||[01 Dec 2004|11:40pm]
1.PICK ONE OF YOUR SCARS OUT, NOW HOW DID YOU GET IT?
a big, long one on the top of my right arm. Me and ellie were drunk, horny and riled up on the way to the ag, talking to lucy about blood play and stuff. We then got lucy to scratch us lots and it was highly enjoyable. Though I did go round the whole night looking like a lion had mauled me!
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
not much, a few random posters dotted round which I’ve never got round to taking down.
3. WOULD YOU RATHER PLAY FOOTBALL OR WATCH IT?
play it, but I’m not very good.
4. WHAT SPORT WOULD YOU SAY YOU ARE BEST AT?
I used to be good at netball, especially as wing attack or goal attack. Netball gets a bad rep but I enjoyed it!
5. WHAT WAS YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE?
I had one really recently where I was in the Warsaw ghetto when the Nazis were liquidising it. That was fucking scary. The only ‘unreal’ aspect of it was they tried to entice me out of me hiding place with packets of quavers. But I seriously thought I was going to die.
6. HOW DO YOU EXERCISE?
um, I walk to and from work. I dance. Hmm, that’s not very good is it!
7. APPLES OR ORANGES?
apples, and the juice they make!
8. GRAPES OR WATERMELON?
grapes, though they are stupidly expensive.
9. WOLVES OR TIGERS?
tigers, I love big cats.
10. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
whatever I’m in the mood for.
11. HAVE YOU EVER WRITTEN POETRY?
yes, but don’t tell anyone. I don’t want to get sent to ea (emo anonymous)
13. DO YOU REMEMBER BIRTHDAYS?
I’m not too bad.
14. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
I think it was something like 4.12 am
15. DO YOU HAVE A BIRTHMARK, WHERE?
I don’t think so. I have a little bloodspot (I don’t actually know if that’s what its called) on one of my cheeks but I don’t think its really noticeable.
16. WOULD YOU CALL YOURSELF A ROMANTIC PERSON?
I don’t know, I think if I really liked someone I could be.
17. WHAT IS THE WEIRDEST THING YOU HAVE EVER DONE?
um where to start!? Ok, the first thing that springs to mind is having sex in woods with army training going on all around us. In the rain. With ben wainhouse. Oh dear.
18. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU STARTED FILLING THIS IN?
watching the season finale of the l word. God it was good! Ok, but now I do need to go and get a real life girl.
19. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE GUM?
just normal mint. Or strawberry. But it makes me worry my teeth are going to fall out.
20. FAVORITE CHOCOLATE?
white chocolate. Or galaxy.
21. FAVORITE CANDY (NON CHOCOLATE)?
22. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA ICE-CREAM?
hmm, probably vanilla. On mince pies. Mmm.
23. DO YOU OWN ANYTHING LEATHER?
um, a couple of pairs of boots.
24. FAVOURITE MATERIAL?
um, I wouldn’t really know!
25. FAVORITE PERFUME?
I don’t really notice perfume. Well, I certainly don’t ask people what they’re wearing anyways!
26. DO YOU OWN AN INSTRUMENT?
I may still have a couple of recorders hidden away. I sold my clarinet a couple of months ago for £40. which is a bit depressing really.
27. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ON SOMEONE (OPPOSITE SEX)?
their height. Men come in weird sizes.
28. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SMELL?
playdough, fires, curry.
29. FAVORITE SOUND THAT YOU HEAR OFTEN?
my cat purring.
30. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?
my eyes hurting, work tomorrow.
31. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
not really, unless the people doing the crowding are ones I feel uncomfortable with anyways.
32. COULD YOU EVER SEE YOURSELF MOVING FROM WHERE YOU ARE?
33. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DISNEY MOVIE OF ALL TIME?
robin hood. Or finding nemo. One old skool , one nu!
34. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG OF ALL TIME?
don’t be silly, that’s impossible to pick.
35. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR WHEN YOU WERE TEN?
don’t remember! Probably red or blue.
36. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR EYES?
37. HAVE YOU EVER SLEPT WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
I used to have animals in my bed, not just one. No intimate relations though.
38. IF SO WHAT WAS/IS IT'S NAME?
I don’t remember all their names!
39. WHO WAS YOUR FIRST CRUSH WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE?
I don’t remember real life. I really liked cody on neighbours though! And Jason from take that! Haha!
40. MOST EMBARRASSING CHILDHOOD MOMENT?
being at someone’s party and going to the loo, forgetting to pull my knickers down and weeing in them. I think pretty much everyone knew!
41. WHAT KIND OF HAIR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Ok, lets just do same sex. I like punky hair styles. Like amy’s mullet, or an undercut, or a little Mohawk or something. Punk girls are cute, as long as they aren’t drifting into emo!
42. WHO OUT OF YOUR FRIENDS (SAME SEX) HAVE YOU KNOWN THE LONGEST?
43. NOW THE OPPOSITE?
44. WHAT IS THEIR MIDDLE NAME?
praw’s is anne. I don’t know is alex has one.
45. SUNRISE OR SUNSET?
either, I love them both. Sunset when you’re with loads of mates and you know you’re going to have a great night. Sunrise after that great night!
46. WHERE AT?
someone’s back garden or a music festival.
47. (FOR THE LADIES, BE TRUTHFUL) WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO AT?
well, if it ever happened I would want it to be somewhere private. Just our house would be fine.
48. (NOW THE GENTLEMEN, BE TRUTHFUL) WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING?
49. WHAT ARE YOUR FIVE FAVORITE MOVIES?
1. city of god
2. to kill a mockingbird
3. girl, interrupted
4. visitor q. hehe!
5. robin hood.
50. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF GOING FOR YOUR HONEYMOON?
51. CAN YOU PLAY AN INSTRUMENT?
clarinet, violin, recorder. All very badly.
52. DO YOU SPEAK A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE?
i used to speak german.
53. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU (OF THE OPPOSITE SEX ?)
haha, when we were going out alan gave me a tub of marshmallows and a dino stuffed toy. Oh my god!
54. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE SINGER?
male- david bowie. Female- ani difranco.
55. FAVORITE BAND(s)?
the clash, queen, spice girls, herbaliser, 2 many djs, pulp, etc etc etc.
56. WHAT KIND OF BOOKS DO YOU LIKE TO READ?
political, historical, gender studies, philosophical. On the whole anyways.
57. DO YOU LIKE POETRY?
I find most of it very hard to read. But some is breathtaking.
58. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR COFFEE?
I don’t know, I haven’t tried it since I was like 12!
59. WHAT's YOUR FAVORITE PHRASE TO USE?
’ghey’, ‘blatently’ ‘how about no’, etc etc etc
60. DRAGONS OR DINOSAURS?
61. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
well, you can’t really stop yourself falling in love.
62. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
63. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
64. BLONDES, REDHEADS OR BRUNETTES?:
all of the above.
65. WOULD YOU PREFER TO GO ICE SKATING OR ROLLER SKATING?
roller skating. Ooh, I’m going to relearn how! Woo! Mission!
66. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL OFTEN?
sarah’s mobile. I know it off by heart now!
67. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
2 people talking to me at the same time, I get very confused and feel rude when i then choose which person to focus on first.
68. HAVE YOU EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
yeh, I’m crap at them though. I just laugh.
69. WHO IS YOUR CURRENT CRUSH?
um I don’t know, I haven’t actually been out in like 3 weeks!