|Current mood:|| awake|
|Current music:||Semisonic "Secret Smile"|
So yea, it's true. I got a live journal.
I update that more but I won't give up my blurty....hehe never. FOD isn't as good either so there lol.
I have been feeling really crappy because of certain events. I've had people I love and trust tell me how to feel....my dad, some friends, therapist. Yea I finally got around to seeing that therapist....brave of me.
January 17. That day will forever haunt me. Maybe i'm making a big deal about it all but I mean i replay that night all the time in my head when I'm alone....it hurts.
Theres full liqour in the cabinet downstairs. everykind a teen could ever dream of and here I am the straight edge girl CRAVING some tequila or wine or champagne. I will never touch vodka....Rita drinks vodka...I don't think it's good though. I read about kids cutting themselves and it sickens me but then again it is kinda what I used to do....i have psoriasis and when you cut it open it bleeds like never before and I used to cut it open for the heck of it...then it started feeling good so I did it more but I've stoped cause its easily noticable and I want it to go away so I need to stop it.
check out my live journal and I will update this as much as possible!
Happy New Year everyone!
SWITCHFOOT GOT #90 on the top 100 on 103.7 FNX and #72 on the top 95 of 2003 on WBRU!!!! ROCK ON
yea we were meant to live....to hear switchfoot on the radio and freak out lol jk
So, "This Is Your Life" by Switchfoot hits even harder this time of the year. Starting off a new one and trying to serve Christ has been a challenge to me for the past year and hopefull I can do better this year...
I stole this from Cass....too bad for her.
1) Using band/singer names, spell out your name.
Cool Hand Luke
Bush (*sings* cause i dont wanna come back down from this cloud...)
Tears for fears (paying homage to the 80's!!)
Hot Hot Heat
Sanctus Real (or Switchfoot hehe)
2) Have you ever had a song written about you? Yes....it's really great, Eddie wrote it for me lol it even ryhmes
3) What song makes you cry? everything. lol well theres a few. "Concrete Girl" by Switchfoot, "For The Moments I Feel Faint" by Relient K, and umm "Hey Wait" by Sanctus Real oh and "Acoustic #3" by Goo Goo Dolls and once "Will You" by P.O.D umm "This Is Your Life" by Switchfoot. "Everything" by Lifehouse
4) What song makes you happy? "More Than Fine" by Switchfoot. BEST SONG EVER
5) What do you like to listen to before bed? "Change" by Good Charlotte, "If" by Dragmatic or anything from Dawson's Creek.
6) Name a song by Coal Chamber~ DREAMTIME!!
7) Who was/were your idol/s when you were younger? Phhshhh I can't remember. My mom? probably and Lisa Loeb I've always loved her.
8) First album you ever bought? phhhsh. I was making my own mix tapes and stealing my parents tapes. then I started downloading so hahahahahah!! ok well it was a backstreet boys CD.
9) Name a song that reminds you of someone and why? Lisa Loeb "Stay" reminds me of my ex- Eric just because of that one line "...And you say, "stay."" that is the best
(Post a new comment)
RACHEL!!!!!!!!! gues what?? switchfoot made the top 99.1 of 2003 on 99.1 WHFS i dunno what number but it should be posted soon on www.whfs.com ~Jill|
(Reply to this) (Thread)
(Post a new comment)