Below is information about the "Animorph; n. 'an idiot teenager with a death wish'" community. This an open-membership community. To join, click here. You may leave the community at any time.
|Name:||Animorph; n. 'an idiot teenager with a death wish'|
We can't tell you who we are. Or where we live. It's too risky, and we've got to be careful. Really careful. So we don't trust anyone. Because if they find us...well, we just won't let that find us.
The thing you should know is that everyone is in really big trouble. Yeah.
When you read that, did it bring back old memories? Did it throw you into some sort of nostalgic reminiscing? Ever look at that stack of brightly colored books in your room and just "really miss those days"?
And, of course, most importantly:
Did you ever sit and home and try to acquire a pet; thinking, if only you could concentrate hard enough...? (So cute)
If any of those apply to you, welcome home.
The following (but not limited to) are encouraged in the community:
//Asking questions about the series
//Sharing stories (yes, like how you ran around your yard acting like a wolf)
//Sharing Fan Fiction (please use a LJ-cut tag)
//Showing off your own fan sites
//Showing off artwork
//Creating community artwork (I think that would be pretty interesting to see)
//Suggestions for the community
//Discussing your favorite books, characters, et cetera
//Recommending other series or books that an Animorphs fan might find interesting
//Role-playing (I do not want this to become one of those ever-popular role-playing communities, but I do think role-playing would be fun, and a good way to exercise creativity)
1. You are to be polite. Or, if that seems a bit too 'childish'; you -will- be respectful. Of everyone. Got it?
2. Nothing excessively adult. You know what I'm talking about. (See: common sense)
3. You will not--repeat, WILL NOT type like a fool. Some "chatspeak" can be cute, but no one wants to have to decipher a code that could loose the FBI. The first time you'll receive a warning, and your post will be deleted. The second time your gone. (Again, see: common sense)
4. Please, stay on topic. This rule can be bent quite easily; the community has a pretty lenient structure, but remember: the whole idea is to have an Animorph community.
5. Language is permitted, but keep it in moderation.
Common sense: a must
1. If you aren't particularly sure if the content is suitable for everyone in the community, put in under a LJ cut tag! They are easy, keep things neat, and you won't be up to you ass in alligators if it's offensive!
2. Proper grammar and correct spelling is ideal; but I understand if you don't want to sound like a robot. If you throw in quirks every now and then, it can be interesting. Every other word--and it's annoying.
3. If you are going to join, please have some knowledge about Animorphs. If you haven't read the whole series, that's alright. (Although I recommend you go finish, it's worth it) As long as you have a functioning knowledge, I'm fine. Hell, if you've only read one book, are truly motivated and determined to read more, (granted also that you don't mind spoilers) then that's fine and well. Trust me though--fakes are easily spotted.
4. I know you probably have a grandmother, aunt, mother, or older relative who has told you this a million times, but please! Common courtesy. That whole saying 'treat others as you want to be treated' goes a long way.
If I find that something you have posted is offense, I can, and most likely will, delete it. Then I'll message you about why I did it. Unless you were just being completely out of line. Then I might just delete you.
I am an all-powerful Goddess and you will bow bef *wink*
|Interests:||44: aldrea, aliens, alloran, andalite, andalites, animals, animorph, animorphs, applegate, arbron, ax, cassie, council of thirteen, dome ship, edriss-five-six-two, elfangor, ellimist, escafil device, everworld, fiction, gedds, hork-bajir, jahar, jake, kandrona starvation, marco, morph, morphing, rachel, red-tail hawks, scholastic, sci-fi, science fiction, seerows kindness, shapeshift, shapeshifters, shapeshifting, skirt na, sub-visser, taxxons, tobias, visser, yeerk empire, yeerks|
|Members:||11: antique_soul, celticgaurdian, felinephoenix, invaderxat, j0aquin, kellymajik, lady_lana, not_your_star_x, phosphorus, soelknatsirt, veritas|
|Watched by:||11: antique_soul, celticgaurdian, felinephoenix, invaderxat, j0aquin, kellymajik, lady_lana, not_your_star_x, phosphorus, soelknatsirt, veritas|
|Account type:||Free User|