:+: LiZ the Little Amphetamine :+:'s journal

> recent entries
> calendar
> friends
> profile

Monday, December 1st, 2003
4:02 pm - Uhm...Eww...
So I'm sitting here eating this nasty ass Shreded Wheat stuff, then I come to my senses and say..What the hell am I eating this for? How can my parents eat this?! ...Of course, I'm talking to myself outloud, but who cares? Anywayz....Yeah...Just thought I'd tell you about my day. Bye byes.

*-LoVe-*
:+: LiZ :+:
"Mike's one -N- only little 'Nilla"

current mood: nauseated
current music: DC Talk - Jesus Freak

(comment on this)

Tuesday, November 25th, 2003
1:39 pm - Sarah
Okay....This is to and about Sarah....Read this entry in her journal that I'm going to post right now and I'll tell you everything that's wrong with it..:
Hello Everyone in computer land! lol My name's Sarah and I'm 14. (15 in January WOot woOT) All my friends call me Trixi. Anyways, I started this to keep track of my hetic life. I got to P.H.S. and I've been goth for almost a year now. I was hooked up with the most wonderful guy I've ever been so lcky to meet in my life through a mutual friend. I'm SOOO glad i got rid of that other loser(Jay) for Andrew. I'm in the play at my High School called Just so I love Drama and acting. It's one of my many classes, including my Pre-Honors English and Honors History. I like a challenge to keep me on my toes. I'm in the poetry club too. That's a ball! I even got published in a book:D (WOot woOT!!) My best frinds names are Liz (or Ruby), My Fav. cousin Missy, Misty, Amanda, my BF Andrew and his strange friend, Josh, and Kristen, and my "adopted freshman", Sally. We're always there 4 each other when we can. I'm a compy junkie! and I'm usually always on when I can. Yahoo-GrimGothGirl and AIM-Godsbigwhoops666 Talk to all of you later and I'll leave you with the poem that got me published. It was about this guy who fucked around with me and then broke my heart:(

-What was I?

-I have honored your request for silence.
-But how did you honore me?
-Was I just another knotch on you sickening bedpost?
-Was I just another face, another whore at your door?
-What did I do to deserve you ripping my heart out through my spine?
-My pain consumes me in my utter search of time.
-Nothingness takes over the threshold of today.
-But even in the nothingness there is hope for tommrow.
-Hope that my friends can pull me out of my sorrow.
-My best frinds that you have tainted too.
-But tell me, because I want to know, what was I to you?


Okay, not all her friends call her Trixi, the only reason she wants to be called Trixi is because she likes to pretend she's a dominatrix (Dominatris?) I can't spell. Sarah, you're 14, get the fuck over it, you're not. You've been Goth for almost a year? How can you just wake up one day and say, "Oh, I think I'm Goth now because I dress in black." Okay, Goth is a lot more than clothes, anyone can wear all black and not be Goth. Goth's a lot more, honnie, you're not Goth. ;) You say Andrew's the best guy you met? He said he was in it just for the pussy, you're a retard. Jay's a loser? Well you're a fucking slut for cheating on him with Jack you moron. Okay, so you suck like hell at singing and I can sing better than you if I wanted to, everyone says so. You're not taking pre-honors English, nor are you taking Honors History, you're a fucking liar. Lets touch on poetry club now...You stole my shit and said it was yours, you're a fucking bitch. And you *didn't* publish a book, you're lying about that, too. Okay, and I, nor Misty are your best friends. And Sally's your friend because she feels sorry for you. ;) I'm never going to be there for you and I don't expect you to be there for me. I refuse to be there for you after you fucked around with JACK infront of me and you were still with Jay. The guy who fucked around with you and broke your heart? That was Jack, you fucking moron, you said you didn't want strings attached. He gave you what you wanted, to be treated like a fucking whore. That's what you are and always will be. You brag that you're bi, too, and you're not. You're doing it to get attention. This is over, everything, I hate you. Bye.

*-LoVe-*
:+: LiZ :+:
"The one -N- only little 'Nilla"

current mood: pissed off
current music: Reel Big Fish

(comment on this)

12:10 pm - Sick. :>
Damn it, I'm sick....I think I'm going to ramble on now. Stupid people get on my nerves, like if you ever go into a chatroom you always have those morons with that huge ass font and you just want to strangle them. And those stupid twats who just complain about their relationship troubles, get a life. Really, get a life. I mean, life could be worse, don't act like it's so bad now because it's not, you're just retarded and self centered. Grow up, get a hobby...There's tons of video games out there that you could be playing. And if your relationship is really that bad then why stay with that person? Exactly, you're a fucking moron. You know why? Because if you don't listen to me on this you're just going to be miserable. I bet you're sitting there right now saying, "Oh she don't know shit, blah, blah, blah." Yeah, don't make me spray mase in your eyes to get you to shut up and listen. Another thing that urks my nerves is someone that thinks they shouldn't have to do the same work that other people have to do, they think they should have easier work. Fine, be that way and be illiterate, I'm just going to laugh. ;) People who instant message you about a million times and you don't answer them because you don't want to talk to them and they *still* IM you even if you tell them that you don't want to talk to them especially get on my nerves. I mean, you tell them to fuck off and that you don't want to talk and yet they still ask why you don't want to talk. You know why I don't want to talk? Because you IM me a million fucking times with things that are irrelevant to anything pertaining to any subject that really matters. You're a moron. Sit down, get your finger wet, stick it in a light socket, and die. Get some medication. People who are depressing piss me off also. Do the world a favor and overdose already, if you're going to do it then you're going to do it, no one can stop you. Okay. Bye you guys.

*-LoVe-*
:+: LiZ :+:
"The one -N- only little 'Nilla"

P.S. To Mike: Me and you are going to be together soon again, baby. I swear. :x

current mood: satisfied
current music: Breaking Benjamin

(comment on this)

Wednesday, November 19th, 2003
5:22 pm - Oomf...
So I was listening to Evanescence and thinking about my Mike.....I just realized how much I really, really miss him. I wonder when we'll see each other again. Hmmmm....There's nothing special going on in my life at all. There was flash flood warnings today. Woo. LoL. I'm so uninteresting. Lmao. Mike loves me, I know this...I just really miss him and need him here. =( RaWr. Pwease wet me see him again. =(! I also hurt my finger today. It sucked.....There's actually nothing I can write right now. I have to do this stupid shit tomorrow at school....This fucking thing where I have to recite one of my poems. Great...They can kiss my ass. =) Hope you liked it. Bye byes.

*-LoVe-*
:+: LiZ :+:
"The one -N- only little 'Nilla"

current mood: lonely
current music: Evanescence - My Immortal

(comment on this)

Wednesday, November 12th, 2003
6:51 am - Oomf
10 minutes until school........10 mother fucking minutes until school...Well, 9...Anywayz, in 11 days it's going to be 9 months for me and Mike. :"> I love him sooooooo much....RaWr. Love's great. I get this funny feeling in my tummy and heart and it's like, "o0o0o0o0o yesh!" :"> Hehe. Okay, gotta' go.

*-LoVe-*
:+: LiZ :+:
"The one -N- only little 'Nilla"

current mood: thirsty
current music: :-? MCS - The Future Freaks Me Out

(comment on this)

Tuesday, November 4th, 2003
7:18 pm - o0o0o0o0o LoL.
o0o0o0o0o Jade, you're sooooooo.......WEIRD! :-O! LoL. Okay.....It's been a while since I wrote in this. :"> Sooo...I seen my baby today. :"> He's so fucking sexy. :x LoL. Ahhh, yeah. Sooooo.....There's nothing going on in my depressing life lately. I just love my baby. RaWr. =( I want to be with him again. Because I miss him bunches and bunches. Okay, gonna' go talk to my Pookybear now. :x God I love him. :">

*-LoVe-*
:+: LiZ :+:
"The one -N- only little 'Nilla"

current mood: loved
current music: Orgy - Fiction

(comment on this)

Saturday, October 25th, 2003
2:39 pm - GRRRRRRRRR!
RaWr....I'm back, but still having troubles with my boyfriend. LoL. Oh well, fuck it. I've been having fun...Uhm, Mike gave me a link...It's cute, it has this crazy ass squirrel with rabies on it along with this Goth chick. It's cool. Check it out: http://www.illwillpress.com/vault.html Yeah, okay. I'm going now. =P Bye byes.

*-LoVe-*
:+: LiZ :+:
"The one -N- only little 'Nilla" (Hopefully =| Bleh)

current mood: stressed
current music: Bleh...Uhm...Not sure

(comment on this)

Sunday, October 19th, 2003
7:03 pm - WHAT. THE. FUCK. =|
What the fucking hell? Lately Mike's been ignoring me and then I get fucking grounded because I'm supposedly drinking. =| What the fuck ever....Fuck it. Buh byez.

*-LoVe-*
:+: LiZ :+:
"The one -N- only little 'Nilla"

current mood: pissed off
current music: Shut up =|

(comment on this)

Saturday, October 18th, 2003
12:32 am - Stupid...
Why am I so FUCKING STUPID?!?! =( Tonight me and Mike got in a fight and I regret it because I love him.I'm in tremendous pain and I'm so confused, I don't know what to do. I just want to curl up in a little ball and cry or something. Why does this happen to me? =( Laters...I guess....

*-LoVe-*
:+: LiZ :+:
"The one -N- Only little 'Nilla"....I hope...=(

current mood: sad
current music: The fuck if I know or care? =(

(comment on this)

Thursday, October 16th, 2003
5:34 pm - The Argument rox my sox!!!!!!!
AHHHHHH! OMFG! *jumps up and down and screams* Guess what everyone?!?!?! Brandon's back from California!!!!!!!!! :-D :-O! He didn't tell me and I didn't see him until his band was performing for my school. And then I heard them say, "Lets hear some applause for The Argument!" and there he was!!! I had to show him support because everyone was so uptight, so me and Chels got up and started dancing infront of the band then this huge group of people came, then more, then more, and almost everyone was on the floor jumping up and down with us and singing along! And *THEN* he gave me 2 little lai things (I dunno, those Hawaiin thingys) It was soooo awesome! But they still never told me they were back! RaWr! o0o0o0o0o0os, but I missed him, and they did a *great* job! LoL. And they sold alotta' albums today. Today was great! I got to hang out with the guys! :( The drummer was going to let me yoink his drumsticks, but he had to do another show right after that and I couldn't. Wooooo! Brandon, if you're reading this, I missed you buddy! RaWr! Okay, to show your support I want everyone to download the song called Act My Age by The Argument, do it! Please?!?! Weeee, today was a good day. Okay, better go, this is long enough.
*-LoVe-*
:+: LiZ :+:
"The one -N- only little 'Nilla"

current mood: excited

(comment on this)

Wednesday, October 15th, 2003
9:57 pm - Thinkin' about Mike.....
What can I say? I'm madly in love with this man....I wrote poems about him for Christ sakes. What's wrong with me, I've never *ever* felt this way before in my entire life. This is the longest relationship I have ever had.....Almost 8 months. And I do not regret one thing at all. RaWr, why do I feel like this?!?! LoL. It's driving me nuts because I don't know why I feel like this, but I love feeling like this so much. I love him so much. I love loving him. That's weird, isn't it? Why do I love him? It's everything.....Everything he does is so wonderful. It's so great. I know he loves me and would never cheat on me, even if I get jealous sometimes. Everything about him is just so wonderful it makes me want to cry. Cry in a good way, but still cry. And he's so adorable in every way imaginable. I don't know why he wants me, but I'm happy he does. I hope he never ever lets me go. Not once. I can't seem to get him out of my head. I wrote a poem today about him for class and the teacher liked it.

Here it is:

One look…
One smile…
One touch…
One kiss…
One word…

And I blush…
And I giggle…
And I melt…
And I sigh…
And I shiver…

Only you…
Only me…
Only us…
Only now...
Only always…

One And Only.


Now someone tell me...Is that not pathetic? I mean, I know he feels the same way I do, but I'm pathetic about it. =( What's wrong with me?!?!?! RaWr!! He's my one and only....What can I do? I'm going nuts right now because I'm not knowing why I'm feeling this all of a sudden, or why I'm pouring my heart out into a journal. Okay, I think I'm done doing it.....Okay....~Anywayz~ How are you guys? Yeah...LoL. Okay, Good bye. *-LoVe-* :+: LiZ :+: "The one -N- only little 'Nilla"

current mood: loved
current music: The Starting Line - The Saddest Girl Story

(comment on this)

4:39 pm - First entry? Eh...Okay.
Hmmmz, today was okay. Talked to Jack...=| He has a huge ass crush on me and I have Mike. He needs to get it through his head that I do not want anyone else other than Mike. RaWr!! Ahhhh, the beauty of it all. I just talked to Mike. :x I love him sooooo much. I love you, Mike! :-O! Today, my ear ring fell out and I had to put a tiny safety pin in my ear so my hole wouldn't go shut. *laughs* That sounded sick, but okay.~Anywayz~ Yeah....I'm freezing my ass off, it sucks. LoL. Jack was talking to me in school and I walked away, then he grabbed my arm and pulled me back and it left a fucking bruise. =| Jack, kiss my FAT WHITE ASS! ~Anywayz~ This girl named Sally wants to be exactly like me. =| Pisses me off. There's nothing I believe in more than my own insignificance, so why does everybody think my words can make a difference? =| Oh yeah, Kelly, congrats on going out with Ian! Stef...Go fuck yourself....Sarah, you're cool. Kristen, I'm going to miss you, man. Chelsea, you're awesome. Chelsea and Sarah: You two and I are like the Three Musketeers in our high school....Chelsea's the calmer one, more sensable.....Sarah's the show off one (LoL. Sarah, you know it's true, sorry.).....And I'm the loud mouth who can charm her way through things. Lmao. So true, so true, you know it is! Don't look at me like that! LoL. Sarah likes Hank.....Stef likes Hank......Dunno, Hank *might* like me, not sure, a little confused on that one. He's weird......Scares me a little. Typical poster boy. =| Blonde hair, blue eyes, 6 pac, lifts weights, strong...You know....The kinda' preppy one that you want to strangle? Yeah, that kind. RaWr! So cold! And I got told more than once that I had "bedroom eyes" or "blowjob eyes".....Pisses me off. =| I don't care when Mike says it, but if someone that I don't like or that likes me and we're friends says it, the I get pissed. ~Anywayz~ Back to Hank....He's like the singer of The All-American Rejects, but blonde and a little bit shorter hair. Eh, it works for him, but he better stop hitting on me. =| Today Jack pushed me against the lockers and it pissed me off so bad, Raven saved me and we walked away. I have a few bruises on my back because of the locks to the lockers were poking me in the back. Fuck you, Jack, I'll walk away from you if I want. I swear, if he ever touches me again....o0o0o0o I'll be pissed. =| Okay, gonna' go now, this is enough for my first entry. *-LoVe-* Ya' guys! I love Mike. :x With all of my heart. :"> *-LoVe-* :+: LiZ :+: "The one -N- only little 'Nilla"

current mood: angry
current music: Papa Roach - Last Resort

(comment on this)



> top of page
Blurty.com