Below is information about the "Blurty Journal Review" community. This an open-membership community. To join, click here. Although it's open, the setting for this community is that only select users are able to post to it. To request access, contact its maintainer. You may leave the community at any time.
|Name:||Blurty Journal Review|
|About:||Hello, and welcome to the Review Community on Blurty. I know that many of you are curious as to what others would think of your journal, if they were given a chance to review it. However, if you ask a friend, the friend would be biased. This is the place to come when you think that you’re ready to be reviewed by an impartial judge. However, we're not Drama Queens. Save the drama for your mamma. |
At any point, for any reason, the maintainer may ban any user. If you have been banned, it is for a good reason, and the maintainer does not have to respond to you. If you harass any of the members on here, you will be banned. If you violate the TOS, you will be banned on the spot. Remember, you requested a review.
These are the criteria for the reviewers to use. (It's also where you go to request one)
Rules for Reviewers (Post comment here)
1. Reviews must remain professional. You are not allowed to be mean or demeaning to any member.
2. Blurty’s TOS must never be broken.
3. Do not say anything illegal or do anything illegal, this includes asking someone else to do it.
4. If you have an off day i suggest that you do not do a review then. Reviews must be truthful and must follow the scoring systems. It is not fair to take anything out of the user who has asked for a review.
5. Do not start a flame war, or take part in one on this community.
6. Do not give out full credit unless the journal you are reviewing is worth it.
7. You will find the list of journal which need reviewing on a post in the community. You can respond to this post saying which journal you are going to review.
8. You must not review the journal of someone you know. This can be classed as bias and we do not want this.
-Thank you for volunteering your time.-
Rules to get a Review (Post comment here).
1. Nobody is perfect, and we realize this. That is why we only give out perfect scores for those journals that truly display the epitome of the category in question.
2. Do not harass the reviewer. Anything comments that the reviewer classes as harassing or demeaning will lead to you being banned on the spot.
3. You must request to be reviewed in the specific place (this has been specified). You cannot post a comment to a random post in the community, it has to be the specified area.
4. If you feel that your review was unfair then you can ask one of the maintainers to get you reviewed again. No review is set in stone.
5. Any journal that violates the TOS of Blurty for any reason may be refused.
6. Journals with pornographical content will not be reviewed as pornography is found offensive by many people.
This community is not about competition, there will not be a leader board.
Anyone, at any time may join this community. However, only people to whom we have granted posting access may post anything in the community.
These are the reviewers:
Thank you for your time
nsudino & _believeinme_
|Interests:||28: bios, blurty, corrections, creativity, critics, critiques, good writing, grades, grammar, honesty, impressions, individuality, intelligence, journals, originality, points, quality, quantity, review, review communities, reviewing, reviews, scores, sense of humor, style, uniqueness, user pics, variety|
|Members:||18: |budaful9041, condescendingly, draconid, feltonbabe, fourteen, glitterbug, j14_06, kawaiidreamer14, littlevoice, maldita, mee_stripp3d, nsudino, sexteen, shadowboi, shawty17, volatile__ghost, x360, _believeinme_
|Account type:||Early Adopter|