Finally finished my next book.
Book No. 11 was The Killing Dance. It's the next Anita Blake Vampire Hunter book.
I have mixed feeling about this book. It was a pretty good story, until nearly the end.
Anita is dating Jean-Claude(Vampire) and Richard(Werewolf). She lusted for JC, but loved Richard. She wouldn't have sex with either of them. With JC because heck, he's a vampire. With Richard because she couldn't until she saw him turn into a wolf. She finally sees him turn into a werewolf, screams, runs away and jumps into bed, so to speak, with Jean-Claude.
I was team Richard and really rooting for them to make it.
By the end of the book Richard was so hurt that he wants nothing to do with her and she is apparently willing to continue to sleep with the vampire.
I have lost a lot of respect for Anita and her so called morals.
Book List 2012:
1. Schulz and Peanuts by David Michaelis
2. The Avengers: Too Many Targets by John Peel and Dave Rogers
3. The Journey of Crazy Horse by Joseph M. Marshall III
4. Witches Abroad by Terry Pratchett
5. Eva Braun by Heika B. Gortemaker
6. Bound in Flesh by David Thomas Lord
7. All of Me by Anne Murray and Michael Posner
8. Small Gods by Terry Pratchett
9. Bloody Bones by Laurell K. Hamilton
10. Lords and Ladies by Terry Pratchett
11. The Killing Dance by Laurell K. Hamilton
|© 2002-2008. Blurty Journal. All rights reserved.|