Love is Hate's journal

> recent entries
> calendar
> friends
> profile

Monday, March 31st, 2008
6:21 pm - I like him
Love him

I like him but it doesn't show
I like him but he'll never know
My heart is hanging by a rope
Does he like me? I can only hope

current mood: dorky
current music: Ur so Gay by Katy Perry

(comment on this)

Saturday, October 27th, 2007
6:13 pm - I can see us dying Always
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I think this is the end. The end of everything I’ve grown to know. Because you are no where near same. I don’t know what caused you to change. All I want to do is help you. But I know you and constructive criticism doesn’t bode well with you. Everything out my mouth is a mistake. Believe me when I say I love you and that I don’t want to let this go but you’re too much for me to handle now. And you say I don’t understand and you’re right because I really don’t understand. Why would you want to kill yourself a little more each and every day? You’re smoking and choking on your own breath. I want to tell you to stop. I can’t handle it. You mean too much to me to watch you kill yourself. Because I know in the years to come it’s going to get worse and then on that faithful day I know someone will call to say that you passed away. I foresee it and it’s all too much. So be it I’m done.

current mood: cynical
current music: F.O.B from under the cork tree

(comment on this)

Thursday, October 25th, 2007
3:30 pm
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

(comment on this)

Saturday, October 20th, 2007
11:25 am - Hurt
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


If all it takes is one fight to leave what we had. One fight to ruin everything. One fight to tear us apart. If thats all it takes then how strong were we? How strong was our friendship if thats all it takes. And now what do we have? I have nothing to fall back on and it hurts. You're my only true friend and I lost you and it hurts.

current mood: crappy
current music: Mash Ups

(comment on this)

11:24 am
It's crazy. How far we go. Its crazy. How fast things change. Nothing can ever stay the same. Its upsetting how close we are and how far away in the same time. Its like we've got so many people pulling us apart but theres a glue holding us together. We can make it last. Maybe we should just forget about the past. What we had was nothing compared to what we have. Maybe we shouldn't forget the past just so we can remember that. The haters wont last. Jealousy can't outlast friendship. Girl don't get it twisted while others will be wicked you've got me. I know I got you and thats all I'll ever need. And I mean this sincerly when I say I love you dearly.

(comment on this)

11:24 am
?Two girls from two different worlds. Seperated by skin color. They will never know each other. Never have the best friend they both deserve. Because their elders are to stubborn to forget the past and live for the future. All it would take is one foot foward and everything would fall into place. One foot foward to stop the seperation of race.

(comment on this)

11:14 am - In the end
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

In the end will it be worth it. The tears and the pain. What we lose and what we gain. It's not all bad, you have to admit. There are some moments of real smiles and an honest laugh. But those tiny moments can't cover all the bad. It hurts. All the lies you tell so no one can see the real you. Being fake is the only way you know how to be. Sometimes you get so sad, you can't even see. Dying on the inside. Crying on the outside. Trying to get by. And everyday you decide that it's going to get better, that happiness is a choice. Yet as much as you try, all you can do everyday after school is go home and cry. We'll never really know if it's all gonna be worth it but somehow we can all get by or at Least try

(comment on this)

11:13 am
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


The look in his eyes when he looks her way might be what hurts the most. Sometimes it makes me feel like I'm see through or worst. I don't want it to be like this. He was suppose to be easy to get over. Now I can't get his image out of my mind and his words play over and over again. And when he does something I cant help but think its cute and blush. And when hes around I can feel my whole body shiver. I hope he doesn't notice cause the pain is worth being just a friend. As long as he knows who I am. I'm happy.

(1 comment | comment on this)

Thursday, October 18th, 2007
8:52 pm - Just a Girl
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm alone and sad
Depressed and mad
I cry to myself and deal with all this crap
Now I'm trying really hard to fake a laugh
Because thats what you want right
A little girl who doesn't need to be held tight
I'm sorry I'm all I can be
I'm sorry that I'm me

current mood: angry

(comment on this)



> top of page
Blurty.com