|Current mood:|| accomplished|
Since Kate's gone and found me another one, I felt like filling out this
(1) The singular most boring question: what is your name? Chad
(2) Are you happy with it? Yes
(3) Are you named after anyone? Nnnnnnnnnnnnno? Possibly an old relative but I can never remember...
where's #4? Don't know..
(5) Your screenname: for this blurty it's Talonr because of Kate ^_^ But I also use 'Pudding' a lot now... and sometimes 'Cupcake' although that's Jason's name..
(6) Would you name a child of yours after you? I don't want a child of mine.
(7) Then what would you name your children? No kids.
(8) If you were born a member of the opposite sex, what would your name be? Josefina.
(9) If you could switch names with a friend, who would that be? Jason. ^_^ Just because. Or Aeowyn. It would be interesting to have a name with that many vowels together.
(10) Are there any mispronunciations/typos that people do with your name constantly? Sometimes people think it's short for Chadwig... it's not... although that is an interesting name.. but I'm just Chad.
(11) Would you drop your last name if you became famous? Wingston? I think I'd just start using it like a first name honestly. "Hey! Wingston!" "Yea dude?"
(12) Your gender: Male
(13) Straight/gay/bi? bi I guess?
(14) Single? Nope. One of each. ^_^
(15) Want to be? Heck no. :)
(16) Your birthdate: August 6
(17) Your age: 17
(18) Age you act: Somewhere between 15 and 20.
(19) Age you wish you were: 18 (hurry up already!)
(20) Your height: 5'7"
(21) The color of your eyes: Brown. @_@
(22) Happy with it? Brown's cool.
(23) The color of your hair: Dark brown.
(24) Happy with it? Color = good, hair = no opinion, goatee = love it (that counts for hair, right?)
(25) Left/right/ambidextrous? right
(26) Your living arrangement? The house.
(27) Your family: Well, I have parents...
(28) Have any pets? Sorta?
(29) What's your job: Keeping Jason from killing people.
(30) Piercing? Nope
(31) Tattoos? Nope
(32) Obsessions? Jason @_@ and Elza.
(33) Addictions? Jason @_@ and Elza..... noticing a trend?
(35) Do you speak another language? Openay.
(36) Have a favorite quote? Quote? Not really. But I do say 'dude' a lot I suppose.
(37) Do you have a webpage? Nope. Wouldn't know what to make one of.
DEEP THOUGHTS about life and you in it
(38) Do you live in the moment? Very much so.
(39) Do you consider yourself tolerant of others? Yes
(40) Do you have any secrets? Yes
(41) Do you hate yourself? Nope
(42) Do you like your handwriting? I like certain letters and numbers, and some words look neat when I write them. Other times I can hardly read my own writing.
(43) Do you have any bad habits? A couple but not.. really bad.
(44) What is the compliment you get most from people? They say I'm 'unique' ;)
(45) If a book was made about your life, what would it be called? "All the World is a Stage, but I'm Stuck in the Prop's Closet"
(46) What's your biggest fear? snakes..
(47) Can you sing? No. :) But I like to do so just to annoy Jason.
(48) Do you ever pretend to be someone else just to look cool? I did at first. And now that I'm used to it and it's become me, I just pretend to be myself.
(49) Are you a loner? Hardly.
(50) What are your no. 1 priorities in life? If it's a #1 priority, shouldn't that be singular? Ah well, I'm given the chance to say more than one. 1) Help Jason be happy. 2) Help Elza be happy. 3) Be happy. 4) Write the frigging screenplay.
(51) If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Probably. I imagine if I was another person, I'd still be somewhat like me.
(52) Are you a daredevil? .... I'm more of one now then I used to be, but I'm nothing compared to some people. o_o Like Jason... or Elza on her bikes..
(53) Is there anything you fear or hate about yourself? Not really.
(54) Are you passive or aggressive? Passive.
(55) Have you got a journal? I've got a Blurty. :)
(56) What is your greatest strength and weakness? Strength - I've been told it's my character. Weakness - Anything dealing with chocolate pudding, Jason, or Elza.
(57) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Smaller nose... at least I used to say that, but apparently a few people think it's cute, so I guess it's alright.
(58) There are three wells, love, beauty and creativity. You can only drink out of one. Which one would you drink of? Love. ^_^ *sings* All you need is love, LOVE!
(59) How do you vent? I cuddle.
(60) Do you think you are emotionally strong? .. I don't know? I'm not like Jason, I get scared of a lot of things... I can get pretty badly depressed from time to time but for the most part I'm a rather happy person.... I think I am?
(61) Is there anything you regret doing/not doing in life? I have no regrets.
(62) Do you think life has been good so far? I've got an Elza, I've got a Jason, I own a motorcycle and a DeLorean, I have my own lab, lots of friends, a nice place to live.... dude, how can that not be a 'yes'??? With multiple exclimation points!!!
(63) What is the most important lesson you've learned from life? Ah... I want to give two answers to this one...:
1) Never mix a chemical set and the neighbor's dog.
2) .. nevermind, I'd rather not write it.
(64) What do you like the most about your body? My goatee! Love that thing, it's my pride and joy.
(65) And least? This is going to sound silly... but my wings. Granted Elza loves to snuggle them and Jason seems to enjoy them too, but... they're so useless! Just... little flappy things that don't really serve much of a purpose other than to limit my shopping to windian-cut jackets and no-back shirts. o_o;
(66) Do you think you are good looking? I'd have to say yes. :) Modesty... out the window!
(67) Are you confident? Very.
(68) What is the fictional character you're most like? I don't know? Never really thought about it.
(69) Do people know how you feel? Usually.
(70) Are you perceived wrongly? Hardly.
(71) Smoke? No
(72) Do drugs? No
(73) Read the newspaper? Yes
(74) Pray? No
(75) Go to church? Been there once or twice
(76) Talk to strangers who IM you? I don't even have an IM application.
(77) Sleep with stuffed animals? I have before. ^_^ Now I'd just rather sleep with people.
(78) Take walks in the rain? Once or twice.
(79) Talk to people even though you hate them? I don't hate people.
(80) Drive? Yes.
(81) Like to drive fast? It's fun from time to time but I don't do it often.
HAVE YOU EVER...
(82) Liked your voice? Yes!
(83) Hurt yourself? Never on purpose. .... without good intentions.
(84) Been out of the country? Yes.
(85) Eaten something that made other people sick? Yes
(86) Had sex? oooooooooh boy yea. ^_^;;;;
(87) Been unfaithful? Nope
(88) Been in love? Am now.
(89) Done drugs? Nope.
(90) Gone skinny dipping? Not yet, but that's an idea.
(91) Had a medical emergency? Sorta?
(92) Had a surgery? No.
(94) Played strip poker? That's another good idea.
(95) Gotten beaten up? Used to quite a bit.
(96) Beaten someone up? Used to sorta assist... I keep forgetting there was a time we didn't like Ray. o_o;; Sorry dude, you're cool.
(97) Been picked on? Yup.
(98) Been on stage? Love it.
(99) Been so drunk that you know you're supposed to go out on a date with someone, but you can't remember with who or when and that you faint when you look at yourself in the mirror in the morning, not to mention your breath? um, no.
(100) Slept outdoors? Yes.
(101) Thought about suicide? Not really an option.
(102) Pulled an all-nighter? More than once. At a time.
(103) If yes, what is your record? 4 nights.
(104) Gone one day without food? I've done that once... or twice... just plain forgot to eat.
(105) Talked on the phone all night? Nope
(106) Slept together with the opposite sex without actually having sex? Yup!
(107) Slept all day? Yes.
(108) Killed someone? No.
(109) Made out with a stranger? No
(110) Had sex with a stranger? No
(111) Thought you're going crazy? Yes (turns out I was)
(112) Kissed the same sex? Multiple times.
(113) Done anything sexual with the same sex? Heck yea. ^_^;;;
(114) Been betrayed? No
(115) Had a dream that came true? I can't remember.
(116) Broken the law? Yes... never been caught.
(117) Met a famous person? I know a bunch of famous people honestly, we just don't really make a big deal about it.
(145) Told a secret you swore you wouldn't tell? Not yet
(146) Stolen anything? Yes
(147) Been on radio/tv? *think* No?
(148) Been in a mosh-pit? No
(149) Had a nervous breakdown? Yes
(150) Considered religious vocation? Not really
(151) Been criticized about your sexual performance? Nope. :)
(152) Bungee jumped? No
(153) Had a dream that kept coming back? Yes
CLOTHES and other fashion shit
(154) Shoe brand? Boots. And I don't remember, never paid attention.
(155) Brand of clothing? Again, never paid attention.
(156) Cologne/perfume? 'Ode de Chad' accourding to Jason.
(157) What are you normally wearing to school/work? School- Had to wear my uniform.
(158) How about parties? Just my casual.
(159) Wear hats? Nope.
(160) Judge other people by their clothing? Not really.
(161) Wear make-up? Nope. Have before though, stage make-up.
(162) Favorite place to shop? Nifty little hobby shops and electronic stores.
(163) Favorite article of clothing? My jacket. ^_^ Version 2.0
(164) Are you trendy? I laugh at that... no.
(165) Would you rather wear a uniform to school? We did have to wear a uniform to school.
(166) Believe in life on other planets? Yes.
(167) Miracles? Yes.
(168) Astrology? Meh, skeptical.
(169) Magic? I use it, dude.
(170) God? I believe in a creator, yes.
(171) Satan? Not really.
(172) Santa? Ho ho ho... Kate's dad. :) Met the guy.
(173) Ghosts? Yes.
(174) Luck? Yes.
(175) Love at first sight? No.
(176) Yin and Yang? What and huh?
(177) Witches? Of course.
(178) Easter bunny? Yea. :) The guy rocks.
(179) Believe it's possible to remain faithful forever? Yes, and I'll prove it. *nudge*
(180) Believe there's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? Someone else already got to it.
(181) Do you wish on stars? Sometimes.
DEEP THEOLOGICAL QUESTIONS
(182) Do you believe in the traditional view of Heaven and Hell? Not really.
(183) Do you think God has a gender? No. Why would God need a gender? God does not need to reproduce, genders are for reproduction. o_o So if you have no need to reproduce... you have no need for gender.... duh...
(184) Do you think that science counteracts religion? I think if religion is true, then it and science can work together.
(185) Do you believe in organized religion? Been proved corrupt too many times.
(186) Where do you think we go when we die? I don't know. I'm pretty sure I just stay wherever my body is.
(187) Do you have any gay/lesbian friends? I have bi friends. Not sure about totally gay or lesbian.
(188) Who is your best friend? Jason/Elza. :)
(189) Who's the one person that knows most about you? Jason.
(190) What's the best advice that anyone has ever given to you? "Don't jump behind a fence that says 'No Trespassing' .. there may be a septic pond back there."
(191) Your favourite inside joke? Chocolate pudding. :) And Cupcake.
(192) Thing you're picked on most about? Random anythings. Used to be picked on a lot about Jason. Now people don't do that so much.
(193) Who's your longest known friend? David.
(194) Newest? Leon.
(195) Shyest? That's a good question.. Ray's pretty shy.
(196) Funniest? David
(197) Sweetest? Elza
(198) Closest? Jason
(199) Weirdest? Kate
(200) Smartest? So many are smart in their own ways... Elza - Motor smart. Leon - Computer smart. Frank - Gun smart. Diane - Painful things smart. Alyson - Practical joke smart. David - Stupid smart. The list goes on...
(201) Ditziest? ... Kate has her moments... she is blonde after all.
(202) Friends you miss being close to the most? I remember when David, Justin, Jason and I used to all hang out....... ....... granted I also love hanging out with Jason and Elza now. ^_^
(203) Last person you talked to online? I didn't.
(204) Who do you talk to most online? I don't.
(205) Who are you on the phone with most? I'm not.
(206) Who do you trust most? Jason
(207) Who listens to your problems? Kate
(208) Who do you fight most with? I don't.
(209) Who's the nicest? Frank's pretty nice.
(210) Who's the most outgoing? Huh..... I'd actually have to say 'me'
(211) Who's the best singer? Dude, we've got a lot of good singers. ^_^ I like Jason's voice...
(212) Who's on your shit-list? I don't have one.
(213) Have you ever thought of having sex with a friend? ... all I'm going to admit to this is that we're more then just friends now. :) So I don't feel so bad about thinking it.
(214) Who's your second family? Everyone here.
(215) Do you always feel understood? Sometimes I don't, but most of the time, yea.
(216) Who's the loudest friend? David.
(217) Do you trust others easily? Very.
(218) uh..where'd this question go? I don't know.
(219) Name one person who's arms you feel safe in: Jason
(220) Do your friends know you? Yes
(221) Friend that lives farthest away: We're all pretty close.
LOVE, and all that
(222) Did you get frightened or uncomfortable seeing that as a section title? Nope
(223) Do you remember your first love? Yes
(224) Still love him/her? Yes
(225) Do you consider love a mistake? Not at all.
(226) What do you find romantic? Pleasant surprises. :)
(227) Turn-on? ... anything suggestive, dealing with Jason or Elza. o_o;;
(228) Turn-off? .... things.. not Jason or Elza?
(229) First ? First? First what??? WHAT? @_@ I MUST KNOW!
(231) If someone?you had no interest in dating expressed interest in dating you, how would you feel? That has happened... and I felt bad.. but we're still friends now. ^_^
(232) Do you prefer knowing someone before dating them or going "blind"? Knowing. Why would you want to date someone you don't know?
(233) Have you ever wished it was more "socially acceptable" for a girl to ask a guy out? I never really thought about that.
(235) Have you ever been romantically attracted to someone physically unattractive? I don't think of many people as being physically unattractive, honestly.
(236) Do you think the opposite sex finds you good looking? Well, both Elza and Kate seem to think I'm pretty darn cute. o_o
(237) What is best about the opposite sex? They're cuddly. ^_^
(238) What is the worst thing about the opposite sex? The fact that they're the root of all that's evil?
(245) Do you read porn? Nope
(246) Read the articles? Nope
(247) Just the pics? Nope
(248) What's the last present someone gave you? A fog gun!
(257) Are you in love? Yes!
(258) Do you consider your significant other hot? Both, very, yes. @_@;
(264) What would you do if you were walking down the street and saw some hot guy/girl standing on the sidewalk? Well... if they're a hot guy/girl, then it's either Jason or Elza.. so naturally I pounce and smooch them. :)
THE BATTLE OF THE SEXES
(267) Have you ever wished you could experience being the other gender? Yes
(268) If you did experience that for one day, what would you do? *shrug* Stuff?
(269) What do you love most about the other gender? Cuddly :) I already said that, didn't I?
(270) What do you dislike most? This is also familiar.. huh.. repeat questions!
(271) What do you understand least? Them. o_o
(272) Honestly, what do you notice first in the opposite sex? If it's Elza or not.
(273) What is your fave posession? Plum ^_^
(274) What physical, tangible posession do you want most? Some chocolate pudding. Right now.
(275) How badly do you want it? Not bad enough to go get it, because I know if Jason finds out, I may lose my entire afternoon.
(276) Have you ever seen The Exorcist? No.
(277) How long did it take for you to understand why the last question is in this section? Huh? Oh... I get it.
WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON...
(279) That haunted you? I don't think I've ever been haunted. Although Kate once 'not-haunted' me.
(280) You wanted to kill? I don't?
(281) That you laughed at? A joke Kate cracked not too long ago.
(282) That laughed at you? Whoever was in the room the last time I told a joke. Kate did..
(283) That turned you on? Jason. ^_^;;;
(284) You went shopping with? Elza.
(285) That broke your heart? Hasn't been.
(286) To disappoint you? Jason.
(287) what's with the missing questions? What? Huh? Noo....
(288) To make you cry? Jason..
(289) To brighten up your day? Elza
(290) That you thought about? Jason/Elza
(291) You saw a movie with? Kate
(292) You talked to on the phone? I don't remember.. it's been a while.
(293) You talked to through IM/ICQ? I don't have either.
(294) You saw? Lots of people.
(295) You lost? Keep track of them all.
(296) You went head over heels for? Elza would be the most recent.
(297) You thought was completely N-U-T-Z? Kate. o_o Yea, Kate.
(298) You wanted to be? Jason
(299) You told to fuck off? I haven't
(300) You trusted? Jason
(301) You turned down? I haven't?
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU
(302) Smiled? Not too long ago
(303) Laughed? Not too long ago
(304) Cried? Almost a few days ago
(305) Bought something? Don't remember
(306) Danced? Don't remember?
(307) Were sarcastic? Don't remember that either, prolly not too long ago.
(308) Kissed someone? Just earlier. ^_^
(310) Watched your fave movie? Do I have a favorite?
(311) Had a nightmare? Not long enough ago. (ugh)
(312) Talked on the phone? Don't remember.
(313) Listened to the radio? Heard the radio on in someone's room earlier.
(314) Watched TV? Haven't in a while.
(315) Went out? Was just out at a carnival a few nights ago.
(316) Helped someone? Not too long ago, let Leon use my lab.
(317) Were mean? I'm mean??
(318) Sang? Earlier in this quiz I think I broke into song.
(319) Saw a movie? About a week ago?
(320) Said "I love you" and meant it? I don't think I say those exact three words much... but I put the idea into a lot of what I do.
(321) Missed someone? A few nights ago when Jason came home late. (I'm pathetic, hush)
(322) Fought with a family member? I haven't.
(323) Fought with a friend? Not for a long time.
(324) Had a serious conversation? A few nights ago, trying to cheer up Elza.
(325) Smoked weed? Haven't.
(326) Got drunk? Haven't.
(327) Had sex? All these questions. ^_^;;; Um...honestly??? Not too long ago...
A LAST TIME for everything...
(328) Last book you read: Screenplay of "Romeo and Juliet"
(329) Last movie you saw: Matrix Reloaded
(330) Last song you heard: Whatever that song was that was on the radio that I heard from someone's room.
(331) Last thing you had to drink: Had some milk earlier.
(332) Last time you showered: Today
(333) Last thing you ate: I had a waffle this morning.. just a plain Ego.
(334) Last CD you bought: A blank one.
(335) Last thing you bought: I don't remember.
RIGHT THIS MOMENT...
(337) Are you going to? What am I going to? To what? Huh??
(338) Will it be with your significant other? If I'm lucky.
(339) Or some random person? Who knows?
(340) What are you wearing right now? White t-shirt, dark brown slacks that I've worn for the past two days, my jacket... socks.. underwear.. the usual.
(341) Body-part you're touching right now: I'm stroking my goatee...... that could sound so very very wrong...
(342) What are you worried about right now? If anyone is going to take my last answer as something obscene.
(343) What book are you reading? The screen.
(344) What's on your mousepad? I don't have one. Touchpad on Plum.
(345) Use 5 words to describe how you're feeling: Solid. Fabric. Bouncy. Anxious. Chad.
(346) Are you bored? Sort of... want something to do.
(347) Are you tired? Not really.
(348) Are you talking to anyone online? Nope
(349) Are you talking to anyone on the phone? No
(350) Are you lonely or content? Life is always better with a Jason and Elza around.
(351) Are you listening to music? Nope. But somewhere in this house... there is a radio playing in someone's room...
(352) Do you laugh when you hear the number 69? No
(353) Were you lying about your answer to the previous question? Nope
(354) Do you actually know your social security number? Yes
(355) Do you actually know your IP address? Yes
(356) Do you know what an IP address is? Of course
(357) Do you know the four-character extension on your zip-code? .. no...
(358) Have you ever thought there were too many numbers floating around in our lives? Sometimes.
(359) Does your head hurt when you think of infinity, imaginary numbers, irrational numbers, etc? Nope
(360) What do you think of pi? Pie are round, but pi is square.
(361) Have you got a fave number??42
(362) How many rings before you take the phone? I don't?
(363) Do you type with your fingers on the right keys? Yes
(364) How many CD's do you have??Lots. Mostly games and software. Some blank.
(365) Mac or PC? I use both, actually.
(366) How much do you actually care about the inner workings of your computer as long as it works? How could I not care????
(367) Do you ever begin preferring IMs to other forms of conversations? I don't IM.
(368) Do you find you're different talking through IMs than face-to-face or telephone? Probably.. if I ever did it.
(369) Have you ever bid on something on eBay and regretted it later? Nope
(370) How much time do you spend online each week? We have DSL. Technically 24-7 :)
(371) Is the internet?1 of the modern things you could never live without? I think I'd be able to do without it. I did for such a long time already.
(372) Do you even receive snailmail letters anymore? Not really.
(373) Send any? To who would I send it to?
(374) What's your fave smiley? ^_^
(396) If you could meet anyone in the world, living or not, who would it be? Good question...
(397) Who is your idol? I never really thought about that.
(398) What band has the funniest name? Three Dead Trolls In a Baggy
-Time: About 4
-Worries: Don't have any right now?
-Love(s): Jason and Elza
-AIM s/n(s): eh?
-Person you?re chatting with: No one
(Post a new comment)