||the who "pinball wizard"
pick a band and answer only using that bands lyrics.
> kenny chesney <
1. are you male or female?: she was a big star at the nana joe's bar where she sang kareoke every night. she said if you work hard to get where you are it feels good in the hot spot light. she was a big star.
2. describe yourself: dreams of sharin a life and a home, of never ever bein alone again. not even diamonds, just a little gold. someone there to hold her hand when she gets old. dreams, the kind you know will never end. forever lovers and forever friends. someone really there to love and care, and share dreams.
3. how do some people feel about you?: we were wanna be rebels that didn't have a clue, in our rock 'n roll t-shirts with our typically bad attitudes. had no excuses for the things that we'd done. we were brave, we were crazy, we were mostly young.
4. how do you feel about yourself?: it's times like these, i wish i were a tin man, you could hurt me all you wanted, and i'd never even know, i'd give anything just to be the tin man, and i wouldn't have a heart and i wouldn't need a soul.
5. describe your girlfriend/boyfriend/interest: when i close my eyes, you're all i see, in the dark of the night, you're in my dreams, throughout the day, you're easy to find, you're always there, when i close my eyes.
6. where would you rather be?: i've been up to my neck workin 6 days a week, wearin holes into the shoes on my feet, been dreamin of gettin away since i don't know, ain't no better time than now...for mexico.
7. describe where you live: in the town where i was raised, the clock ticks and cattle graze, time passed with amazing grace, back where i come from, now you can lie on a river bank, paint on a water tank, miss count all the beers you drank, back where i come from.
8. describe how you live: we had a keg in the closet pizza on the floor left over from the night before where we were going we didn’t really care we had all we ever wanted in that keg in the closet
9. describe how you love: she's got that lonely, needin lovin, wantin somebody look in her eyes.
10. share a few words of wisdom: the bigger the fool, the harder the fall.