Below is information about the "Diablo Gamers" community. This an open-membership community. To join, click here. You may leave the community at any time.
|About:||Welcome to the new Diablo Gamers community here at Blurty. I'm your maintainer, ghaleon. I also run the Homestar Runner community at fhqwhgads, the MST3K community at mst3k, and the Pokemon gamers community at pokefanatics. With the excitement surrounding the eventual release of the v1.10 patch for Diablo II and Diablo II:LoD, the time seemed right to create a community where we can discuss character builds, set up games, trade items, and in general, have fun talking about the game.|
I only have a few rules for this community, as in all of my other communities, but if anyone willfully violates these repeatedly, I'll have no choice but to ban you.
1) Keep it on-topic. Why would you come to a Diablo community and talk about, say, your love of waffles? I love waffles, too, but if I wanted to say that, I'd go join a waffle community.
2) No flamebaiting, no trolling, and absolutely NO smurfing (getting a new handle to get around a ban). That's just asinine. I'll warn you if you're being trollish, but if you decide to ignore the warning, bad things will happen. Do not posture and threaten other players. If you want to fight it out, then do so. Also, if I get reports of anyone sniping or being a consistent PKer, I'll ban you right away. I'll impartially mediate any arguments over loot, if you so choose.
3) Since I don't feel like being legally responsible for the trading of hacked items, I'm going to say right now that you're not allowed to do it here. If you want to trade a hacked item with someone else, do it somewhere other than here. That includes dupes and ITH hacks, as well. Anything that can be found in the game is fine by me, even if it's a natural bug. If someone created it, it doesn't belong here. Crafted items are okay. I would prefer that, if you are trading for money, you conduct the actual business elsewhere, simply for privacy's sake.
4) When setting up a game, make sure you write it following this example:
Realm - USEast
Name - nm meph run
Password - boing
Chat channels are up to you.
5) News posts are always appreciated, especially if they're from Arreat Summit.
6) Spam will not be tolerated.
7) If you want to post screenshots, do it behind an lj-cut, which you can find out how to do here.
8) I won't impose an age limit on the community, but if there are problems, I'll have to take action.
9) If you're a Free User who wants to join this community, you MUST be over 18.
If you have any questions about the community, don't hesitate to contact me by leaving a note at the first entry in this community, to which I will respond promptly. Aside from that, have fun, and find a lot of loot!
|Interests:||41: ama, amazon, arreat, assassin, baal, barbarian, barbragoon, barby, bard, bardragoon, blizzard, bowazon, cain, daggermancer, deckard, deckard cain, diablo, diablo 2, diablo ii, druid, fighter, games, golemancer, hell, javazon, knight, lord of destruction, lycanthropy, meleezon, mephisto, necro, necromancer, paladin, pally, rogue, sorc, sorceress, sorceror, spellomancer, tyrael, warcraft|
|Members:||10: alcyone, curb, freshman101, ghaleon, gothic_vampress, hellbound_heart, internalwarfare, majinjen, silverraven, |vaporizor
|Watched by:||7: alcyone, curb, ghaleon, gothic_vampress, hellbound_heart, majinjen, silverraven|
|Account type:||Free User|