001. Don't add me to be popular or to have a large friend's list. If you have a lot of friends listed on yours - chances are that I won't add you. I'm attention-starved and a freak like that.
002. Don't steal anything that belongs to me. That includes my slang, lingo, or whatever the hell you want to call it. If you do, I will hate you forever, track you down, and kill you because I'm in the mafia like that. You can't escape me. I am God.
003. Please don't add me just because you think I'm ``hot``, okay? That's so dumb. Also, don't IM me asking me for help with your journal or w/e else you retards bother people about. If you want to talk, that's cool, but if you just want something you need to bizack it up.
004. Add me then comment, not the other way around. If I either tell you no, delete your comment, or don't add you within a week, then take a hint and remove me from your friend's list.
005. Punctuation and grammar are nice. That means ``TYPiN LYK DiS TEE-HEE OMG!!`` isn't going to get you anywhere. It's not going to get you a job, either ... so why don't you go break the habbit early or something.
006. The more you comment on my entries, the more I'll comment on yours. It's as simple as that. Oh, and if you don't comment ... I'll remove you. I just love to make people feel obligated.
007. Update. I think this one's a no-brainer.
008. Use a cut tag when appropriate. That includes long logs, quizzes, surveys, pictures and/or big graphics, articles, etc. I will delete you for that sole purpose, because I don't like when people screw up my journal margrins or make my friend's list take 498672346 years to load.
009. If I added you, and you don't add me within three days, I'm removing you. Also, don't get pissed of at me if I change my mind later on and cut you from my friend's list. Suck it up hoe.