That last survey was really, really boring. Maybe because I haven't really, actually finished my senior yet. So the jury is still out on many of those questions.
1. What time were you born?:
Sometime around 7 or 8 in the morning. I can't remember for sure. I'm leaning towards 7:35ish.
2. If you were a tree, what kind would you be?:
A redwood. Because they are freaking awesome. And I'd live for really long time. Also, I'd be tall.
3. What is your favorite city?:
I really like Cary. I know it's the lame thing to do but honestly Cary is not that bad. It has a pretty low crime rate and it's a decent place to raise your kids. It's not very exciting, but then again, exciting 24/7 isn't really my thing. I do like San Diego and San Francisco though. But the poverty thing has to be dealt with. It's really sad.
4. If you could make one amendment to the Constitution, what would it be?:
Hm, good question. I'm not exactly sure. I think I might make the process of choosing supreme court justices a little different. Like, they wouldn't be in it for life. Only they could also only do ONE term so they wouldn't ever be influenced by political agendas. Because we have TWO vacancies right now and Bush is going to fill BOTH of them. And then we can all say goodbye to Gay Rights, Abortion, and any chances of becoming a more progressive nation instead of being so stuck in the 1900's!
5. If you were going to visit a third world country, what would it be?:
I'm not really sure I would LIKE to visit any third world countires. Nor am I sure what countries are defined as such. I used to think India was one, but apparently, according to Mr. Phillips, it isn't, and I should be really offended for it being labeled that way. But I guess some country in Africa. I mean I know they all aren't third world. But maybe I'd like go and visit to volunteer and help. But only if there wasn't a war going on. Those get really vicious. Hotel Rwanda?!
6. Would you rather see the Eiffel Tower or Big Ben?:
Big Ben because I've already seen the Eiffel Tower and it's really, really gorgeous but I would like to see more places instead of going to the same thing over and over (coughcoughCHESAPEAKEBAYcoughcough)
7. If you were to study a second (or third) language, what would it be?:
Spanish, is what I am already studying. So I guess that answers your quesiton!
8. Would you rather spend the day at the End of the Oregon Trail
Interpretive Center or the Oregon History Museum?:
The Oregon History Museum. Because the Interpretive Center just sounds weird.
9. Would you rather go bungee jumping or parachuting?:
Neither. And you can't make me choose because I HATE falling. Not heights. FALLING.
10. If you desperately needed money for college and your only option was the armed forces, would you choose the army, navy, or air force?:
I probably wouldn't go to college. Well, I'll play. The air force probably. Or maybe the navy. Definitely not the army.
11. You are Chuck in "Cast Away". Would you open that last package?:
I think I probably would. I'm not a patient person. It would probably end up consuming my every thought if I let it stay a surprise.
12. You have a choice of traveling by canoe or water bike on the Columbia.
Which do you choose?:
Canoe. Because what the heck is a water bike?
13. What musical instrument do you wish you could play?:
I wish I could play...the trumpet. Because I'd like to learn how to play a brass instrument just for kicks.
14. Would you rather attend a Barney concert or play Pokèmon all day?:
A Barney concert. Because, hell, I will admit it. When I was five years old, I DID like singing Barney songs. I really did. And I didn't stop until I heard a girl at TOYS R US singing the other version of Barney (the I hate you one) and I realized that Barney was suddenly "uncool". Pokemon is just sooo lame. I mean there isn't even one redeeming quality about it. It's just a franchise to make money. They don't even try to teach you anything.
15. Would you rather attend a math or social studies conference?:
Hello, social studies all the way. And it like probably wouldn't even be a chore. I LIKE history. That's why I chose to take AP Euro. Not because I wanted an easy AP credit (although, i have to admit, I wouldn't have minded if it had been). Math is just really stupid. Why would you want to go and TALK about it? Like what could you even say...seven eight nine?
16. You must study a medical profession in college. You choose surgeon or
What is the difference ? OH! Well I think ER doctor because I don't like the idea of cutting people up and sewing them together. Too much blood.
17. You have the opportunity to speak face to face to an actor/actress whom
you don't particularly like. What do you say?:
I would tell Angelina Jolie that I'm really dissapointed that she had an affair with Brad Pitt while he was still married to Jennifer Aniston. I mean, she's really great for adopting those kids and everything, but she just wow. I hate people who cheat.
18. You must get either your belly button or eyebrow pierced. Which do you
My bellybutton. Because eyebrow piercings are really, really ugly even though my chances of infection are higher with a bellybutton. But I'd really have neither. I think anything except your ears are ugly. Especially nose rings. Just don't do it.
19. Summer boredom is really catching up to you. Do you listen to music or
It depends. I spent a lot of my time listening to music because tv during the summer is usually re-runs or re-ally lame.
20. You must get a tattoo. What is it of or what does it say?:
I think I would like to get a tattoo of a star. It would be kind of cool like on my hip bone. Because that would be sooo slutty. And sluts have more fun!
21. Would you rather swim in a (clean) lake or pool?:
Well, seeing as how I'd drown in either one just the same, I guess a pool because it would at least be a little easier to find my body.
22. You are given a camera and told to photograph your day. Are the
majority of your pictures of people or things/objects?:
I did this in Paris, I took too many pictures of buildings and scenery. But really, pictures of PEOPLE are so much more interesting to look at. And you can always include the building and stuff in the background.
23. You enter a store. Do you go left or right?:
What the hell? I go left a lot because we usually go to Kroger and that's where the produce section is, and we usually get that stuff first.
24. You must dye your hair hot pink or bright red. Which do you choose?:
Bright red. I don't think I would look terrible with some red high lites here or there.
25. Would you rather watch FOX, NBC, or WB11 for the news?:
WB11 because it's local...?
26. Your senior pictures are scheduled. Do you choose to have them taken
indoors or outdoors?:
I have no choice. Indoors people.
27. You are getting married. Do you choose to have the event take place in
a church or the outdoors?:
I would like it in a Temple.
28. Would you rather travel to Germany or Africa?:
Germany. My chances of dying would be much less drastic.
29. You are stranded on the side of the road. Do you hitchhike, walk, or
take the bus?:
I would take the bus. I mean seriously how stupid is this question? If there was a BUS why would you walk or risk getting raped/murdered by hitchhiking??
30. You must participate in one leg of a triathlon (run, bike, or swim).
Which one is it?:
I would run. Because I really can't do the other stuff.
31. Where would you like future Olympic games to be held?:
32. Would you rather be extremely hot or extremely cold?:
33. You buy hand lotion. Is it scented or not?:
34. You want to see a movie with friends. Would you rather go to a drive-in
or the same ol' theater?:
The same ol' theater. Because we really have no drive-ins around here. The closest is like 30 miles away. And I'm not wasting gas to go 30 miles to see some movie.
35. You must put together a puzzle. Do you choose 2,500 or 5,000 pieces?:
5,000 pieces. I LOVE puzzles!
36. Would you rather spend the day with Cookie Monster or Big Bird?:
Big Bird. He was my hero when I was a kid. Truly.
37. The only jobs you could land for the summer are at McDonald's or a gas
station. Which do you prefer?:
McDonalds. Gas stations would make me nervous.
38. You are given $30. What do you do with it?:
Buy some clothes. Or CD's. Or actually you know I might donate it to Katrina's victims.
39. And finally, the oh-so-popular question of: You are stranded on an
island. You can have one thing, but not another human. What do you
choose?: A boat. DUH!