||[06 Dec 2006|03:40pm]
1. Who kissed you on new years?
my family...on the cheek.
2. Did you have a new year's resolution this year?
3. Does it snow where you live?
4. Do you like hot chocolate?
i absolutely LOVE hot chocolate. yummy for my tummy!!
5. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop?
nooo i wish
1. Who was your Valentine?
didnt have one
2. When you were little, did you buy valentines for your whole class?
no...only bought for my best friends.
3. Do you care if the groundhog sees its shadow or not?
4. Any specific music for February?
1. Are you Irish?
2. Do you wear green on St. Patty's Day?
i always forget
3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day in 2006?
go to school...and back then i was working
4. Are you happy when winter is pretty much over?
noooo i like it cool...winter never comes anymore!!
1. Do you like the rain?
2. Did you play an April fool's joke on anyone this year?
3. Do you celebrate 4/20?
4. Did you love the month of April?
actually i did like it...
1. What's your favorite kind of flower?
i dont have a favorite...i like all of them!!
2. Do you like the spring?
spring is awesome!! its when all the flowers come out!....oh! and jorgie was born in april!!
3. Finish the phrase "April showers":
bring may flowers!! yey!!!
4. What is the first color you think of when you think of Spring?
1. What year did/will you graduate from high school?
1. What did you do on the Fourth of July?
went to my cousin's house to go in the pool and barbeque
2. Did you go on any vacations during this month?
nope... no vacations for me...boooo
3. Do you blast the A/C all day?
no...im always cold
1. Did you do anything special at the end of your summer?
no not really...cant remember anything spectacular
2. What was your favorite summer memory of '06?
watching reruns of the OC with my sisters...doing nothing whenever i wanted...going to the beach..
3. Did you get a sunburn?
yea...not too bad though
4. Did you go to the beach a lot?
i wish i went more!
1. Did you attend school/college in '06?
2. If so where; if not, what you do instead?
3. Do you like fall better then summer?
1. What was your favorite Halloween costume.
dont celebrate halloween
2. What's your favorite candy?
anything sour...skittles, sweettarts
3. What did you dress up as this year?
no dress up for me....well i did Hell House and i was the demon hah
1. Whose house did you go to for Thanksgiving?
2. Do you love stuffing?
NOOO i hate stuffing
3. What are you thankful for?
thankful to God for my family, my friends, health, my leaders, and for my sticky
1. Do you celebrate Christmas?
2. If not, what do you celebrate?
3. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe?
no! but that would be cute!
4. Get anything special last year?
5. What do you want this year?
umm...a new ipod, some clothes...i'll like anything really
6. Do you like cold weather?
yesss i like christmas to be COLD
1. How did 2006 overall rate in your book?
2006 was awesome! God did so many things in my life this year...it was a year of transformation and growth and the beginning of many new things that will come in 2007
2. What was your favorite memory from 2006?
i have way too many
3. Anything you didnt do in 2006 that you wanted to do?
i wanted to go to disney!!! oh well.
||[25 Jan 2006|11:27pm]
angels are everywhere. i think i met one on sunday.
|im still here...
||[29 Nov 2005|09:49pm]
i havent been on this for like..forrreeevvverrrrr. lol but im here nowww woo.
well these past couple of weeks have been wierd, but good to say the least. hes so close but yet soo far away. dont know what to do anymore other than what im doing right now and even then i dont know what im doing.
||[08 Mar 2005|07:13pm]