Below is user information for Sp0rk. If you are this user, you can edit your information (or choose what information is considered public) at the Edit Info page.
|AOL IM:||Skullx Sex (Add Buddy, Send Message)|
|Yahoo! ID:||xrusty_testicle (Add User, Send Message) |
1. What is your name?
2. When were you born? (Day, month, and year)
Dec 15 1988
3. Where were you born?
Pearl City, Hawaii
4. Who are/were your parents? (Know their names, occupations, personalities, etc.)
My mom is Cleo and she works at Wal Mart... Dad is Brad and he's in the navy.
5. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like?
annoying 8 year old sister, mad cool 12 year old brother
6. Where do you live?
7. What is your occupation?
8. How tall are you? How much do you weigh?
5'3" 95 lbs
9. What color is your hair? What color are your eyes?
Red and brownish blackish red
10. What is your race?
11. To which social class do you belong?
12. Do you consider yourself to be attractive? Do others?
I honestly dont think anyone really finds me attractive and the ones that say they do may have a very fatal mental condition and they may need to seek medical help.
13. What is your style of dress?
My own style.
14. Do you have any scars, tattoos, birthmarks, or other distinguishing physical features?
Freckles in the shape of the constellation of Orion's Belt on my left cheek.
15. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
allergic to carrots, coconuts, oranges and pineapples... i have mild mental conditions that i'm sposta take pills for...
16. Are you right- or left-handed?
17. What does your voice sound like?
Like a lil kid...
18. What kind of vocabulary do you use?
Look at my answers and find out... Damn...
19. Do you have any quirks or other defining characteristics?
I'm good in tactics and stuffs... I dono
20. What is your earliest memory?
Biting the fake Santa at Macy's
21. How much schooling have you had?
I'm a freshman in high school
22. Did you enjoy school?
In a way
23. Where did you learn most of your knowledges and skills?
24. How would you describe your childhood in general?
25. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Same thing I wanna be now, forensic scientist and a Navy SEAL
26. When and with whom was your first kiss?
Jordan when I was in preschool...
27. Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity?
No, I really dont wanna say when it was stolen...
28. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?
Getting my head bashed in.
29. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
30. What is your greatest regret?
Learning how to talk.
31. What is the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to you?
Getting pantsed when I was going commando in the middle of a high school gym!!!!
32. Do you have any secrets? If so, what are they?
If I told you my secrets, they wouldnt be secrets anymore.
33. What is the most evil thing you have ever done?
Put my 7' snake in my mommy's bed to piss her off...
34. When was the time you were the most frightened?
When I got a grind rail shoved through my head
35. Have you ever traveled outside of your country? If so, to where?
Everywhere but the Middle East
BELIEFS AND OPINIONS
36. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?
37. Do you believe in God?
38. Do you believe in an afterlife?
39. What is your greatest fear?
40. Do you think people are basically good or basically evil?
I dont really care.
41. What are your views on politics?
It's all a lie.
42. What are your views on sex?
As long as it's with someone you love. Bah.
43. What are your views on religion?
I dont care as long as you dont try to force me to convert
44. What are your views on killing and other criminal acts?
If you kill the right person for a good enough reason it's ok
45. How much do you value money?
It doesnt satisfy me... I need love.
46. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do?
Kill innocent people just for the hell of it.
47. Do you believe in self-sacrifice for the greater good?
If it helps the world...
48. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?
True love, yes. Soul mates... I dont know.
49. Do you believe in the existence of supernatural beings (i.e. other than yourself)?
50. Are you superstitious?
51. How much do you respect the beliefs and opinions of others?
As long as they dont force me to believe it too, I'm ok.
52. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings?
53. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHERS
54. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
My dad. He helps me through everything.
55. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?
My dad. Because he's been through so much shiz.
56. Who is your best friend?
Mike or Mike... hehe
57. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If so, who is it?
A boyfriend. Mike =)
58. Do you have a lot of friends?
59. How do you relate to members of the same sex?
60. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened.
I fall in love too easily.
61. What do you look for in a potential lover?
Someone who respects my opinions and doesnt try to control my life and cares about me.
62. How close are you to your family?
Me and my mom dont get along but I'm real close to my dad.
63. Do you want marriage and/or a family?
Marriage and maybe a kid or 2...
64. Who is the person you despise the most, and why?
Avril Lavigne. She is the epitome of not being yourself.
65. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
I look for fights. It vents a lot of anger.
66. How long does it usually take for you to trust others?
I have serious trust issues
67. Do you hold grudges?
68. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
69. Do you like interacting with large groups of people?
Sometimes, but I usually work alone
70. How well do you express yourself?
Through poetry and fighting
71. How quickly do you judge others?
I observe from a distance and I'm pretty good with seeing behind false eyes.
72. Do you care what others think of you?
Hell no. It's their opinion, not mine
LIKES AND DISLIKES
73. What is your favorite pastime?
Listening to music
74. What is your most treasured possession?
My pillow that I've had since I was born
75. What is your favorite color?
Rainbow, glitter or pink or orange
76. What is your favorite food?
77. What are your preferences in arts and/or entertainment?
78. Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs?
Yeah, yeah, yeah
79. How do you spend a typical Saturday night?
80. What is your most cherished fantasy?
To be what I want. Or to be the first female navy SEAL
81. How long is your attention span?
I have ADHD
82. What do you find funny?
Basically anything funny...?
83. Is there anything that shocks or offends you? If so, what?
People calling me short. I'm vertically challanged.
84. How do you deal with stress?
Take it out on the world.
85. How much athletic ability do you have?
I used to run track, I wanted to be a weird ass cheerleader, I want to be a wrestler.
86. How much artistic ability do you have?
I'm pretty creative.
87. Do you like animals? Do you like children?
Yeah, I love animals, but children get annoying sometimes.
88. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?
I'm reeeeeeally spontaneous and it bugs people.
89. What are your pet peeves?
Lots of stuff.
90. What is your greatest strength as a person?
I'm very social and really understanding. Anyone can come to me with a problem I love to help people.
91. What is your greatest weakness?
Starting fights with people I dont mean to.
92. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
93. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
94. Do you like yourself?
95. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime?
To be the first female Navy SEAL
96. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I dont like predicting things. I want it to be a surprise.
97. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
Dieing as Somebody. So I can be remembered.
98. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?
Being the first female Navy SEAL or the fastest drummer in history
99. What three words best describe your personality?
Outcrying. Odd. Spontaneous.
100.What three words would others probably use to describe you?
Weird. Pyro. Emotionally Strong.
|Interests:||148: a clockwork orange, ac/dc, afi, anarchy, anime, asians, atreyu, badgers, bdsm, beer, bites, black, black nail polish, black sabbath, blue gender, bondage, boobs, brandon lee, bunnies, chains, chinese food, comics, cowboy bebop, crying, dance dance revolution, dark, davey havok, death, donnie darko, drums, erotica, eyes, fairies, final fantasy, fire, fishnets, forever and a day, funky nail polish, funky socks, ghosts, girls, glitter, glow sticks, glow-in-the-dark, green bay packers, gummy bears, hair dye, halloween, hardxcore, hate, hbk, hearts, hello kitty, horror, industrial, insanity, inuyasha, invader zim, jack skellington, japan, japanese, jeff hardy, jhonen vasquez, johnny depp, johnny the homicidal maniac, jthm, kisses, kitties, kmfdm, leather, lips, lita, love hina, manga, mary bell, masochism, masturbating, mick foley, mindless self indulgence, misfits, mortal combat, nightmare before christmas, nightmares, nwo, orange, oscar the grouch, pain, penguins, piercings, pink, pink elephants, plaid, playboy, potatoes, princess mononoke, psychopathic records, puchiko, rain, rainbows, rey mysterio, rikku, rob zombie, rocky horror picture show, roman dirge, romance, safety pins, sanrio, serial killers, sesame street, sharp objects, shawn michaels, shiny things, sid vicious, sleeping, smiles, soul calibur, sparkles, spikes, square enix, squee, stars, stone cold steve austin, storms, strangers, sushi, tank girl, tattoos, tears, techno, the big o, the crow, the moon, the nightmare before christmas, the undertaker, thrift stores, thunderstorms, toxic, trigun, vampire hunter d, video games, wcw, weird jewelry, winks, winter, wwe, yami no matsuei, yu yu hakusho, yuri|
|Account type:||Free User|