there's such a lot of world, to see.
I'm crossin' you in style some day.
Old dream maker, you heart breaker.
Wherever you're goin', I'm goin' your way.
Two drifters, off to see the world,
there's such a lot of world, to see.
We're after the same, rainbow's end,
Waitin' 'round the bend, my huckleberry friend,
Moon river, and me.
i have been neglecting some things lately. i've been feeling rather terrible lately and once again, i want to be isolated from some things. many things.
i didn't go to emma's 18th yesterday. i again gave some lousy alibis on why i can't come. and a while ago, dids and quits have been texting me about going to church with them. its been months since i have gone to church and i don't feel the need to go. not just yet. i know its sounds totally unjust but i'm quite contented this way. i have Him and no one else is goin to take Him away from me. or take me away from Him.
midterms sucked. looks like i'm failing all my tests and who would be happy about it? i guess the school will, coz they'll be getting rid of us sooner. *sigh* i know i did my best on reviewing all we had took up, but it just wasn't worth it. this is the sole reason why i feel terrible. why i gave those lame excuses and why i want to be alone..
on a lighter note, we finished our parenteral activity uhm, a couple weeks ago. it would've been fun, if not for the pain it caused. it felt like my arm had its own heart or something coz it was beating non-stop. oh, distilled h20 was used for injection via IM (intramuscular) and ID (intradermal) routes. sir ang gave a nice comment though on how i did the ID route so i guess it took all the pain away. hehe. but still, it stung like hell.
i feel terrible again because i'm über excited for romma's birthday and i'm sure i wouldn't miss it for anything else. i think i should keep this a secret. shoosh! its either EK or libis. please let it be EK. hehe. i'm bein' a kid again.
bodj opened up the other day about his current situation. i'm glad he told me coz now, i could breathe when i'm with him. before, i didn't know how to deal with his attitude towards the world and all, but now i can so deal with it. and its fun. i just hope people won't bash him right on his face about this. i loff him. ü
plans for antipolo is still pending. i want it to push through but i don't think i could come. i have less moolah these days. i just hope cherry pays me soon so i could buy romma a gift already. and some stuff for me as well. any suggestions?
i was crying over SATC yesternight. i heart NY was the episode and i think i have seen it like three times before. and for the first time i've cried. i cried over Henry Mancini's "Moon River". it was the record Mr. Big played on his old player and he danced with Carrie. the music was oh-so-mellow and it felt like i was transported back to the 60's complete with the black-and-white setting. (i just found out it was a song from Breakfast at Tiffany's) this song is perfect....now if only WinMx is not being an ass.
i just found out that my friend went here for a vacation. sux. i didn't know and now he's back to where he was before. *sigh*
1. What song (new or old) do you secretly enjoy, but publicly ridicule? Why?
if i tell, it won't be a secret anymore right?
2. Do you carry a purse or tote bag or backpack? If so, what's inside?
i always carry a bag. a shoulder bag. hmm. the essentials are always inside like my combs, mirror, eyeglasses, kleenex, my i.d, a rosary, my wallet, my cologne and powder. kikay stuff.
3. Describe your dream job. Why did you select this one?
i am takin' up nursin so that would do. aside from that, i'd want to be a chef, a businesswoman, a banker, and a radio dj.
4. You are given an opportunity to live anywhere in the world, expense free, but you can never move again. Where do you live? Why?
Paris or some European country. because its expense free and its pretty expnsve there. hehe.
5. What do you like about living in your particular city? Would you recommend it to others as a good place to live and work? Why?
ooh, manila. i won't trade it for anything else, well except for paris i guess. yeah, its a cool place to live and work because everythings near and you won't have to drive far and its basically cheap.
6. You have a superpower. What is it? What do you do with it? Do you tell anyone?
i can read minds. i really wish i could so i can also prevent evil. but i am evil. hehe.
7. What five people, living or dead, famous or not, do you wish lived on your block?
uhm, audrey hepburn, john f. kennedy, a rock band like incubus or SS, jude law, uh, daniel radcliffe?
and another one..
1. What was the first Disney movie you remember seeing? How did you like it?
hmm.. lemme see. Lion King was memorable.
2. What was your favorite Disney movie as a child? Why?
Beauty and the Beast. it had a lovely ending. i never liked dwarfs. the Beast wasn't that scary.
3. What is your favorite Disney movie now? Why?
hmm. now that i think of it. Lion King. my favorite's Anastacia but i doubt its from Disney.
4. What Disney character(s) do you most identify with? Why?
err. the dwarfs? hehe. maybe the evil stepsisters.
5. Describe your ideas for the next Disney movie (animated or live-action).
hmm. i hope they do Anastacia or anything about faeries...
1. What time do you wake up on weekday mornings?
(M) 7-7:30 am; (T) 5 am; (W) 8-8:30 am; i wake up anytime i want during Thursdays and Fridays coz i don't have classes.
2. Do you sleep in on the weekends? How late?
yep. 12 mn.
3. Aside from waking up, what is the first thing you do in the morning?
check my cellphone, fix the bed and head to the showers, brush teeth..
4. How long does it take to get ready for your day?
an hour when i'm not in a hurry and 30 minutes when i am. please note that i am never late.
5. When possible, what is your favorite place to go for breakfast?
i usually don't eat breakfast. if i do, a tapsilugan would be great.
|© 2002-2008. Blurty Journal. All rights reserved.|