Blurty for Alline.
|Wednesday, January 21st, 2004|
001. What is your name: Alline
002. Spell your name backwards: Enilla
003. Date of birth: August 30, 1987
004. Male or female: Female
005. Astrological sign: Virgo
006. Nicknames: Crunchy, Al, Wennie, Alweenie, Moose, Lettuce, Alliney Weeney, Angry Brazilian
007. Occupation: student, mom’s slave
008. Height: 5’2”
009. Weight: 118
010. Hair color: brown
011. Eye color: hazel, sometimes yellow or green
012. Where were you born: BrAziL!!
013. Where do you reside now: UsA
014. Age: 16
015. Screen names: KraZmoOseBR, SoccerChickBR
016. E-mail addy: firstname.lastname@example.org
017. What does your screen name stand for: Uhhhh...
018. What is your journal name: KraZmoOseBR
019. What does your journal name stand for: Same as my s/n
020. Pets: no
021. Number of candles you blew out on your last birthday cake: 16
022. Piercings: ears count?
023. Tattoo's: none
024. Shoe size: 7 1/2
025. Righty or lefty: Right
026. Wearing: jeans, hurley sweater
027. Hearing: Trapt
028. Feeling: bored, tired, sleepy, happy
029. Eating/drinking: nothing
Guys/Love/Kissing/And Other Stuff
062. How many people have you said "I love you" to: 1
065. Have you ever kissed someone of the same sex: NO
067. What do you look for in a guy/girl: Character, than appearance
068. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex: Smile
069. What type of guy/girl do you usually go for: The good type
075. Do you believe in love at first sight: Can happen
078. Do you believe in fate: Yeah I guess
079. Do you believe in soul mates: yea, i think, i don’t know, lol
080. If so do you believe you'll ever find yours: Gotta find each other
104. How many siblings do you have: 1
105. What are your parents names: Divina and Jose
106. What are your siblings names: Matheaus
107. How many siblings does your mother have: 1
108. How many siblings does your father have: 4
109. Where are your parents from: Brazil
110. Is your family close: well yeah i guess
111. Does your family get together for holidays: yes
112. Do you have a drunk uncle: No
113. Any medical problems run through your family: heart thing
114. Does someone in your family wear a toupee: not that I know of
116. Are your parents divorced: nope
117. Do you have step parents: no
118. Has your family ever disowned another member of your family: no
120. Did some of your family come to America from another country: ALL of them!
121. What song do you swear was written about you or your life: Tait- All You Got
122. What's the most embarrasing cd you own: I only buy good music
123. What's the best cd you own: 3 Doors Down, MercyMe
124. What song do you absolutely hate: “In Da club” or anything like that crap
125. Do you sing in the shower: lol yeah
126. What song reminds you of that special someone: 1000 Miles- Vannesa Clarton
Okay, I Name An Artist And You Give A Lyric From Any One Of Their Songs!
127. Pink: get this party started
128. Aerosmith: ad i don’t wanna miss a thing!!
129. Madonna: Hey Mr. Dj!
130. Korn: Everyone is looking at me. I can't get out of bed. There is evil in my head.
131. Backstreet Boys: shape of my heart!!
132. The Beatles: We all live in a yellow submarine Yellow submarine, yellow submarine
133. Sublime: ?
134. J.Lo:I am I am Jenny from the block.
135. *Nsync: I promise you
136. Limp Bizkit: I’ll eat you alive!!!
137. Stacie Orrico: Stuck on you...
138. Creed: When you are with me I'm free I'm careless, I believe Above all the others we'll fly This brings tears to my eyes My Sacrifice
139. Britany Spears: I’m not a girl
140. Good Charlotte: Girls don’t like boys, girls like cars and money!!
141. Christina Aguilera: I am beautiful!
142. Eminem: My brain's dead weight, I'm tryin to get my head straight
144. Kelly Clarkston: A moment like this!
145. Kelly Osbourne: Papa don’t preach!
146. Mandy Moore: I’ll always remember It was late afternoon It lasted forever And ended to soon You were all by yourself Staring up at a dark gray sky And I was changed
147. Eve: Yea Yea, Evie Eve And you know, you better know
148. Aaliyah: Can i: talk to you? comfort you? let you know? ... I care 4 u
149. Nelly: It’s getting hot in hea!
150. Alicia Keys: I never loved someone
The way that I'm lovin' you
151. Incubus: Seven a.m. The garbage truck beaps as it backs up And I start my day thinking about what I've thrown away
152. Color: GrEeN
153. Food: lasagna, feijoada
154. Song: i have too many good song in my head right now, lol
155. Show: SpongeBob
156. School subject: Gym, lunch, biology
157. Band/singer/artist: humm too many too, i mostly like rock and christian
158. Animal: Annimalia Kingdom
159. Outfit: Soemthing that covers me
160. Radio station: 103.7
161. Movie: Scary Movie 3, finding Nemo, The Ring
162. Pair of shoes: DCs
163. Cartoon: SpongeBob
164. Actor: Robin Willians
165. Best Female singer: Avril Lavigne, Vanessa Clarton, Shakira
166. Potato chip: I don’t eat that junk
167. Drink: H2O
168: Soda: Sprite
169. Holiday: Christmas
170. Perfume/cologne: Miracle, Simply White by Gap
171. Pizza topping: Chicken
172. Jello flavor: strawberry
173. Lunch meat: chicken
174. Card Game: Solitaire
175. Video game: MARIO!
176. Website: uhhh... too many
177. Book: Flowers For Algernon
178. Computer game: Car races
179. Number: 8
180. Cereal: Apple Jacks
181. Comedian: Jim Carey
182. Dessert: Ice Cream
183. Disney character: Goofy
184. Clothing store: Pac Sun, Express, Weathervane
185. Past time: MuSiC!
186. Teacher: Mrs. Millan
187. Childhood toy: ball, bike
188. Carnival game/ride: game: rolly bally thing ride: Zipper, Twister
189. Candy bar: Crunch
190. Magazine: Anything that intersts me
191. Salad dressing: Italian
192. Thing to do on the weekend: mall, church, hang out w/ friends
193. Hot drink: Hot chocolate
194. Season: Summer rocks!
195. Sport to watch: Soccer
196. Person to talk to online: Lauren, Rafael, Susan, Sheila, Sarah S. and T., Eric, Jay, Mike, Brenden
Your Bedroom/Sleeping Habits
197. What color are your sheets: They change every week, lol
198. What color are your bedroom walls: plain sucky pale yellow
199. Do you have posters on your wall: picture board
200. If so of what: I just said, I only have pictures!
201. Do you have a tv in your bedroom: no
202. How many pillows are on your bed: 2
203. What do you normally sleep in: pjs
204. Describe your favorite pair of pajamas: softy pjs with chickens, lol
205. What size bed do you have: Well it’s not big enough
206. Do you have a waterbed: no
207. Do you have your own phone line in your bedroom: no
209. Describe the last nightmare you had: Michael Jackson was over my house
210. Do you sleep with stuffed animals: My Joaninha!!!
211. How many people can comfortably sleep comfortably in your bed: 1 1/2
212. Do you sleep in any unusual positions: I don’t know, I’m sleeping how am I supposed to know
213. Do you have to share your bedroom with a sibling: no
214. Do you snore: nope
215. How about drool: When I sleep in class or when I’m really tired, lol
216. Do you have an alarm clock in your room: yeah
217. What color is the carpet in your room: Multiple ugly colors
218. What's under your bed: A HUGE mess
This or that
219. loser/wannabe: Loser.
220. Doughnuts/bagels: Bagels.
221. Day/night: Summer days
222. Wicked witch of the east/wicked witch of the west: I don’t know!
223. Heaven/hell: heaven
224. Make love/have sex: make love
225. Coffee/tea: coffee.
226. Hamburgers/hotdogs: both
227. Rap/rock: rock.
228. Britney/Christina: Neither
229. Swiss cheese/american cheese: Swiss
230. Real World/Road Rules: none
231. Backstreet Boys/*Nsync: .::makes disgusted face::.
232. Silver/gold: silver.
233. Nike/Adidas: Nike
234. McDonalds/Taco Bell: taco hell
235. Sweet/sour: Sour.
236. Punk/emo: punk
237. Hot/cold: hot
238. Winter/summer: Summer rules!
239. Spring/fall: Spring
240. Operas/plays: plays
241. Read/watch tv: Listen to music.
242. Cd's/tapes: Cds
243. Dvd's/vhs: DVDs
244. Old/new: depends
245. Shorts/skirts: depends
246. Pink/red: red
247. Colored pictures/black and white photos: colored
248. Meat/vegetables: both.
249. Mexican food/chinese food: chinese
250. Commercials/infomercials: funny comercials
251. Scary movies/comedies: both
252. Bikinis/one piece bathing suits: bikinis
253. Sandals/tennis shoes: both
254. Dogs/cats: cats and dogs
255. Unicorns/fairies: neither
256. Water/land: land
257. Sugar/spice: spice
258. Black/white: black
259. ribbons/bows: ribbons
260. Chicken/beef: Chicken
261. Colored christmas lights/regular white christmas lights: white
262. Cars/trucks: Cars!!
263. Austin Powers/James Bond: Austin Powers
264. Popcorn/pretzels: popcorn.
265. Hip/hop: hop
267. WWE wrestling/ real wrestling: real wrestling
268. Back rub/foot massage: both are good
269. Picture frames/photo albums: album
270. Pens/pencils: pencils
What Is Your Opinion Of The Following
271. Eminem: got problems
272. Virgins: not my problem
273. God: Everywhere and everything
274. The Osbournes: Very bad show
275. Reality TV: not real
276. J.Lo: needs butt reduction
277. Religion: important
278. Emo music: whatever
279. Valentine's Day: humm if u have someone, good, if not it sucks
280. Christina Aguilera's comeback: haha
281. Homosexuals: grose
282. Abortion: killing
283. Inter-racial relationships: I don’t care
284. Murder: stop it!
285. Death: eternal life
286. Obesity: dangerous for health
287. Pre-marital sex: i don’t know
288. Terrorism: evil
289. Pornography: stupid
290. Fortune Tellers: haha they’re liers
291. Threesomes: lol i don’t know
292. Prostitution: wrong
293. Politics: lies, boring
294. Country music: horrible horrible
295. George W. Bush: little guy w/ big head like a macaco
296. Cloning: trying to play God
297. Britney Spears boobs: What boobs?
Have You Ever..
331. Mooned anyone: no
332. Been on a diet: no
333. Been to a foreign country: I came from one
334. Broken a bone: nope
335. Swallowed a tooth/cap/filling: no
336. Swear at a teacher: no
337. Talked to an journal via e-mails or instant messages: no no
338. Got in a fight: word fight
339. Dated a teacher: lol No!
340. Laughed so hard you peed your pants: yeah, lol
341. Thought about killing your enemy: no
342. Gone skinny dipping: no
343. Met another journal Member: No
344. Told a little white lie: everyone does
345. Told a secret you swore not to tell: No no no
346. Stolen anything: yes
347. Misused a swear word and it sounded absolutely stupid: yeah
348. Been on TV: yeah
349. Been on the radio: yeah
350. Been in a mosh pit: not yet
351. Been to a concert: yes
352. Dated one of your best friends: no
354. Deceived somebody close to you: no
355. Broken the law: yea
356. Been to a rodeo: no
357. Been on a talk show: no.
358. Been on a game show: no.
359. Been on an airplane: yes.
360. Got to ride on a firetruck: no.
361. Came close to dying: yeah everytime I go to school
362. Cheated on a bf/gf: no.
364. Terrorized a babysitter: no but I’ve been a terrorizing babysitter
365. Made a mud pie: yes
366. Had a dream that you're falling off a cliff: yep and I could fly, lol
367. Snuck out of the house at night: no
368. Been so drunk you don't remember your name: no, i don’t drink
369. Had an eating disorder: no
370. Felt like you didn't belong: many times
371. Felt like the 3rd wheel: yes.
372. Smoked: yeah and hated it
373. Done drugs: no no
374. Been arrested: no
375. Had your tonsils removed: no.
376. Gone to camp: no
377. Won a bet: yes
378. Written a love letter: notes, not letters
379. Gone out of your way to be with the one you love: well yeah kinda
380. Written a love poem: nope
381. Kissed in the rain: it was drizzling
382. Slow danced with someone you love: no
383. Participated in cyber sex: no
384. Faked an orgasm: LMAO wut kind of question is that? nope
385. Stolen a kiss: not yet!
386. Asked a friend for relationship advice: yes
389. Gotten a speeding ticket: nope
390. Done jail time: no
391. Had to wear a uniform to work: nope
392. Won a trophy: yes
393. Thrown up in public: don’t think so
395. Failed/got held back: uhhh
396. Got perfect attendance in grade school: i don’t remember
397. Roasted pumpkin seeds: no
398. Taken ballet lessons: no
399. Attempted suicide: No!
400. Cut yourself: yeah
401. Did you play with Barbies: yeah i was like 5
402. Did you own Treasure Trolls: no
403. Did you watch Beverly Hills 90210: nope
404. Did you play Simon Says: yes
405. Did you watch Fraggle Rock: no
406. Did you wet the bed: yeah
407. Did you believe there were monsters in your closet or under your bed: yeah, i’d keep my feet away from the edges of the bed and run when walking next to things that possibly had one under it. ::singing:: “monster, monster under the bed, under the bed!”
408. Did you wear the underwear with the days of the week on them: no.
409. Were you shy: depending of the situation
410. Were you spoiled: kinda
411. Were you abused: no
412. Did you go to the circus: yeah
413. Did you go to the zoo: yea.
414. Were you in a car accident: no
415. Did you build snowmen: yeah
416. Did you cry when you scraped your knee: very loud indeed
417. Were your older cousins mean to you: no
418. Did you think slinkies were cool: lol yeah
419. Did you think the Ninja Turtles really lived in the sewer: not really
420. Were you afraid of the dark: kinda
421. Did you have slumber parties: many of them
422. Did you have New Kids On The Block sheets, curtains, sleeping bags, dolls and pajamas? nope
423. Did you tease your hair out like Tiffany: no.
424. Did you believe in the Easter Bunny/Santa Claus/ and the Tooth Fairy: no
425. Do you believe in aliens: no
426. Name three things that are next to your computer: phone, cd, printer
427. Do you have any hidden talents: Well, they’re hidden, so I don’t know, didn’t find them yet
428. Do you wish MTV would play music videos: good ones
429. If you were to star in a movie, what kind of movie would it be: scary
430. What would your movie star name be: Crunchy
431. Do you play any sports: Soccer, and gonna do track
432. What's the scariest movie you've ever seen: I don’t know
433. What is the best movie you seen in the theater recently: Scary Movie 3
434. What is the dumbest movie you've ever seen: Austin Powers, dumb but funny
435. Do you drive: yeah
436. What is your dream car: the one w/ four wheels, they’re the best!!
437. Do you think you're good looking: humm...
438. Do others think you are good looking: if they do they don’t tell me
439. Would you ever sky dive: oh yes!!!
440. Do you believe in Bigfoot: no lol
441. How many rooms do you have in your house: 7
442. Are you afraid of roller coasters: no
443. Do you believe in God: yes
444. Do you believe in Satan: yea
445. Do you believe there is a heaven: yea
446. Do you believe there is a hell: yea
447. Do you own a pooltable: no
448. Do you have a pool: i wish
449. Do you have a dishwasher in your kitchen: i’m the dishwahser in my house
450. Do you like chocolate: yesa
451. Who/what is on your 2004 calendar: SpongeBob
452. Ever wished on a shooting star: i think so
454. Best Halloween costume you ever wore: never wore one
455. Do you carry any weapons on you: my super powers
456. What is your weakness: certain people
457. Name something you can't get enough of: God, MuSiC
458. Describe yourself in 3 adjectives: funny/ trustworthy/ nice
459. How many kids do you want to have: 2 boys
460. Future daughters names: -
461. Future sons names: no idea
462. What is your ideal way to die: sleeping
463. How do you release stress: play my guitar, listen to music, sleep
464. Do you consider yourself a trendy person: not really
465. Are you an artisitic person: yeah
466. Are you a realistic person?: yeah
467. Do you un-tie your shoes every time you take them off: no
468. Are you a strong person: depends
469. Are you a strong willed person: yeah
470. Who is the last person to e-mail you: Lauren
471. Who is the last person to IM you: Lauren
472. Do you hate chain e-mails: yes.
473. Are you a deep sleeper: yes
474. Are you a good story teller: yes indeed
475. What do you believe is your best quality: being a good friend
476. What is your greatest accomplishment: no idea
477. Do you like to burn candles or incense: candles
478. Do you do yoga: no
479. Do you have your own credit card: no
480. lotto. What do you do with all that money?: lucky person gets all
481. Do you have a check book: no
482. Do you like your drivers licence: my permit
483. Do you tan easily: wicked easly, it’s my brazilian skin, lol
484. What color is your hair naturally: brown.
485. How many fillings do you have: i don’t know
486. How many cavities did you have at your last dentist visit: 0
487. Worst feeling in the world? loneliness.
488. Best feeling in the world: happiness
489. Is the glass half empty or half full: half full
490. Last thing you downloaded: a song
491. Do you catch yourself using online terms in your real life? no.
492. What do you think people think of you: I don’t know
493. Are you a likeable person: you tell me
494. Do you need therapy: I think I need it because I have a CD fetish, I have a need to buy cds.
495. Do you take medication for a chemical imbalance: no.
497. If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge would they call it FED UP: i have no idea
499. When are you moving: when i’m done w/ high school
500. What's your favorite phrase: Oh...My...God! Ai meu Deus!
|Saturday, January 17th, 2004|
|Hey! I had a horrible day! I'm extremely mad right now. I was supposed to go to the show at Somerset, but didn't happen. >:( Yeah, my dad said I could go but then he went to work and I was home w/ my mom and she changed her mind and didn't let me go! Grrr My friend Jill was over so we could go to the show but then we wen to watch Paycheck, confusing movie. Then we just walked around the mall. But wut we really wanted was to moshpit! AHHHHHHHH I don't understand why my mom is like this, makes me angry! Well yeah, the past few is school has been fun. Lauren tried to kill by chocking me w/ a cookie, lol. And at project advetures I left Lauren by herself for 30 sec. and she got herself in trouble. lol She let the climbing rope go up, and it's not supposed too. She came after "Alline, PLEASE, get that rope!" Hilarious. Well yeah, gonna go now to work on my Biology project to make a perfect evil photosynthetic living organism, lol. Tchauu|
|Wednesday, January 14th, 2004|
|lol, My subject is my cousin's quote when we saw this girl picking her nose while driving. Twas very grose!! lol Well yeah... oi! Lala bored. lol Monday in school i banged my head on the floor during gym, Lauren let me down of the rope too fast, lol. It made a weird noise, and now she calls me Hollow head, lol. Lauren gave me a new nickname, Crunchy! I like it, ad I also have for nicks: Al, Weenie, Al Weenie, Moose, Angry Brazilian, Lettuce, Alliney weeney, Lily,... So if u can't pronaunce my name u can call me one of those, lol. Tuesday at church i was annoying my class talkign about plants, everything I learned in Biology class. Sheila hates Bio so she wasn't enjoying it, lolol! It became a daily thing for Lauren to hurt me, lol! Everyday she does something, haha! Well yeah, today I had my first driving lesson. I think I went around the same block 3 times, lol, I kinda missed 2 stops signs and didn't see a red light, lol. But the guy said I did really good for a first timer. Woo! Lauren was supposed to go but the guy didn't let her, and she also didn't feel like coming to my house... as usual. Well yeah, Sarah was over and my mom asked her why she changes her voice when she speaks only english and she was like "I programed to be that way!" Twas hilarious the way she said it. Lauren took some good pictures at school, and I put then on my pic board on my room. Today in chemistry class I broke two beakers at once! Yeah beat my own record,lol. i was like Mrs Machado and unfortunate occurring just occured, lol Well yeah I shall depart now. Tchau tchauu tchauuu!|
|Sunday, January 11th, 2004|
|Ok, just to let u know, there is no crazy monkey after me, but nayways... Today is Sunday, yeah, kool huh?!? lolWell, yesterday I talked on the phone with Eric and Lauren. Two of most awesome, koolest, yeah friends I have like Lauren said. lol Eric called me at 10pm, then at 11pm we called Lauren. We only got out the phone at 2:40am!! :-o Well it was fun. For 5 hours we talked abotu absolutly nuttin!! The most random things u can imagine. We talked about Eric's game, computers, virus, Eric's game, cereal, guitar, music, Eric's game, journal, pictures, school, Eric's game, theater, family, classes, Eric's game, soccer, college, food, my accent, Eric's game, movies, mall, Eric's game, driving, rode lessons, Eric's game, Eric's game, and finally about Eric's game. lol Eric was so into his game that he was always talking about it, lol. Well it was fun, there was no time everyone was silent, and when it was about to happen... Eric would say something about his game, lol! Well yeah, today I woke up kinda late cuz yeah went to bed late, lol. Humm. I finally convinced my dad to go out w/ me driving. I just came back like 20 min ago. My dad didn't want to drive on the streets but I didn't give the car back to him and I drove home, he was mad! lmao Well right now I'm talking to Jay, Eric and Mike. Jay told me he cut his hand and he smells like dirty dishes and raw shrimp, lol. Eric helped get rid of my virus, the digital cam one, If u have ask me and I tell u how to get rid of it. So yeah... I shall go. Talk to u ppl on-line or live, lol. Tchauuu!!|
|Saturday, January 10th, 2004|
|Hey! I'm bored right now, that's why I'm writing hea. Well yeah I got a hair cut today. Kinda short, I dunno if I like still didn't make up my mind, lol. Right now I'm listening to my new cd: X 2003- Experience the Alternative. It has 2 cds and 33 songs. Awesome CD, you should buy it. Oh yeah, I forgot to say. Yesterday I fed a carnivoures plant a spider. That's crazy! A plant that eats insects. The spider's legs were sticking out and twitching, ugh...! Well yeah, I'm gonna go now. See ya when I see ya! Tchau tchau fo shizzle!|
|*talking like crabs from finding nemo* HEY HEYY HEY HEYYY! lol What is up people?¿?This is my new journal! Woo! I'm in a good mood right now! This week was awesome! On Monday we came back from vacation. At lunch everyone was over joyfull! lol And at gym me and Lauren got yelled at by Mrs. Millan, we supossily talk to much, lol. On Tuesday, me and Lauren had a "slap fight" at lunch, lol, then she was running and she slipped and fell!! LMAO So funny!! The teachers were laughing at her and ppl staring! lol On Wednesday, humm let me think, nuttin really interesting happened. But on Thurdays... tis was another story! At Project Adventures, Lauren was belaying me, we couldn't really touch the floor. We were swinging like crazy macacos, lol. We did the matrix, bounced into each other and everything. FUN! Then we were swinging in opposite directions, pushing against the wall to go faster. I was going really fast and when I pushed against the wall, Lauren decided to stand and guess what happened. Yes ur right, she lost control of me and I landed on my rear end really hard! I still feel the aftershock pain, lol. And right on that day, Mrs. Millan was in a bad mood, well that's because me and Lauren put her on a bad mood. We couldn't be quite and weren't doing wut were supposed to, then she got mad and yeah... kicked us out of class, lol. During lunch Lauren was wearing Eric's sunglasses and leather jacket, that was indeed really big on her, lol. At nite, the same day, I went to DTC. I didn't audition, just watched, I went cuz Lauren asked me to go. It was really fun! Really kool theater ppl. I wish I was in "Alice In Wonderland." Next year... maybe. Friday, was a fun day too. At English class, my friend Briana was doing her presentation. I yawned really loud to try to mess her up and it worked. She looked up and started laughing during her presentation. It was wicked funny, she was yelling at me after and calling a jerk, lol. Then later at gym (oh man I love gym, everything happens there), me and Lauren, all we did was listen to music, but the CD player rebelled against us and refused to work, lol. This sux, the semester is almost over, two weeks, then were gonna have brand new classes. I DO NOT want to change classes!!! I love gym (Lauren and our fun times, lol) and hanging out with my friends at lunch A. But hey... Next Wednesday I'm having my first road lesson, Woo hooo! And guess who's going with me to laugh at me, yes Lauren, lol. she said she's gonna wear a helmet and shinguards, haha, not funny, lol. Then after I might go to her house to play, like she says, "gee-tar", lol. She's gonna teach some song, I think. Well yeah this week was extrelly cold!! Today was like 9 degrees. Horrible. Not used to this, Brazil was like around 75-85 dregrees all year long. Last nite was 0F *cries* But hey! Oh well. So yeahh, I shall depart now! See ya when I see ya! Tchau tchau|
Blurty for Alline.