Below is information about the "RPG Ads" community. This an open-membership community. To join, click here. You may leave the community at any time.
First and Foremost: Do NOT ask for an EA account in this community. If you do, not only will your ad be deleted, but you will be banned from posting here. I will not have this community suspended by Blurty because you can't read the Terms and Conditions that Blurty has set up here.
1. Get a journal with blurty. You can use a character journal or your personal journal.
2. Post ONLY about RPGs, not what you did on Saturday night. Post about new ones or ones that need to be revived but do not make fifty posts about the same one. NO PRIVATE ROLE PLAYING ADS HERE!
3. The info that would be nice to post is what journal it's on (UJ, LJ, DJ, Blurty, etc.), what it's basically about (AU, celebrity, etc.), and who to contact about joining.
4. Please use correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation in your posts.
5. All RPG communities are welcome to be advertised except for ones involving tragedies such as Colombine, Holocaust, Matthew Shepard, among many others.
6. Do NOT diss another community on here. If you do, your ad will be erased. We're not here to hate each other. There's a group on here that hates us enough as it is. Also, do not diss others and threaten to give out OOC information about another role player. That just breaks an unwritten rule in role playing. Someone wants to stay anonymous, don't tell everyone who they are.
7. Do not post the name of your community incessantly because that's annoying and your ad will only be erased.
8. No more than two ads in a row for your community. It's kind of annoying to see three ads for the same community in a row. I will delete the one that has no comments (or the least comments). It's just annoying.
9. Do not take off the comment feature on your ad. Just makes you look suspicious.
+ Have an issue? Go here and leave a comment. +
Also, some other helpful hints:
+ Cut-tags are your friends. We don't want to see a whole page of your ad. It's boring. Put your wanted/taken/whatever that's just a tad too long and stick it behind a cut-tag. Here's the html for it:
<lj-cut text="Put Text Here">
Put your lists here.
+ You can edit a post once you've posted it. Just click on the "Wanna play" link, be logged into the journal that posted, and press the button that looks like this:
+ Want to link some community and don't know the HTML? Here it is:
For a community in blurty:
For a user on blurty:
For another website:
|Interests:||66: aaron carter, actors, actresses, ad, ads, advertising, aj mclean, alternate universe, au, backstreet boys, ben affleck, benji madden, billy martin, blanco meow, boy bands, boyzone, brian littrell, british culture, celebrities, celebrity, chad gilbert, characters, chris kirkpatrick, chris wilson, colin farrell, cyrus bolooki, fake, fun, games, girl bands, good charlotte, howie dorough, ian grushka, jc chasez, jennifer lopez, jeremiah rangel, jlo, joel madden, joey fatone, jordan pundik, justin timberlake, kevin richardson, lance bass, matt damon, matt lovato, mest, music, music industry, new found glory, nick carter, nick gigler, nsync, paul thomas, pb, pink, played by, role play, role playing game, role playing games, rp, rpg, rpgs, singers, steve klein, tony lovato, writing|
|Members:||5539: View Members.|
|Account type:||Early Adopter|