Unless some kind of financial miracle happens (Priceline's Name Your Own Price option failed us), our Vegas trip isn't going to happen. so we're planning an alternative vacation (since we already have the time off).
So far the plan includes a trip down to good old Bagley, WI to see my family and following that up with a trip to the House on the Rock. Plus a stop at a casino somewhere for gambling and a buffet. But, uh... that's all we've got at the moment.
This is the dog's fault, by the way. When you know you have to purchase plane tickets in the near future, you probably shouldn't go out any buy a dog instead.
It might end up working out, but I'm not holding my breath.
(Post a new comment)