001. What color are your walls? Green with finger paints
002. What color is your bedspread/sheets? Green sheets and Green and white blankets
003. What color is your rug? No rug
004. Any posters/bulletin boards/designs in your room? i have an Every Time I Die poster,Thursday poster, and Story of The Year poster. i also have magizine cut outs and such of bands.
005. Do you have a TV? Is it big? yea, i have two. Good sizes.
006. Do you have a phone? cell phone and home phone
007. Do you have your own computer? yep
008. Do you have a desk? yep
009. What are your most treasured belongings in your room? Jessica's stuff that she gave me :)
10. What are your favorite things to do in your room? alone????? jerk off, bitch!
11. Do you have any fancy lights in your room? a yellow one..
// Getting ready //
001. What is the first thing you do when you wake up? the very first thing i do is jerk off.
002. Anything unusual? no
003. Do you pick out your clothes the night before school? not anymore
004. Do you try you best to look cute at school? fuck that.
// School //
001. What color is your backpack? black.
002. Do you try your best when it comes to school work? nope.
003. Do you listen or doodle? listen
004. We all know you doodle, but what do you doodle? bitch, i don't doodle!
005. Do you eat your cafeteria food, or go out? i don't eat.
006. What do you do right when school's over? bum a ride home..
// Home //
When you come home are you...
001. Miserable? no
002. Happy? uhhuh
003. Tired? not really.
004. LEAVE ME ALONE? yep
// Other //
001. Do you take walks around your neighborhood sometimes? nope
002. What are some hobbies of yours? playing video games
003. Do you collect anything? not really.
004. What do you do in your spare time? Write in my livejournal..and shit...
005. Are you in love, or at least falling? <3jessica<3
// Night time //
001. What do you do before you go to bed? tell jessica goodnight, my love.
002. Do you kiss your parents/gardians goodnight, or just say "goodnight"? she's not home when i say goodnight...
003. What position do you sleep in? my back
004. Do you like your life? 86% of it
Last cigarette? a few months back.
Last car ride? Riding home with Jessica.
Last kiss? E>Last night<3
Last good cry? Last week
Last library book checked out? A Walk To remember
Last movie seen: in theatres? The Day After Tommorow
Last book read? A Walk To Remember
Last cuss word uttered? Fucking
Last beverage drank? Tea.
Last food consumed? Apple Omelet
Last phone call? To Jessica <3
Last TV show watched? Fuck T.V
Last time showered? Yesterday
Last shoes worn? My Ettnies.
Last CD played? Story Of The Year
Last item bought? Stake and Shake Milkshake and stakeburger
Last downloaded? A Favor House Atlantic -Coheed and Cambria
Last annoyance? Kelly
Last disappointment? Not being able to stay at Jessi's
Last soda drank? Sprite
Last thing written? A song called "You know me too well"
Last key used? Car key.
Last word spoken? Hello?
Last sleep? at 5:30
Last IM? To Crystal
Last ice cream eaten? Vanilla with Hot Fudge and resses. I made it.
Last time amused? right now. Amused by Crystal's silliness.
Last time wanting to die? Last week :)
Last time in love? Right now
Last time hugged? Last night
Last time dancing? yesterday
1. Name- Nathan
2. Birthday- April 21, 1986
3. Age- 18
4. How old do you look? 20
5. How old do you act? 15-24
6. What's the last song you sang? I tried singing until the day I die underwater last night, it didn’t work to well
7. What did you do yesterday? Went to McDonalds and then went to Jessica's.
8. Today? Took a nap. Talked to Jessi
9. What are your plans for the weekend? Too much to write..
10. Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed? both
11. Sexiest thing about the opposite sex? Their Eyes.
12. Do you sing in the shower? yea
13. When was the last time you cried? i answer this.
15. Are you in love with someone who doesn't kow it? Ha.
16. Have you ever said "I love you" to someone and meant it? Most of the time.
17. Does anything on your body itch right now? my leg.
18. What color is the carpet in your bed room? brown
19. Have you ever had a member of the opposite sex in your bed room? Yes, plenty of times.
20. Who is the sexiest man alive? Nathan Spencer, he's so hot.
21. If your house was on fire and you could only save one item what would you save? I saved my brother and sister's christmas presents.
22. Who is your best friend? Jessica Bryant
23. Who is the next person you'll buy a birthday gift for? My mom
24. What's your favorite number? 187
25. Have you ever gotten detention? Yea.
26. Where is your favorite place to go on vacation? Camp Rudolph
27. What's your favorite animal? Montana
28. Do you like playing truth or dare? I fucking despise that game.
29. How many times a week do you bathe? maybe 5.
31. Do you have a boy/girl friend? G/F.
32. A crush? Jessi and Ginni Goodwin
33. Who is the person who knows the most about you? myself
34. What's your deepest darkest secret? I like boys :)
36. Saddest movie? Big Fish
37. Scariest movie? Glitter
38. Last movie you saw at a theater? The Day After Tomorrow.
39. When's the last time you rode a bike? Last Summer
40. Who is the last person who asked for your digits? Alissa
41. What's it like outside? Humid
42. What is the first thing you do in the morning? You already asked.
43. What do you wear to work? my boxers
44. Can you touch your toes without bending your knees? no
OMG WHAT A FUCKING WASTE OF TIME!
that above is my title of my new acoustic C.D. It's a home realese so the audio is crappy, but still, i put effort into it. Here's the tracks and order they're in:
1) Intermission Theatre (intro)
2) We Saw Heartbreak On the Shores of Normady
3) you left me bruised and overrated
4) The Penny Wishing Well Is Broken
5) Proms and Full Moon Dance Halls
6) Breaking Up Is SO FUN
7) The Future Actors Are Tired of Drama Class
8) Five Buisness Days and Three Kisses Before the End of the World
9) Save Your Hostages (A Car Crash Sacrifice)
10) Thankfull for Butterflies
Anyways, im going to go in a studio when i get some money and re-record these and actually release these songs and play shows. Until then, They're available if people want them.
I love Jessica Leigh Bryant with every sigle bone in my body, and i pledge a solitary love for her to only her forever and always. I am sooooooooo in love with her, that it makes me want to make copies of her so she would never leave my side. I can't believe I even have her.
I AM THE LUCKEST MAN IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay, i had to get that out....
Against the pastle walls, i think about you. You must be tired...all that running. My mind is a racetrack, keep going, your almost there! Aside from silence, i held you under the water. Baptised and hesitent. I get nostolgic about my childhood. Back to basics, here i am with a flashlight in my hand, coming up from crawling to walking. Finally, i hit the switch. Im glad you notice me there. (God damnit, if you don't leave me alone fly, i'll swat you away and throw you in your own food source.) Beth Ann, can you hear me? Your a reckless driver, and you can't see straight. You missed the yellow lines in the middle of the road. You are the mirror of a Europe enthusist and i applaude her for making a scene.
Cut! and we're done
Believing you is hardly a novice task. To say you know your way around town with out a map is an awful lie. But you, my fallen star, you hit the ground too fast to blink. I guess its only a temporary thought before the words come tumbling out of your mouth. If we would have kissed in September, I would have known what you tasted like tonight. But then again, you were in love with me, correct? My dear, I don't believe a sigle sentence or a fragment of that sentence, or even the period the sentence for that matter. I can't really say much because i felt the same way then as you do now.
You taste foreign...
You told me to come to you like a dream sequence to the gifted. I lifted my hands from the railing to take yours across the mirky waters in downtown. I looked up and found myself floating in the firestorm. It reminded me of Wendy in Peter Pan , only more masculine. I could go back, but i would never get a chance to fly with straps like them holding me down, making incesions in my heart. Throwing down my lugguge, i knew it was just exess baggage handing around my wrist. You look down at me to see if I'm still there, and I smile. Tonight, we are finally on the same road. No more forks, obsticles, or indiffrences. From now one, we fly together.
...Im glad we can safely say, "everthing turned out better this way."