Blurty for kT.
|Friday, August 19th, 2005|
Quite honestly, I could never imagine life without the sinners. We’ve had such a memorable summer together and it’s been a fucking blast. And now, it’s just weird. I’m leaving in TWO days and their all still going to be here – and I’ll be gone. Yeah, JD is leaving, but he still has two weeks. It sort of hit me when I was talking to people tonight and they kept saying how it’s only two more days till everyone meets, and stuff. I don’t know. I’m so ready to leave, but on the other hand, I’m not. Who else will actually go drive around with the music blasting and sing “Only The Good Die Young” and scream the part “I’d rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun” – to get caught at the beach and be given tickets for beer, to go fish shopping, and so much more. Like, I definitely don’t regret going away to school – but I just don’t want to be the first goddamn one to leave!!!!
But happy ((suprise)) birthday to Michelle, a belated one to Christan, and an early one to Danielle & Kristin. The Wicked Witch & the Pimp.
Well, I'll be home in October and Michelle, Mer & Christian are coming up - fucking awesome weekend!!!!1
|Saturday, August 13th, 2005|
“No matter what, times change, things are different. But the problem is, I don't want them to be.” -American Pie 2
An old friend said the same thing to me the beginning off the summer, it was his first summer home from college, and he was saying that no matter how much you think something won’t change – and how much faith you have that things won’t change, well, they are going to change. When everyone goes to college, away or at home, we all change, even though we don’t realize it. He said that the friends at college are so close to you because you spend so much time with them, and it was weird to come home because no one really had anything in common with each other anymore. Him and his friends still get together, but it’s different. Because when they talk they talk about these people that not everyone knows.
I don’t want to loose everyone. I keep counting down the days because I want to go away, yet at the same time, I don’t.
Tonight was such a fun night. It was a Katie & Merissa day - so after work we did a ton of things. Including make JD a fucking amazing college - and go to the Massapequa store and totally acted like idiots. Merissa volunteered to change the paper, we couldn't find anything in the store, but we ended up buying out basically all of the toilet paper and 1000 square feet of cling wrap. So then got JD and Chris - and we headed to tackle Michelles car, then Angelos and Carons. Carons is defineetly the worst of them all. But they were all pretty bad. We stuck a CVS shirt on Angelos and wrote Kt/JD/Chris <33 Facing/Plannograms/Pulllsheets. But the rain probably washed it all away :- Then off to Mount Misery/Sweet Hollow Rd. then back home to see that we were TP'ed and forked.
Oneonta in 7.
Birthday in 7.
The sinners at Oneonta in 36/37. Madness.
"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun"
|Thursday, July 28th, 2005|
You Know You're From Long Island when..
You know you're a Long Islander because…
1. You feel like you know Howard Stern.
2. You live in the shadow of the greatest city in the world, but you almost never go there.
3. When you're away from Long Island, you love it and when you're there, you don't.
4. You know the exact point at which Queens turns into Nassau simply on intuition.
5. You've been to Jones Beach Field 4 on a June weekend afternoon.
6. You've been to the Tanger Outlets and came home with nothing to show for it.
7. You're still waiting for a bridge to Connecticut.
8. You've tried to use your father's monthly ticket to ride the LIRR, it worked.
9. You'd pay $8.50 for a movie.
10. You've never really fully evaluated the meaning of the name Hicksville.
11. You know where the Commack Motor Inn is but you "have never been ther".
12. You've never been to Times Square on New Year's Eve.
13. You've tried to find the Amityville Horror house.
14. No, you don't want mustard on that burger!
15. You have or someone you know has fallen asleep on the LIRR and ended up in one of these three places; Babylon, Port Washington or Hicksville.
16. How many times can you use the word "like" in a sentence?
17. The most exciting day of your summer is when all the tickets go on sale for the Jones Beach Theater.
18. You went to an elementary school that promoted dodge ball as the number 1 game among children 7-13.
19. You know White Castle is terrible for you and the food sucks but you periodically "Get the Crave".
20. You have been to Mulcahay's on Thanksgiving Eve, the largest ladies night event of every year.
21. You want the Yankees to stay in the Bronx, but would probably go to more games if they moved to Manhattan.
22. You can order a whole pizza and a soda and people understand.
23. You've missed that "Drunk Train", the 2:42 out of Penn and had the dreaded wait until 5:30.
24. You've never taken an MTA bus.
25. You felt slighted when Snapple sold out.
26. You have been to the Coliseum to see the Circus (the one with the 3 rings, not the Islanders)
27. The Long Island Expressway isn't really as bad as everybody thinks.
28. You saw a movie at the Westbury Drive In before they tore it down.
29. You have been to the Roosevelt Field before the second level was completed.
30. You don't associate Fire Island with gay men.
31. When you hear Billy Joel's "Scenes From An Italian Restaurant" you try to figure out what places on Long Island he singing about.
32. You know which parts of the Godfather where filmed on Long Island.
33. You've said stupid things like "strong island".
34. You've paid a $10 cover charge to get into a bar, but got nothing for it.
35. You think religion doesn't affect you much.
36. You miss wiffleball and running through sprinklers.
37. You think Islip MacArthur airport is cute and you enjoy watching it grow up.
38. You always likes Billy Joel, but as soon as you leave, you love Billy Joel.
39. You think that Jones Beach Theater or the nassau Coliseum is the best place to see a concert.
40. Billy Joel said it best, "either you date a rich girl from the North Shore, or a cool girl from the South Shore".
41. You don;t really see the big deal about the Hamptons, unless you were at the Bordy barn.
42. You think if you're not from Long Island or NYC, you're not really from New York.
43. You don't go to Manhattan, you go to "The City".
44. You never realize you have an accent till you leave.
45. At some point in your life you've gone clamming.
46. You curse. A lot.
47. If your parents didn't, you're grandparents lived in the city.
48. At some point in your life you or someone you know has gotten an animal that came from the North Shore Animal League.
49. When people ask "where are you from?" you answer Long Guy Land and automatically assume everyone in the world knows that answer means New York.
50. You read all fifty of these!
Recent Add ons
1. You've always liked Billy Joel and you own several of his "records"
2. You know someone who went to Chaminade.
3. Seeing a concert at Jones Beach Theater - the best place in the >world > > to see a show.
4. Is it just me, or is every girl from Rockville Centre a bitch?
5. Billy Joel said it best, "either you date a rich girl from the North > > Shore, or a cool girl from the South Shore.
6. What's the big deal about the Hamptons?
7. If you're not from Long Island or NYC,you're not really from NewYork.
8.You don't go to Manhattan, you go to "the City"
9. The Belt Parkway sucks!
10. You never, ever want to "change at Jamaica..."
11. You never realize you have an accent until you leave.
12. Your parents took you to Nathans or Carvel (on the way home from >the > > beach).
13. You wonder why there has never been a copyright lawsuit against > >Marvel > > in Long Beach.
14. Block parties suck.
15. The name "Donna Donna" means something to you.
16. News 12 sucks.
18. You hate the radio commercials for the Dublin Pub
19. Somehow, you know the OBI is cool, but you've never actually been >there.
20. At some point in your life, you've either gone clamming, or caughta >bluefish.
21. You know where at least one strip club is.
22. Regular gas - $1.30
23. You remember concerts at Malibu.
24. You curse. A lot.
25. You can name at least three players on the Islanders Stanley > >Cupteams.
26. You have come to terms with the fact that the Islanders have > >completely > > sucked since > > La Fontaine left.
27. You've purchased a 40, underage, at the bodega.
28. You remember the exact day you stopped going to Jones Beach and >started going to Robert Moses.
29. Public beach? What's that?
30. Is Huntington really that cool?
32. You've been to McHeebs (Did an Irish guy and a Jewish guy really >open that place up together?)
33. Pizza Supreme (The pizza place that used to be in Roosevelt Field >years ago)
34. The Marathon
35. Does anyone know why the HOV lane on the LIE stops in Hicksville >instead of the Northern State?
36. "I'm going to the park."
37. You've had aseagull crap on your car.
38. Either your parents or your grandparents lived in the city.
39. You had a bicycle with a banana seat.
40. You or someone you know has owned an animal that came from North >Shore Animal League.
41. Even the concept of the Islanders EVER leaving is unrealistic.
42. Al Arbour
43. The guy who thought up the "new" Islanders logo..no way he's from >Long Island.
44. You've cruised on the "turnpike"
45. You know someone with a cabana.
46. You've played golf at Eisenhower Park...legally or otherwise.
47. You buy the hit stuff at Tower or the Wall, but go to Music Den to >get the really hard to find stuff.
48. If you're from Nassau County, you've been to Safety Town.
49. Quick! Who's the Suffolk County Executive? Don't know do you?!
50. If you smoke pot, or you know people that smoke pot...you've heard >about it or been to Rockaway for Drive-thru service.
51.You hate paying tolls.
52.You don't have to go far to see your family.
54. The Parkways, the LIE, the Causeway, Robert Moses Bridge
55. The feast.
56. You know the exact streets that divided your school districts, but >have no idea which voting district you are in.
57. You^ve gotten drunk at the ^green^ or on the bleachers of some high >school.
58. You know the difference between WLIR and WDRE, even though >theyplayed the same music.
59. You were an Islander/Met/Jet fan or a Ranger/Yankee/Giant >fan.Therewas no crossover.
60. You can correctly pronouce places like Happauge, Commack, Islip, Islandia, Massapequa.
61. You know the location of 6 malls and a dozen McDonalds and 36 7-11's.
You remember "Great Eastern Mills" on Jericho Turnpike.
Northern Blvd & rt 25 have nothing in common except the road.
Shea Stadium is just a leftover from the 64-65 Worlds Fair.
The Sunrise Drive-in was where you discovered a guy named Bruce Lee.
Mother's Speed Shop was "COOL".
The Dublin Pub, Whiskey Red's and that little bar out by Jones Beach were also "COOL" (Save the wayside inn?)
Muttentown was a cool place to try to find.
You watched 'em build the "Grand Central Parkway" .
SUNDAY---was an echo from a Radio commercial about racing.
You know the color of the water at Jones Beach was not BLUE!
You helped build JFK Airport but thought Laguardia was good enough because you had Islip.
Islip Speedway was only 1/8 mile track :-( but a lot closer then NY National Speedway.
EVERYBODY from NJ was a farmer.
Littleneck Clams were better then cherrystone.
The "Miracle Mile" was too short.
Billy Joel was a guy in a street gang from Hicksville that you'd go beat-up on twice a year.
The Major Deegan was the road to upstate.
The LIE was a big waste of road past exit 64.
|Tuesday, July 26th, 2005|
Oh man. I can't even go into describe what a night we had. Its definelty on the most of the most memorable nights and it's definelty one of the most memorable CVS nights, besides the campout and Kristin & Merissa's birthday. It was just nice to go out with them.. but it was sorta sad. I kept thinking of everything that we've been through together, and how in about 24 days I won't be here anymore. We've been through a lot together, in and out of work, and we went through so many assistant managers and various employees. It's been a ride to remember, espically tonight. Wow. There aren't enough words to put together exactly what happend. But, woah.
"Maybe it’s not worth worrying about what’s down the road or where we'll end up but enjoying where we are right now."
|Wednesday, July 20th, 2005|
1. What is your name? Katie
2. Are you named after anyone? Im not sure, maybe?
3. What’s your screenname? Chatterboxqt33
4. Would you name a child of yours after you? Absolutely not
5. Are there any mispronunciations/typos that people do with your name constantly? No, just misspellings
6. Would you drop your last name if you became famous? Yesss
7. Your gender: Girly girl
8. Straight/Gay/Bi: Straight
9. Single? Yeah
10. If not, do you want to be At the moment, yes, because it’s summer and I go to college in about a month. But things change .. and in a month or so, well, relationships are nice.
11. Birth date: Aug 20
12. Your age? Almost legal!!!11
13. Your height: 5’ ½”
14. Eye color: Brown
15. Happy with it? Suree
16. Hair color Dark brown with red because it got fucked up when I dyed it
17. Left/right/ambidextrous: Rightly
18. Your living arrangement: Family
19. Your family: Only child, mom, dad and a kitty
20. Have any pets? Yes, a kitty
21. What’s your job? CVS
22. Tattoos? No.. Not sure if I want one
23. Piercings? 3, all ears.
24. Obsessions? Beaches, and boyss
25. Addictions? Facebook
26. Do you speak another language? Nah
27. Do you live in the moment? Yes
28. Consider yourself tolerant with others? Yeah
29. Do you have any secrets? Yeah
30. Do you hate yourself? I have my moments
31. Do you like your handwriting? Not really
32. Do you have any habits? Playing with my hair, playing with my ring
33. What’s your biggest fear? Dying on a plane, drowning
34. Can you sing? Nooooo
35. Are you a loner? Nope
36. What are your #1 priorities in life? Have fun, do well in college, be successful
37. Are you confident? I have my moments
38. Smoke: No
39. Do drugs: Nah
40. Read the newspaper? At times
41. Pray? No
42. Go to church? Hardly ever, twice a year, if that.
43. Talk to strangers who IM you? Yeah, but their facebook people
44. Sleep with stuffed animals? If I’m lonely
45. Take walks in the rain? Yesssssss
46. Talk to people even though you hate them? Yuppp
47. Drive? Yeah
Would you or have you ever?
48. Hurt yourself? No
49. Been out of the country? Yupp
50. Eaten something that made other people sick? Neverrr
51. Been in love? Maybe, I think so.
52. Done drugs? Yes, but not hardcore
53. Gone skinny dipping? Yeah
54. Had a medical emergency? Never
55. Had surgery? Nope
56. Ran away from home? No
57. Played strip poker? Yeah
58. Been on stage? Yes
59. Slept outdoors? Yeah, old school Girl Scouts, 4H, and CVS sleepover
60. Pulled an all nighter? Yeah
61. Talked on the phone all night? Yuppp
62. Slept together with the opposite sex without having sex? Yeahh
63. Slept all day? Yeah, when I had overexhustion last year
64. Made out with a stranger? Sorta, not really – my friend knew him.
65. Had sex with a stranger? Hell no
66. Thought you’re going crazy? Yea
67. Kissed the same sex? Yeah, drunken nights happen
68. Done anything sexual with the same sex? No
69. Been betrayed? Yes
70. Had a dream come true? Sorta
71. Broken the law? Yupp
72. Met a famous person? Of course
73. Been on radio/TV? Yeah
74. Had a nervous breakdown? I went crazy during college application time of that counts
75. Bungee jumped? No, but I want to go
76. Had a dream that kept coming back? Sort of
77. Have casual sex? Um….. well… No commentttt
78. Go scuba diving? Nope, but it would be awesome
79. Write a book? No, but my dad did.
80. Believe in life on other planets? No
81. Miracles? Yes
82. Astrology? No
83. Magic? Well, Penn & Teller was pretty cool lol
84. God? At times
85. Santa? When I was little
86. Ghosts? Nooo
87. Luck? Yes
88. Love at first sight? Depends
89. Witches? No
90. Easter bunny? When I was little
91. Believe it’s possible to remain faithful forever? Yes, If you love the person for everything they are and do
92. Do you wish on stars? Yes
93. Do you consider love a mistake? No, everything happens for a reason
94. Do you prefer knowing someone before dating them? Of course
95. What is best about the opposite sex? A lot of things
96. What’s the worst thing about the opposite sex? They get confusing
97. What’s the last present anyone gave you? My mom gave me money and filled up my gas tank
98. Are you in love? At the moment, no
99. Do you consider your significant other hot? Don’t have
Who was the last person who…
100. Haunted you? Noone
101. Wanted to kill? No one – I don’t hate anyone that much
102. That laughed at you? Kristin at the mall today
103. Turned you on? Shhhh
104. Went shopping with?Lauren, Michelle & Kristin
105. That broke your heart? -
106. To disappoint you? No one that recently..
107. Make you cry? Boysss
108. Brighten up your day? Biffers!!!!
109. That you thought about? California! lol
110. Saw a movie with? Shani, Hannah, Tracy & Jessi
111. Talked to on the phone? My Uncle
112. Talked through IM? Facebook Oneonta People
113. Saw? CVS ppl, family
114. Are you going out with someone? Not at the moment
115. What are you wearing? White tank top and shorts
116. Body part you’re touching now? My hair..
117. Worried about right now? Nothing
118. Book you are reading? I just finished “My Sisters Keeper” and it was amazingg
119. Bored? Not really
120. Tired? Yeahhh
|Wednesday, July 13th, 2005|
It's been a pretty awesome summer so far. Except my birthday is in 1 month and 7 days, and so is the day I leave for school. Im definelty nervous, scared and excited. And, I'm totally addicted to facebook. So if you have one, add me, and if you don't, make one then add me. Okay? Good.
Hm... My new favorite loser pasttime at night is definetly bowling - hahah, but I want to move onto ice skating. I seriously haven't gone skating in a year or more. And I used to go 3 times a week or more.. I also found out how much I suck at pool. Adventure land soon, definelty.
|Friday, July 1st, 2005|
So - Graduation has come and gone – and we’re officially college freshman. That’s a scary thought. Graduation was a bitter sweet moment – I mean we’ve been together as a class forever – and now we’re all leaving each other and going our separate ways. We’re starting to step out into the world on our own feet – and making difficult decisions by ourselves. Think about it, 13 years have gone by, sort of quickly – from kindergarten to senior year of high school, and now we’re done. We did it. We made it through, and now it’s time to move on. Move onto the future no matter what it may bring. We’ve been together as a class for thirteen years, or seven years – at least since middle school. We experienced a lot of our firsts together and those ‘memorable moments.’ Our first day of school, our first field trips, graduations, best friends, loosing friends, growing up, getting into college, maturing, becoming the person we are today – and now, high school graduation.
I don’t know if it’s hit me yet that we’ve graduated and we’re not coming back here next year. We’re done with high school and it’s time for college. Maybe it will hit me later on, or when I arrive at school or maybe it just has to sink in and when we’re all home for vacation I’ll finally realize that high school is over. It’s time to leave our comfort zone.
College will be a different story. No more parties around the block, parties at the frat houses filled with beer and the sorority houses, but of course drama will still occur. ((staying up till dawn in the lounge, spooning in the lounge, random parties, shots, drinking, alcohol poisoning, meeting random boys, the ABC’s of UB, and having fun – Buffalo ’04 – Katie and Vicki)) No longer will we be with people we’ve known forever and we have lasting memories, but instead we’ll be with new people and we’ll get to know them. Meeting new people, and so much more.
But – okay, so college orientation was this weekend-ish. It was weird. I mean, it sounds weird – but you can take the girl out of Long Island, but you can’t take Long Island out of the girl. I felt out of place because I didn’t have an upstate accent. I met girls who milked cows, people that were sheltered from life, who had extremely different beliefs and morals and grew up in totally different surroundings. One girl had a boyfriend who she met ONCE – and they’ve been going out since February. Granted, he is in the Army – but OMG –they started to go out before they met – that’s sort of odd. She was nice though – but very hung up about cross country. A lot of people were in long committed relationships and planned on staying together throughout college. Apparently they have a workshop on how to make long distance relationships work. Cute. It was a different weird feeling though – I mean it wasn’t like home where you knew everyone. You were put into this jumble of different people with different fashion styles, beliefs, religions and backgrounds. We all had different tastes in everything. I had to explain to someone what a hookup was. I mean, I’ve been to the farmlands before – I freaking owned a farm in North Dakota – but I would never milk a cow for fun. But, on the other hand. There were extremely cool people there. People that liked to go out and have a good time – that I could relate too. It was cool though because Thursday night about seven of us just stayed up till about 2AM just talking about everything – from religion to sex. And it helped show me how different everyone was. This one guy said I was definitely from Long Island because I wasn’t afraid to share information and I wasn’t shy :-/ But, some of the stuff we did was pointless. They talked about STDs, sex, rape, - stuff we all knew about. And how to use the Oneonta website, wiring, silly stuff - but I'm totally exhusted.
It’s weird though – I mean in less than 2 months I’ll be living there – and hopefully meeting good people. But I got a really good schedule for next year - so that’s good.
|Saturday, June 18th, 2005|
Well - no more high school. My only and last final was today - and now all we have is graduation and viola! We are done!
Quite honestly though, I'm beyond exhusted. The past few days I've slept incredibly late and didn't do much. I think I went running, and I couldn't even tell you what I did. It's been quite nice just relaxing though.
I also found out last night that I'm leaving for college on my birthday. Yeah, I thought it was the day after - but no! It's the day of my birthday. I started totally freaking out last night like you have no idea. Because, well, it sucks a lot.
Hmm.. Today was insane. I can't even remember what time I got up this morning. I remember it was really early though - picked Kate up, got Vicki, then bagels then precalc review. Then CVS for some nice lotion, then paychecks and Coke Zero. Then the damn precalc final, mall with Shani where we got lost coming home, then took a drive to see Andrew and got lost coming home and stuck in rushhour traffic. Then Vicki came over and oh man, UB & O-State madness bitches - another trip to the mall and a very very very very very short lived trip to Target. I mean we got to the parking lot and said nah, we're too tired and left. Then my idea was just to pass out, but I ended up going out with the PIMP, and by the PIMP I mean Kristin, and the Pimpette I mean me. So yeah. Went out and that's about it. But I'm fucking exhusted and I don't know if I'll be able to get up tomorrow for work and bagels for everyone. ::Sigh::
But it's summer - so let's get silly :-P
'its ladies night and all the girls drink for free..'
- brand new -
|Saturday, June 4th, 2005|
I always thought that I was one of those people that wasn’t scared about moving on, not scared about what the future will bring – I thought I could handle it all. But, hey, I’ll admit it. I’ll say it – I’m scared of what changes will happen in the future.
It’s the end of senior year. We’re bored of this town, but are we so bored that we want to get out of it and never come back? I said it a billion times within the last month that I’m bored and want to leave for college. But, what if we come back during winter/spring break and summer vacation and we all hang out again, and we have nothing to do. Nothing to talk about it. Because, let’s face it – we’re all going to change in college weather we want to admit it or not. Maybe that’s why some people stay home for college because their scared that they’ll change. You’re going to change no matter what, everyone just changes at a different pace.
I’ve been to the hookah bar too many times to even count this month because of sheer boredom. We’ve driven around aimlessly and done beach drives a billion times. We’ve down half price appetizers, and two for one drinks. We’ve done it all – it’s like we’ve tried so hard to grow up, but when it comes down to it all, is that what we really want?
I remember when I was in 7th grade – that was an awfully memorable year. The year was filled with tons of fights and drama, but along with all of the negative came a lot of positive that no one really remembers. We had amazing nights doing – well, absolutely nothing. We would play man hunt for hours at night, go to the park and walk around, walk around the neighborhood, go to the movies, go bowling, go to the beach. And no matter how simple or boring it sounds, we had a memorable year. But things changed, and so did our circle of friends. But, what if we come home from college and ... we don’t have anything in common with our best friends from high school.
It is going to be weird though. I mean, I see my friends every day. School, or work, or just out and about. I met Vicki in 9th grade in math, but we didn’t become best friends until the end of 10th – but I can’t imagine not going to school with her next year. Not going to class and thinking ‘OMG we dressed alike again,’ or talking to her in study hall about all of our conclusions about certain things, talking about boys, clothes, and memorable days. It’s going to be weird. She is my other half. It’s just that – we’re opposite and we’re different. Our tastes in music, boys, clothes and almost everything differs, but is also similar. I mean, I’ll be like he’s hott and she’ll say no – except we agree with Sunflowers. Because, well.. he’s .. yeah
I thought I was ready to leave school – I counted down the months and days till I left. But now I’m scared and I want time to go slower. I don’t want to leave because I’m afraid things will never be the same.
STARLESSxxEYESx: baby. Listen to me. people change. things change. lives change. But no matter what im always going to be your friend & i have complete faith your always going to be mine
STARLESSxxEYESx: you my other half you know what im thinking even if i don’t
STARLESSxxEYESx: :-) So does it really matter what happens after hs? ...the important thing is coming out of it knowing that you have at least one friend that youre so close to that nothing changes that
|Wednesday, June 1st, 2005|
|things are weird. okay. not gonna lie. im confused beyond belief.|
|Saturday, May 28th, 2005|
YESSSSS for 5 day weekends!!!!! Friday was kT & Vicki day = bonding before Oneonta & Buffalo basically. Went into the city really early and stopped at the UN with Mommy Garcia, then headed uptown to the Times Square Area, found out that Bazzar wasn't open yet, so we headed downtown and picked up a bag for this lady Mommy Garcia works with and Vicki got a bag... then back uptown and Bazzar was open = total hotness and yeah, we got everything we went in for. Superr hott. Then back to the UN, then home to the Island, and we went to the beach!!!!! Of course it was like super hot amazing in the city, and at the beach it was so freaking cold - so we literally stayed for 15 minutes, then we went back and stopped at CVS and said hi to everyone and showed off our purchases of the day :-) did a Wendys run, then I became a loser and slept for 15 hours or so. :-D
Today - hectic as hell. I got up a bit late, but went to the bagel store and got breakfast for everyone, only 15 minutues late. Found out that Brian & Ryan both didnt show up, so we made some nice phonecalls. We're open 7 fucking days a week 8-10 every day. Early shift means you open at 8, closing means you're there till 10, yeah. The day went by slow as hell, Vicki came in, drove Ryan home, went out to dinner with the family, went iPod shopping, etc.. saw some old aqquantices/etc tonight then bonding madness with Vicki :-) and major talkage with her. I'm going to miss her sooo much next year - but we'll have UB madness weekends.. ohh what now the ABCs of UB. OMGG that was an amazing and memorable weekend - kT & Vicki UB Madness '04 Biatches. Woah.
Anyways... longg day tomorrow. Voluntering for NHS, then work for eight freaking hours, then sleepover with Vicki because we're hott like that, then beach at 7AM on Monday :-) for an all day sorta deal and work Monday night and then opening Tuesday morning. And that fucking sociology project will be the death of me, not even kidding. I'm actually gonna do that now.k?
|Thursday, May 26th, 2005|
Okay. Soo I filled out the housing thing for college. I need to get a lot of shots which sucks majorly because I'm such a needle phob. So that's definetly sucking a lot at the moment, but I'll deal with that when I get dragged to the doctor. Last time I rammed my finger in the car door so I wouldn't have to get shots. I have bad need phobia!
Butt... 5 day weekend!!!!!! Fuckk yesss. Well, okay, technically four days - buttt tomorrow is like the fifth senior cut day, so we get a 5 day weekend :-) And city tomorrow with Vicki for some madness. Then working this weekend bleh... butt then it's June and schools out!!! I'm quite excited .. and sorta scared. I had an incredibly large panic attack at work on Wednesday night. I had all of these 'what if's' in my head about college then those what if's just kept building up. It was horrible.
|Saturday, May 21st, 2005|
okay.. it seriously feels like 1 out of 3 people go or are going to Oneonta. It's sort of creepy, for instance: last night at this party we all went to, a lot of people there go to Oneonta. There was this girl Nicole, I think that was her name, this guy who's name starts with a J, then Jay, and I'm going in the fall - and this girl who I was in my Confirmation class was at the party, but I didn't see her, is going to Oneonta as well as Trey and about 4 other people in my graduating high school class alone. Then like JD's friend is going there, and Andrew goes there already... It's crazzzyyy shit. But is it like going to be good or bad because I know a lot of people there? I guess it's good to know like older people, definetly, and then some freshmen so I won't feel like a total loser :-P
Oh Man. 3 fucking months exactly. And you all better visit me!!!!
|Wednesday, May 18th, 2005|
Hands down - this weekend is going to be the absolut shit :-) No questions asked
Butt my birthday is in 3 months and 2 days, college in 3 months and 3 days.
|Friday, May 6th, 2005|
The Basic Stuff:
Age: 17 and ½
Weight: No comment
Birthday: August 20
Current location: Long Island, NY
School/Grade: High school, 12th
Zodiac sign: Leo
Righty or lefty: Right
Eye color: Brown
Skin color: Tan
Family situation: Live with mom & dad, and kitty. Some family close by, others living all over the country. My parents plan to move out to California or Nevada.
Any Pets: Yes, kitty
Favorite Relatives: My Grandfather because me makes fun of everything and everyone. And family friends in Las Vegas
Least Favorite Relative: Egh. Let’s not discuss that.
Political Affiliation: Democrat
Love & Sex
Sexual orientation: Straight
Are you in a relationship: Nope – swinger.
Are you in love: I’m in love with people’s personalities – but no them physically and emotionally, if that makes sense.
Do you have a crush on anyone: Here and there ;-)
How old were you when you had your first kiss: 11/12?
Virgin: No comment
If not, how old were you when you first had sex? No comment.
What’s the farthest you’ve ever gone? Hmm…
Best love quote: “Believe what your heart tells you, it’s everything you need to know”
Your best: GB4L, my other half.
How many do you have: A lot
More guys or girls: Sort of equal, but probably more girls.
Love them all: To death.
Any you wish you were closer to: Yes, and I lost touch with some of them.
This or That:
Boxers or briefs: Boxers
Thongs or g-strings: Either
Shorts or pants: Either – pants with sandals, shorts with Uggs.
Shoes or barefeet: Barefoot at the beach, or flip flops, or Uggs.
Books or movies: Books
Night or day: Night
Dark or light: Dark
Mountains or beach: Beach
Snow or sun: Sun
Pepsi or coke: Diet coke
For or Against
Gay marriage: For
Bush re-elected: Fuck no
War: So not. Totally Anti-War
Pants: Hahah.. definitely against
Clothes in general: Against, if you’re hotttt
Color: Green, black, pink
Number: 3, 6
Holiday: Christmas, New Years, my birthday
Book: St. Maybe, It’s Not About The Bike, Every Second Counts
Magazine: Cosmo, Glamour, People
Food: Ceasar Salad, anything from LaPiazza, #6 from Wendy’s
Drink: Smirnoff twisted, Mike’s hard, Captain Morgan’s, Malibu, Diet Coke
TV Show: Friends, Gilmore Girls, Sex & The City
Song: It’s Just Rock and Roll, Semi Charmed Life, Jude Law and the Semester Abroad, Praise Chorus
Band: The old ones – Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Blondie, then new stuff too
Shirt: Too many
Actor: Brad Pitt, Matthew Perry, Luke Wilson
Actress: Molly Ringwald, Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Aniston
Scent: Abercrombie Fierce, Lucky You, Escada
Cookie: Girl scout cookies, chocolate chip
Want to go to college: Yea, Oneonta ‘09
What do you want to be: Not a clue, nutritionist, history, or business
Want to get married: Yeah, eventually..
Have kids: Eventually
What would their names be: Something unusual – so they would stand out, but not something stupid like Apple or Coco.
How many: 2-4
Where do you want to get married: Somewhere warm
Where do you want to die: In my own bed
Piercings: 3, all in the ears
Smoke: Smoke what?
Drink: On occasion
Skinny dip: Wouldn’t you like to know?
Greatest fear: Dying, plane crashing, drowning
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
Go to church: Not really
Scares: A lot
CDs owned: Over 150
Collections: Not so much anymore
Like to be naked: Sureee, why not?
Eaten sushi: Never
Danced in the rain: Yessss!! Amazing
Shoplifed: Never, and never will
Weirdest make-out place: Umm…
Like thunderstorms: Yes, but hate lightening
Favorite Shoes: Flip-flops, UGG boots
Favorite Quote: “Everything happens for a reason and it might not be realized at first, but every step taken leads to where you are suppose to be, so never doubt what happened in the past and never try to plan too far into the future”
Best advice given: That college, high school and life isn’t exactly about what you learned. It’s the friendships you make, the non-book things you learn and how they affect and shape you.
Favorite Song Lyric: When I’m with you I feel like I could die, and that would be all right
|Monday, May 2nd, 2005|
HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY MERISSA!!!!
So, sort of crazy vacation, I’m not sure exactly what I did. I slept a little, went upstate, saw a guy attempt suicide on one of the bridges (but he didn’t because the cops came and stuff like that) , saw people, and other stuff like that, oh and that thing called work at the anti - Christ.
Buttttt it was a good way to end the vacation with Merissa’s birthday party :-) CVS people and other people were there – um. Hummer H2 limo, lots of alky – like enough for a small world country to live off of, if it was food instead of liquor/beer. Took a drove into the city, saw the ESPN zone, peed at the ESPN zone and like everywhere else, and some people got nasty ass rat meat from the vender, okay, it was chicken, but whateverrr. Umm.. then back onto the H2, back to the island, another bathroom break, people left, then diner, then out somewhere on the island. Then there were ten left. I think I feel asleep around then, and we just aimlessly drove around and drank for manyyyy hours – it was definitely fun. Everything ended around 430 AM or so, then Jessicca and I went back to Mer’s and slept there – and Mer and I stayed up for a bit just talking about stuff – good times. :-)
Highlights of the night were definelty getting extremely shit faced / not remembering much of exactly went on / having JD talk about his shitting contests when drunk / hummer madness / and celebrating Mer's birthdayy biatchesssssss
So – I’m now 22 according to my permit and with Jodie’s help. It looks a little fake because it’s a hard year to fix – but it’s good for the main purposes .. and we found a place too.. yay!!!
Getting crazy this weekend for Vicki’s birthday – yay! And maybe seeing Stacey too?!?
My birthday is in.. 3 months and 18 days!! And I leave in 3 months and 19 days ..
The first idea was to get a hotel in the city for 2 nights and get shit faced, but I’m rethinking that idea – and thinking about Montauk because they have the beach there :-) and that would be hottttt.. But it would probably be in July because in August I’m going to California for 2 weeks to do the whole Hollywood/LA/San Diego thing, and see USC because there’s this like alumni thing for my father because he went there, obviously if he’s alumni – or whatever. Then I come home and then leave for college in nine days – and I’m going to have so much to do then.. So mid-July-ish to get shitfaced for a couple of days in Montauk?!? .. yes, or no?
|Thursday, April 21st, 2005|
Some people are such fucking assholes. Seriously, dont tell shit that didnt happen. Okay? I'd rather you hate me for what did happen then like me for what didnt happen. It's better to hate the truth than like the lies. I'm so sick of all this shit - it's absolutely pathetic. Best friends don't get jealous of eachother and they certainly shouldn't lie their asses of to eachother about shit that didn't happen. And if you're in a bad fucking mood there is certaninly no reason to take it out on me and bitch me out. Okay?!? Thanks. Best friends are there for eachother through the good and the bad - and they shouldn't lie to make themselves look good. Best friends accept eachother for who they are, and that certainly isn't the case here. Take a step back and look at yourselves - see how other people view all of you. It certainly isn't what you've imagined. You certainly look like pathetic shitholes through the eyes of many and you're just too dense and concieted to see what everyone else sees. I've finally realized that now.
Thank god for spring break. Passover break even though there aren't that many Jews in school. Oy vey.
no regrets just lessons learned
|Sunday, April 17th, 2005|
|YAYYYY!!!! One more week of school until SPRING BREAKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!|
|Saturday, April 9th, 2005|
It feels like the week has been forever and ever. I'm so tired for some reason. Wednesday I went home early from school and slept for 5 hours, went to the dentist and passed out there and came home and slept more. And, I'm still tired. Oh well. Work felt like forever tonight - then after CVS people went out and stuff, to eat, of course.
So many birthdays coming up, four or five?!? Woah. Major gift buying time.
"I know that I'll never be the girl with the perfect hair, or be able to wear white without spilling anything on it, but it's okay." - Sex & the City
I love that quote from Sex & The City - and it is true. I'm not perfect at anything, like everyone else, we're all humans and we make mistakes. We do stupid stuff without thinking because in that one moment it seems like a good decision, but sometimes first instincts can be wrong. As I look back I realize what foolish, silly mistakes I've made. I fucked up the perfect thing I had - the thing I've wanted forever - I had it in the palm of my hands, and then it went out the window. The thing is, I've learned that mistakes are made for a reason - and I'm okay with being the girl who didn't the perfect ending, I'm okay with what I have and what has been dealt to me. There will always be new people in life .. never get stuck up on one person. Because their probalby not worth it.
Not sure if I believe in horoscopes either right now. Mine this month was true about me - and when it said the people you're compaitble with, fight with and always love - we'll their all very true.
My birthday: 4 months and 11 days!
College: 4 Months and 12 days!
|Saturday, April 2nd, 2005|
It's been a sorta boring weekend, there wasn't all that much to do... In the beginning of the week massive work, papers, and other boring stuff - and I can't remember what else, it was too long ago!!!!!!!!! Chilled with Shani & Chris Thursday afternoon, and then with Andrew later on. Worked Friday - and I was soo close to leaving early, but then Merissa and I decided to have OCD attacks.. oh well. Then tonight, it was sort of sterotypical of being in a small town. Went out to dinner then just sat and chilled and talked about random stuff..
But - I figured out what I need. It doesn't have to come with a relationship, or anything extremely serious - but I need to be with someone who needs to be with me. I want someone to tell me everything will be okay, sorta thing. I miss having that. I miss falling asleep with the guy and feeling safe. I miss him holding me and that feeling that you get - the feeling that nothing in the world can go wrong because you're with him, whoever he may be. You feel safe and protected against the world because you're with him. I need that feeling again.
I've also realized that there is a reason why people come in and out of our lives and in the end, they do leave footprints in your life. They teach you valuable lessons, and you learn from their morals and beliefs. You'll remember them for their little quirks, pet peeves and favorite things. They'll always have a special place in your heart. But there is a reason why people walk in and out of your life, and it is for the best. I've realized that now. Things happen for a reason, things that may seem perfect get fucked up - but sooner or later things turn around. There is a reason why we loose people out of our lives, and that is okay, I guess.
Blurty for kT.