches over the world, He sent His Son to die for the sinners. Blah, blah.. Basically, God is the spiritual ruler of all, k?
- What religion were you raised with: Catholic.
- Do you still practice this religion: Yes, but I do not attend church anymore.
- Your most spiritual moment: Being at a christian camp.
- Death is: death is when god decides that he needs you as an angel... and i really dont feel theres a need to cry over it usually... theres no need to be selfish. ( This was something someone else said that I thought was so absolutely beautiful, so I will continue to keep it there. )
- How you picture the end of the world: People suddenly disappearing.. going to the sky. Then there is mass chaos left.
- Do you feel that most wars started because of religious conflicts: Not really. I think it more has to do with racists and discriminations.
- Do you think life exist on other planets? Maybe. But I haven't seen any aliens recently..
- Have they made contact with us: I doubt it, you freaks.
- Do you believe we come from Adam and Eve: Yes.
- Do you believe in astrology: Not really. Sometimes they're right though..
- Do you read your horoscope: When it's in my magazine.
- Have you ever been treated by a psychotherapist: No, but I'd want to. I want to see what they'd say about what's going on in my head.
- If reincarnation does exist, you'd like to come back as: Something beautiful.
- Your opinions.
- The right to have an abortion: No. You could always put your child up for adoption. Don't be all selfish about it and take a life away from someone.
- The right to own guns: No. People would abuse the priviledge.
- The welfare system: Eh..
- The death penalty: No. ( But I might feel differently if they had committed the crime against me or my family. )
- Rights and services for illegal immigrants: Hell no. If you want rights, come the country legally you damn immigrants.
- Legalization of drugs: No. There'd be too much abuse.
- Equal rights for homosexuals: Of course. They're people too.
- The practice of premarital sex: No. But if you're gonna do it, be safe. :P Look ma, I'm a walking billboard.
- The worst crime against humanity: Senseless violence.
- The minimum punishment for those who molest children: Dear God help you if you ever molest a child. You should be punished to the fullest extent. You deserve everything they could throw at you. Why should you get off easy for emotionally scarring a chlid for the rest of their life? You're damn lucky that I'm not a judge.. I'd throw your ass into jail so fast you'll get skid marks. And you'd never see the light of day again. As for the child, I think you should have your stuff taken away and sold for money for all the therapy that the child receives because of your sorry ass.
- The minimum punishment for those who rape: See above.
- Your opinion of the military: Dedicated young men and women who are willing to give their lives to protect us, our country, and our rights.
- Your opinion of the draft: It's stupid and should be done away with.
- You would fight in a war if: It was something I truly believed in.
- The environmental issue that concerns you most: Extinction. Pollution or air, land, and water. Cutting down of forests all over the world. The hole in the ozone layer. Global warming.
Th-th-th-th-that's all folks! [Cue: Warner Bros. end theme.]