I had a nice chat with the security lady in the car. lol. She gave me this card...with all the rules on it...here it is...for your enjoyment. :-D
In order th provide a save, secure, and pleasant shoping environment for all patrons, your cooperation in complying with the following rules of conduct is greatly appreciated
1. Fighting, harassment, offending, or provoking confrentations or disruptive conduct of any nature are prohibited.
2. Please refrain from shouting, making loud noises, or using indecent language. When listening to music, please use headphones.
3. Please do not block access to store entrances, mall entrances, corridors, or parking areas.
4. Please walk;dont run, bicycle, skate, or skate-board.
5. Benches and chairs are for sitting only.
6. Animals, and/or pets, are not allowed in the mall.
7. Weapons of any type are not permitted on mall property.
8. Observe all Federal, State, and Local Laws. Consumption of alcoholic beverages is restriced to areas serving the same. Please refran from defacing or damaging mall property. During regular school hours, minors will be asked to leave the mall.
9. Please Dress appropriately and observe all health codes. Colonie Center is a smoke free environment.
10. Permission it take photos, video tapes, or audio tapes on or of mall property and/or store fronts, must be given permission from the management office. Without prior permission form the management of the mall, no such activity is permitted.
11. Solicitation, distribution of literature, social promotions or use of the property for any purpose other than shoping is prohibited without permission from the management of the mall.
12. Overnight parking is not allowed. Unauthorized vehicles will be towed.
Violators of theabove rules may be asked to leave the property and may be subject to prosecution of violation of aplicable laws and ordinances. Any questions regarding these rules, please contact the management office @ 459-9020. Thank you for your cooperation