This is sooo random...Steal it if ya like...
1. List five things you'd like to accomplish by the end of the year.
Learn the basics of sewing, play bass more, buy fabrics, design some purses and re decorate my room!
2. List five people you've lost contact with that you'd like to hear from again.
Jennifer, Greg, Manda, Marlena, James
3. List five things you'd like to learn how to do.
Use a sewing machine, guitar, curl my hair, html, I duno another one.
4. List five things you'd do if you won the lottery (no limit).
Buy a whole lot of clothes, open my own store, create a charity of some sort, buy lots of furniture, and get more clothes
5. List five things you do that help you relax.
read, write, listen to music, sleep, starbucks =)
6. Where were you born (city or state or just country)?
7. What is your favorite number?
8. Vanilla or chocolate?
9. What section of a bookstore would I find you in?
10. What kind of mattress do you have on your bed? soft? firm? water?
11. Laying on your back and facing the ceiling, which side of the bed do you sleep on?
12. Do you have to have covers (blankets and/or sheets) at all costs, no matter the weather?
13. What's under your bed?
14. If you have pets, do you let them sleep with you? Why or why not?
Yes, 2 cats. They sleep with me sometimes.
15. What's your favorite time of day?
16. What's your least favorite time of day?
17. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Does it cause any problems?
Night owl. Oh yes, it causes me to be very tired alot.
18. If you had an entire worry- and obligation-free day, what would you do with it?
19. How do you plan to spend your weekend?
This weekend I think I might get to see Dylan actually!
20. What's your favorite animal?
Moose or duck
21. What pets have you had in your lifetime?
A whole lot of hamsters, 3 fish, 14 dogs, 2 cats
22. Is there any specific pet that you've wanted but never had? Why?
A boxer. I am not sure why we didnt get it.
23. Are you allergic to any animals?
24. Do you have any 'pet' pet peeves (your pets or others')?
Cloee(cat) insists on sharing the computer chair with me. Tessie(cat) falls asleep on my clothes and stuff.
25. If you were to go to a movie this weekend, which one would you pick?
The Cat in the Hat
26. What movie would you like to rent this weekend?
27. What one TV show do you always try to watch?
28. What is your favorite thing to do on the weekend?
Go to Starbucks or out to eat with the girls.
29. Do you eat breakfast? What did you have today?
Usually, today I didnt because I woke up @ 1 pm.
30. What beverages do you usually have in a typical day?
Water, Diet Coke
31. White bread or wheat bread?
32. What's your favorite kind (potato/tortilla/corn) and flavor of chip?
33. How much money do you spend on a weekend?
Roughly 30 dollars. Unless I go shopping.
34. What was your biggest accomplishment this year?
Hmm..I went to a modeling convention and spoke in front of 2500 people...that was an accomplishment.
35. What was your biggest disappointment?
A break up.
36. Will you be making any New Year's resolutions?
37. Where do you wish to celebrate?
At a get together of some sort.
38. What do you plan to do for New Year's Eve?
39. Do you have any rituals or ways that you celebrate autumn (or spring for those in the southern hemisphere)?
Um not really.
40. Do you observe Halloween, Samhain, and/or All Saints' Day?
Halloween...its my fave.
41. Carve pumpkins or paint them?
42. If you observe trick-or-treating, what will you be handing out at the door this year?
Well Halloween just passed. My parents passed out tootsie rolls, musketeers, and something else I forgot
43. How many instroments can you play?
eh i know a little of 3.
44. You've just won a complete collection of movies starring one actor - what actor would you pick?
Keiran Culkin, baby!
45. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
46. What was the last video or DVD that you bought?
The Matrix reloaded
47. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get sick of?
Igby Goes Down
48. What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
49. What cologne or perfume do you wear?
Clinigue happy or Lucky
50. What cologne or perfume do you like best on the opposite sex?
Abercrombie and Fitch
51. What one smell can you not stomach?
52. What smell do you like that others might consider weird?
53. What is your favorite scent?
54. How often do you do laundry?
Every few days
55. What's in a typical wash load?
jeans and lots of shirts. I change like 5 times a day!
56. Front or top loader? Powder or liquid detergent?
57. Do you use fabric softener in the rinse cycle?
58. Dryer or clothesline?
59. Hey, baby, what's your sign? Do you think it fits you pretty well?
Leo-it fits me PERFECTLY
60. What's the worst birthday gift you've ever received?
umm...oh gosh I dont know. Ive never gotten anything that I didnt like actually.