||[18 Jul 2003|12:56am]
I have started research for my novel. For real this time, haa.
This is part of it. To find myself. <3
THIS IS BORING.. I WARN YOU NOW.. IT IS BORING!!!!
(1) The singular boring question: Amanda Nicole
(2) If you had been born a member of the opposite sex, what would your name have been? .. Scott
(3) Would you name a child of your's after you? .. Definitely not.
(4) If you had to switch first names with a friend of your's, who would you switch with? .. Collin, I derno. Thats a cool name?
(5) What's the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name? Amanda Nicole Poe.. It's really hard to mispronounce it.
(6) If you were to become famous, would you drop your last name (like Madonna, Cher, Roseanne)? .. Why would I?
DEEP THEOLOGICAL QUESTIONS
(7) Do you believe in the traditional view of Heaven and Hell? .. Not so traditional, but for sake of this, yeah.
(8) Do you think God has a gender? .. No. Feminists, get over yourselves.
(9) Do you think science counteracts religion? ..No.
(10) Do you believe in organized religion? .. It causes problems.
(11) Where do you think we go when we die? .. Wouldn't that depend =)
(12) Do you feel a little funny thinking about the questions in this section? It would be worrisome if I burst into laughter while taking a survey.
(13) How easy is it to make you laugh? Really easy.
(14) What person you know makes you laugh the most? Too many to choose.. Raymond, David, Collin.
(15) Do you laugh at jokes you know you shouldn't? .. Probably.
(16) Do you tell jokes you know you shouldn't? .. Probably.
(17) What words instantly make you laugh or at least smile? .. It sounds like an issue.
(18) What do you think is the funniest thing you've ever said or written? Err.. "I Could Owe You 50 Bucks And You Wouldn't Be Any COOLER." =) i love you tom. haha.
(19) Do you ever dance to music when nobody's watching? .. Doesnt everyone.
(20) What is/are the worst song(s) you have ever heard? .. Hm.
(21) What song(s) do you wish you could understand a little better? .. Derno.
(22) What song(s) are constantly in your head? SHAKE THAT THING.. DUDDA DUDDA DUH.
(23) What song(s) do you think describe your personality best? Hah! Dashboard Confessional - Anyone, Anyone. To anyone who's ever been close to me.
(24) If you were to serenade the object of your affections, which song(s) would you use? .. =) Coldplay. TEH Used. Lifehouse - Everything.
(25) If the object of your affections were to serenade you, what song(s) would you hope he or she used? I just ask. =) sameee.
(26) What movie(s) do you love that almost nobody else seems to? Vanilla Sky.
(27) Do you agree with the idea that sequels are always worse than the original? Yeah. Definitely.
(28) Who's your favourite Star Wars character? Chewie
(29) What kind of movie do you think there should be more of? More Pirates movies!
(30) What movie(s) do you simply not understand the appeal of? .. Err.. Movies, where the plot.. is proving that an idiot can suceed.. even if it was completely luck and in real life their sorrie ass would have long since been killed.
(31) When eating, are you more concerned with taste or healthiness? Health.
(32) What's your favourite kind of cheese? .. string. !
(33) What do you think your answer to the previous question reveals about your personality? Err.. Is it supposed to reveal something?
(34) If you knew exactly what went into Chinese food, hamburger meat, etc., would you still eat it? I don't eat it now, so I suppose not.
(35) Do you ever feel guilty eating meat? Haha.. Actually.. Yeah.
(36) Mac or PC? Okay.. PC.
(37) How much do you actually care about the inner workings of your computer, as long as it works? .. Care? Not at all. But I know enough to fix things when they break.
(38) Do you ever begin preferring IMs to other forms of conversation? With certain people. Heh.. You can't put an away message up on the front door..
(39) Do you find you're different talking through IMs than face-to-face or on the telephone? Most of the time, I'm decent online, because I can say the mean things outloud and type only the happie thoughts.
(40) Have you ever ended bid on something on eBay and regretted it later? Never bought anything offa eBay.
THE BATTLE OF THE SEXES
(41) Have you ever wished you could experience being the other gender? .. All the time, dude.
(42) What do you love most about the other gender? ..Er.. all they have to do, is put on a button down shirt, and that's Dressing up. I have to spend an hour messing with my hair. AND! they get all the cool wallets.
(43) What do you dislike most about the other gender? .. That some of them have no remorse for not showering daily.
(44) What do you understand least about the other gender? ..What is so scary about communication.
(45) Do you sometimes see a movie or watch a show just because a good-looking celebrity is in it? Pirates of the Carrabean. Only went to see Johnny.
(46) What celebrity's autograph do you want most? ..Why on earth would I want someone's name in cursive? OOOH.. How cool am I. Let's change this question.
(46) What celebrity do you want most? yay.. johnny depp!! haha.
(47) Have people ever said you looked like a celebrity, and if so, who? ..No.
(48) If there was to be a movie about you, who do you think should play you (in personality, looks or both)? Should? Err.. Christina Ricci .. cuz, well. She's got her own beauty. She's ana. She's sarcastic. Yep.
(49) Does it ever annoy you when you know someone is a celebrity but you can't remember why? Haha.. Sure. But then I remember, they must not be a celebrity for the right reasons.
(50) If you could enter any celebrity's mind like in "Being John Malkovich", whose would you enter? ..I'd never want to enter anyones mind.
(51) Do you want to be John Malkovich? Nah. Sara's right. He isn't a pirate, no thanks.
(52) Do you laugh when you hear or read the number 69? ..No.
(53) Were you lying about your answer to the previous question? ..No.
(54) Do you actually know your Social Security Number? ..Errr.. Yeah. I think everyone should.. Unless the rest of you just guess?
(55) Do you actually know your IP address? If you do. Please, dont answer honestly to this question.
(56) Do you know what an IP address is? Yes'm.
(57) Do you know the four-character extension on your ZIP code? Hah. You learn something new everyday.
(58) Are there too many numbers floating around in our lives? ..I could go for that.
(59) Does your head begin to hurt when you think of infinity, imaginary numbers, irrational numbers, etc.? ..Not really..
(60) What do you think of pi? My hand said Pi all day yesterday. I was writing PILL and the ink ran out. I think it's good to have on your hand. Indeed.
LOVE, SEX AND ALL THAT
(61) Did you get a little frightened or uncomfortable seeing this as a section title? Frightened? Oh yeah, I'm hiding under the desk right now.
(62) If someone you had no interest in dating expressed interest in dating you, how would you feel? ..Pretty bad telling them they'd have to lie to someone else.
(63) Do you prefer getting to know someone first before dating them or going in "blind"? Welp. Me and my raymond did half and half. So. I think. You should get to know them, then you don't have to bother breaking up.
(64) Could you carry on a relationship with someone with the same first name as a family member? ..Uh.. Like that would be something horrible? Unless his name was Alison. *Shrug*
(65) Have you ever wished it was more "socially acceptable" for a girl to ask a guy out? Not really.. I don't care either way. If he's too shy. Then it won't happen. Deal?
(66) What's your opinion on sex without emotional commitment? Impossible. Someone'll feel something sometime.
(67) Have you ever been romantically attracted to someone physically unattractive? No.. Cuz if I'm romantically attracted. Then I'm physically attracted also. Can't have just one in my mind.
(68) Do you think the opposite sex finds you good-looking? I know at least one does.
(69) Would you be willing to give up sex in exchange for an emotional commitment you knew would last? I'd say yes, if I didn't know I had both.
(70) Do you think the number of the last question was a coincidence? Remember when I said 69 didn't mean anything to me.
(71) What is your favorite possession? My life.
(72) What do you want most that is physical, and tangible? The Used Poster. -=(
(73) How badly do you want it? Much more than I should.
(74) Have you ever seen 'The Exorcist'? I tried.
(75) How long did it take you to understand why the last question is in this section? As soon as I read what the title was, der..
(76) Does Christmas music too far away from Christmas annoy you? ..Like somehow it's better when you hear it in season?
(77) How old do you think you will be before you stop liking getting older? ..I won't get to that point.
(78) What was the best Halloween costume you ever had? ..Er.. I was a lady bug one time. that was cool. Raymond wins this one.
(79) What was the worst Halloween costume you ever had? I was 12. And I went out as a teenager. Crazy, huh.
(80) What holiday do you think has still managed to retain its original meaning? If St. Patrick intended to get the whole world drunk. Then, there you go.
(81) There are currently no federal holidays during August - what should be put there? ..Err.. Why should there be one?
(82) How good is your short-term memory? I can remember everything from three seconds ago. So, check.
(83) How good is your long-term memory? I can remember some stuff from a LONG time ago. but most of the middle left me.
(84) What is your earliest memory? My dad eating circus peanuts at Dollar General.
(85) What is your happiest memory? ..From Recent..My birthday...
(86) What is your strangest memory? ..I remember making hot dogs out of purple play dough.. Does that count?
(87) What song, movie, etc. do you wish you could memorize? Aw. I wish I could recite Fight Club.
(88) What movie(s) makes/made you cry? Requiem For A Dream.
(89) What book(s) makes/made you cry? God Shaped Hole.
(90) What song(s) makes/made you cry? Lifehouse - Everything. Almost every Coldplay song, when I think about Raymond.