So this is my first entry. Congradulations. You've become like everyone else online and created a damn journal. Fuck. Oh well...
Well I'd love to go on about my problems and triumphs, but i guess i'm too self concious about putting things for everyone to see. Especially if its about someone. Damnit. Aren't journals supposed to be secret thoughts and shit? Online journals... Its like having a pet rock. It makes no sense.
1. Ex wants me back, want him back... problem: too far; distance; history together
2. Another boy wants to start relationship w/ me, i feel the same... problem: too far; distance
3. Best friend leaving to go to Florida... problem: too far; distance
4. Annoying guy from mall keeps trying to have phone sex with me... problem: he disgusts me; he made fisting un-funny; hes gross
5. I feel like an asshole because of my other Best friend... problem: He makes me feel like i put him in 2nd place, when i dont... but i do...
6. Test that I haven't studied for tomorrow... problem: i dont want to fail the class
7. MY DAMN SIDE MIRROR GOT BROKEN OFF... problem: I feel ghetto when I'm driving
8. Musical, Work, School... problem: I have no time to do anything (ie- drink, be artistic, jerk off)
9. I have too many clothes... problem: No closet space.
10. Too much English homework... problem: No time or enjoyment out of it (thanks carolyn)
Enough about that...
I should talk about happy things...
But i'd rather do that in person
Because everything looks perfect from far away
(The Postal Service - Such Great Heights)
I'm going to bed, night kids. Current Mood: discontentCurrent Music: The Postal Service, The Shins, The Strokes