Below is user information for TehGangSta. If you are this user, you can edit your information (or choose what information is considered public) at the Edit Info page.
|Location:||Detroit, Michigan, United States|
|Bio:||-*Number One Thing You Need To Know About Me: I don't care if you don't like what you see. I'm not a petite little barbie-sized girl, and that's how I like it -- Your opinion on the matter will only cause me much amusement and laughter.|
-I'm an obsessive fan of BtVS and AtS, and had an amazing time going to the last Motor City Buffy Convention. I had this MySpace account from a long time ago, but never bothered with the profile until now - so that I could keep in contact with the people from the Convention.
- I'm a hopeless romantic, I love the whole "being loved" feeling. I can be sensitive, but I love to have fun. I'm a people pleaser -- I like when my significant other is happy. He always comes first.
>>> When he walks by, I smile like I don't care. But in my heart? I'm screaming "Life's not fair!". <<<
- I'm real. I'm not some fake, plastic, barbie who bats her eyelashes at everything with a penis between their legs.
- I keep things real, I tell you like it is -- You don't ever have to worry about me telling you what you want to hear. But I'm not really a complete witch -- I'm usually very nice and quite considerate to those who deserve it. I don't beat around the bush, what I say is exactly how I feel, and exactly what I think. You'll get nothing more, and nothing less from me. Also, I do not take kindly to liars of any sort. I am one of the most honest people you will ever have the pleasure of speaking with -- and if you do not give me that same respect, I will virtually flip you off and tell you to screw yourself so quickly that it'll make your head spin. (Thank god for the block/ignore option on the internet.)
[x] You're breaking me.
Please don't let me fall apart.[x]
- I am quite the artsy type. I love writing of all sorts, although I'm not very good at it. I enjoy theatre performances immensely, and would spend all of my time going to see them, if I could. I've directed one small play, and acted in two so far. I wish to furter my study of theatrical arts, and cannot wait for that chance when I get to College. I keep a journal full of poetry, unfinished story ideas, and songs. My dream, like many others', has always been to be a famous broadway star -- and I do realize that it is quite the far-fetched dream, but it is one that I plan to work my butt off to achieve.
- I'm a HUGE fan of anything from the 80's, I love all of the music and movies from that time.
-I'm a serious person, but I love to laugh - and I do so a lot. =D
- James Marsters is my, by far, favorite actor and Musician. Yes, I'm obsessed with him.
-I really don't know where I'd be without music. It's shaped who I am, helped me through the toughest of times, and been there for me when nobody was. I absoultely love listening to songs with deep, meaningful, lyrics. I'm a huge fan of classical music; the piano, violin. I love those instruments. To me, the most beautiful sound is a huge orchestra playing.
-;- Color my world, draw on my heart;
-;- Take a picture of what you think love looks like in your imagination.
-;- Write on my soul, everything you know..
-;- Use every word you've ever heard to color my world.
- I'm a bit on the anti-social side. I don't have a lot of friends, and am generally quite shy when meeting new people. It takes a lot for me to open up to people, and I'm still very uncomfortable doing so with people whom I've known all of my life. I'm not anti-social by choice, and there was a point in my life where I had tons of friends -- Was always out on the weekends -- And spent everyday after school, with friends, walking around, etc. I love people, I'm just not very close to many.
-I'm overly sarcastic almost all of the time. People mistake me for rude, but that isn't the case. I enjoy hanging out with friends and having fun just as much as the other person. But my sarcasm is sometimes confused with attitude. I hope you're smart enough to distinguish the seemingly obvious difference between the two.
// She could change everything about her
Using colors, bold and bright.
But all the colors mix together to make gray..
And it eats away at her heart. \\
-I'm very protective of my friends, nobody means more to me than them, and very few members of my family. If you hurt any of them, in any way -- you will see a side of me that not very many people have. A very vindictive, ruthless, side. I get vicious when angry-- If you push me past a certain point, I just don't care anymore.
- I'm missing my old life like crazy. The one where I was happy and carefree, full of faith and love for Jesus. But drama occured and I pretty much let all of the important things go, just let it all slip away. I regret that like I haven't ever regret anything before - not to mention the fact that I lost all of the people I cared about at that time, and still, after all of this time, have not been able to be -truly- happy, the way I was back then. I'm struggling, and confused, and still trying to figure out whether that's a life I'll ever be able to have back, but hopefully I'll figure out what's right for me soon.
- I don't really know what else to add here. If there's something you were curious about, you can ask me through a comment at any time.
|Interests:||132: abc family movies, abstract art, acoustic guitar, acting, affection, all classic movies, all horror flicks, all jim carey movies, all leonardo dicaprio movies, amusement parks, angel, animals, armageddon, astrology, astronomy, balloon animals, basketball, bdsm, black sheep, body spray, books, buffy, carnivals, charmed, christmas movies, christmas time, cigarettes, color, crayons, d/s, dancing, disney movies, dogs, dominant men, down-to-earth people, driving, electric guitar, fairs, fan fiction, farms, fishing, flowers, flute, football (american), friends, fruity things, glass, glitter, hamlet, happy bunny, hilary duff/lindsay lohan movies, horseback riding, inline skating, jewelry, journal writing, keyboard, lifetime movies, lip gloss, long walks, lotion, love, love spell, made-for-t.v movies, magazines, make-up, most shakespearethe notebook, music, musical movies, napkins, pain relievers, paper, pencil sharpenings, photography, piano, plane rides, playing pool, playing with people's hair, poetry, puppets, puzzles, racing, rainbows, rainy days, red dragon, role playing, roller coasters, rollerskating, romantic comedies, romeo and juliet, school, scotch tape, short stories, sightseeing, simulations games, singing, sleeping, slow dances, soccer, softball, song writing, stand-up comedians, star-gazing, strategy games, stuffed animals, sunlight, suntanning, swinging, taking pictures, technology, telephone books, the circus, the country, the game, the park, the smell of gasoline, the telephone, the television, the virgin suicides, theatre directing, tissue, tommy boy, traveling, travelling, trebuchet ms font, unpredictable endings, violin, visiting museums, volleyball, watching people cry, water, writing, yoga|
|Friends:||5: blurtysecret, crush_my_heart, hella_quotes, sextips, zoomerspinner|
|Member of:||4: blurtysecret, crush_my_heart, hella_quotes, sextips|
|Account type:||Free User|