The Gorgeous One's journal

> recent entries
> calendar
> friends
> profile

Tuesday, July 1st, 2003
8:17p - know the CHEMIST better - Part 1
1. How many times have you truly been in love?
- Honestly, just once, but the feeling WAS NOT mutual.

2. What was/is so great about the person you love(d) the most?
- Everything about him --- he’s a changed person, intelligent, responsible, a bit good-looking. I have known him since 1993.

3. What qualities should a significant other have?
- Faithful. Loyal. Truthful. Intelligent. Responsible. Outspoken.

4. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
- Yeah

5. If there were one thing you could teach people about love, what would it be?
- Be practical. Do NOT ever settle for second best --- always keep that in mind!!!!

6. What do you most want to be remembered for?
- I want to be remembered as a person who never runs out of true, loyal, and good friends, and as somebody who is generous and approachable. I consider my friends as gifts from God. Next to my family, they are the best things that ever happened to me. I also yearn to contribute something in the field of Biochemistry.

7. What quotation best fits your outlook on life?
- “It’s not what you know, it’s WHO you know…”

8. What single achievement are you most proud of in the past year?
- Passing the Licensure Exam for Chemists

9. What about the past ten years?
- There are lots… my academic awards in school, my being an officer in organizations, etcetera…

10. If you were asked to give a child a single piece of advice to guide them through life, what would you say?
- Finish school and work your ass off to the top!

11. What brand of toothpaste do you use?
- Close Up Lemon Mint

12. What brand of toilet paper do you prefer?
- Kleenex tissues

13. What brand(s) of shoes do you wear?
- Shoe Salon, Mendrez, Celine, Nike, Barratts, and those generic brands you buy from Payless Shoe Source :)

14. What brand of soda do you drink?
- Coca cola, Pepsi

15. What brand of gum do you chew?
- hmmm… nothing in particular

16. What drinking water do you prefer -- tap, bottle, purifier, etc.?
- Purified or bottled water. Sparkling, sometimes.

17. What are your favorite flavors of chips?
- Sour Cream & Onion and Barbeque

18. Of all the things you can cook, what dish do you like the most?
- My ever famous BAKED MACARONI, which, by the way, Chicken Wing and Usher love!!! :)

19. How do you have your eggs?
- sunny side up

20. Who was the last person who cooked you a meal? How did it turn out?
- today? I cooked my own food today. As usual, it was sumptuous because I cook only the best. :)

21. Would you consider yourself an organized person? Why or why not?
- Sort of. Somehow, I want my things compartmentalized and color-coordinated. I also make a Things-to-Do list everyday.

22. Do you keep some type of planner, organizer, calendar, etc. with you, and do you use it regularly?
- I got a Sony Clie and I use it every single day

23. Would you say that your desk is organized right now?
- I can’t say it is, but I’m sure it’s clean and clutter-free. :)

24. Do you alphabetize CDs, books, and DVDs, or does it not matter?
- As for my Audio CD’s, they are arranged according to Artists and then by Genre. My books, they are arranged according to size. And my Video CD’s and DVD’s, they are arranged according to their movie titles.

25. What's the hardest thing you've ever had to organize?
- It’s actually an event. Back in college, our political party organized a forum with Senatoriables Winnie Monsod and Joker Arroyo. The work was distributed among us but because I was in the Core Group, I was assigned extra tasks.


26. Name one song you hate to admit you like.
- Crazy Town’s Butterfly

27. Name two songs that always make you cry.
- (1) Daniel Bedingfield’s If You’re Not the One because it is hopelessly sentimental; and (2) Brandy, Tamia, Chaka Khan, and Gladys Knight’s Missing You because it was the last song that I listened to when I last rode in Carlo’s car.

28. Name three songs that turn you on.
- Like, what kind of turn on? Haha! 3 songs that make me dance are: Snoop Dogg, Pharrell, and Charlie Wilson’s Beautiful, R.Kelly’s Ignition Remix, and Justin Timberlake’s Rock Your Body.

3 songs that I would love to hear from my special someone are: Ruff Endz’ Someone to Love You, Joe’s I Wanna Know, and Maxwell’s Whenever, Wherever, Whatever.

3 songs that make me go “passionate” are: R.Kelly’s Ignition (not the remix), Marvin Gaye’s Sexual Healing, and Keith Sweat’s Nobody.

29. Name four songs that always make you feel good.
- Snoop Dogg, Pharrell, and Charlie Wilson’s Beautiful, Andrew Gold’s Never Let Her Slip Away, Square Head’s Happy, and Daft Punk’s One More Time.

30. Name five songs you couldn't ever do without.
a. Beautiful – Snoop Dogg, Pharrell Williams, Charlie Wilson
b. Happy – Square Heads
c. Dimelo – Voices of Theory
d. I Wanna Know – Joe
e. You See the Trouble With Me – Black Legend

31. What was the last TV show you watched?
- MTV Most Wanted

32. What was the last thing you complained about?
- That I am gaining weight

33. Who was the last person you complimented and what did you say?
- My student, Ruffy, because he was behaved in class

34. What was the last thing you threw away?
- Loads of tissue because I am sick like hell!

35. What was the last website that you visited?
- www.emode.com

36. Who is your favorite celebrity?
- Gwyneth Paltrow (Hollywood) and Kris Aquino (local)

37. Who is your least favorite?
- James Van Der Beek (Hollywood) and Claudine Baretto (local)

38. Have you ever met or seen any celebrities in real life?
- Yes, lots of them! :)

39. Would you want to be famous? Why or why not?
- I don’t want to be a public figure (i.e. actress, singer, model, politician) because everybody meddles in your life and one wrong move can create a scandal. However, I want to be popular in a certain community or circle of people, say I am well known because I am a Doctor of Philosophy in Molecular Biology --- that kinda thing.

40. If you had to trade places with a celebrity for a day, who would you choose and why?
- Jennifer Aniston --- `cause she’s Brad Pitt’s wife! :)

41. What was the first band you saw in concert?
- I cannot remember… I am sure it was just a local band that our school invited for our Foundation day

42. Who is your favorite artist/band now?
- Lots of them… at the moment, it’s R.Kelly

43. What's your favorite song?
- Beautiful by Snoop Dogg, Pharrell, and Charlie Wilson

44. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
- Piano

45. If you could meet any musical icon (past or present), who would it be and why?
- Madonna. She’s the artist of the millennium!

46. How many houses/apartments have you lived in throughout your life?
- 3 houses. First one was in Caloocan, second was in Fairview, and currently, third, is here in Malate

47. Which was your favorite and why?
- Our apartment in Malate because of its proximity to LaSalle and Makati

48. Do you find moving house more exciting or stressful? Why?
- Exciting because you move in to a new community, you meet new people, and you get to buy new stuff for your room

49. What's more important, location or price?
- It’s gotta be the location!

50. What features does your dream house have (pool, spa bath, big yard, etc.)?
- It should have the following: a gigantic yard, a swimming pool, a spa in my bathroom, an enormous walk-in closet, a queen-sized bed with posts and drapes on the side, an entertainment room, a study and library, a mini aviary in the garden, and a lounge with a patio facing the beach.


current mood: sick
current music: Do I Need a Reason - D'Sound

(Find me a Date)


<< previous day [calendar] next day >>

> top of page
Blurty.com