Im so scatter-brained right now. It's ridiculous. I think its best that I procede in bullet format:
- Ive lost about 5lbs.. and although that may not sound like an accomplishment - it is to me because I can see/feel the difference.. and the hardest part of anything is getting started
- I am starting school on the 20th for sure now. My assessment test put me into the highest entry-level english class [out of about 4 diff. ranks], and the lowest mathematics lol - which I assumed would happen. I decided only on 2 classes this semester though; Ive been out so long I wanted to make sure I do it right and get back into the swing of things. Also, the school had a typo on my social security number, so it took FOREVER to get classes. I ended up taking English [duh] and a Humanities class about religion, novels, mythology and all of that good stuff [details later]. So Im psyched and nervous at the same time.
- Strangely Ive wanted to be alone lately.. avoiding hanging out with my two best friends.. avoiding going to Fremont altogether... this I cannot explain because even I havent figured it out yet. Im just worried that this isnt some "serious" issue im having..
- Ryan and I ? I dont think that both of us know anymore. He has come into this new confidence and Im glad for him.. and I think he wants something better.. and I think I want something different. We both have an issue ever letting go though. Safety net? Unsure... makes me either numb or sad to think about it though..
- sometimes I wish my mind didnt race so much, so that I just didnt know better... ugh tonight is a good night to drink wine until I fall asleep - too bad in not 21 yet
ps. I didnt post with a pic because I wasnt sure if that was getting annoying yet.. I do have this great one of a streetlight [outside my house], in the night-time fogg... hmm o well
pss. On Sex & The City - Carrie's new boyfriend, Aleksandar, is my ABSOLUTE dream man. Oh Yes - he's foreign, well-traveled, articulate, intelligent, comical, into poetry, plays the piano, romantic, attractive - ah too bad movies / shows arent real =)
|© 2002-2008. Blurty Journal. All rights reserved.|