1. On Wednesday my cell phone finally came in the mail, and it is wonderful. It takes pictures, has internet access and a plethora of other cool features I will no doubt discover in time.
2. I took my English and gym final today. What a waste of time. I wish they would send our finals in the mail to us so we could send them in. I felt no reason to be in school for two hours. Tomorrow will be worse, only one hour.
3. After finals, we will head to Boaz's house to watch The Godfather II, then Star Wars.
And now, some complaints. I dearly love those. Hah!
1. At first I was happy I started my period today. I don't like waiting for it, being scared it will start when I'm on a bus or something. But by the time I took my Block B final, I was dying. For the next two hours, my uterus was shivering like a motherfucker. I wondered if it would be even more painful to be in labor, and I suddenly didn't want kids anymore. Then I fell asleep and when I woke up at 4:30, the pain was gone. Sadly though, it returned, despite the massive amounts of medication I took. I wonder if my mom would panic if I asked for birth control, seeing as how it practically eliminates a period altogether. Maybe I'll just wait until I'm 18.
2. I'm feeling sick and tired of myself and being lonely and HATING THE TWO ESSAYS I HAVE TO WRITE FOR MY STUPID CLASSES THAT DON'T EVEN MATTER BECAUSE I'M GOING TO CCAC.
3. I never see Belloma. She's either working or with Boaz. Damn 'gina, I need to talk to you.
But some good things also:
1. My period means I'm not pregnant. (also that I'm not having sex...but I'll worry about that when I find a new boytoy.)
2. Amanda just offered me a ride to school tomorrow morning. Yay!
3. My brother is letting me use his computer.
4. My cell phone is wonderful!
5. Next semester I have only one academic class.
6. I was the first person my Dad called on his brand new cell phone. How lucky!
7. I could potentially have an affair with my bus driver.
8. Gerard Butler is the SEXIEST MOTHERFUCKING MAN EVER! When I saw the Phantom, I almost creamed my pants. What a sexy, predatory man. If he was a whore in Pittsburgh, I would pick him up immediately.
9. I'm starting to feel better about myself already with this list.
10. Oh yay, the power of a happy list!
11. I have good friends. I need to see them more, but they are good.
12. I'm going to be hitting Gillian Goldberg tomorrow if she starts to be irritating during the movie. That is always a good thing to do, that woman takes herself too seriously.
13. Work is awesome. Jason, the hot man, hit on me a little. He asked when I was turning 18 after commenting on my hotness while reading a newspaper.
14. I'm going to Ireland in 6 months.
15. I'll have my license soon.
16. My mom is really pretty.
17. The cold weather isn't so bad, when you have good friends.
18. My work uniform is really cute. The more I think about it, the more I like it. It makes me seem a lot more older and dignified than I really am.
20. We're off school on Monday and Tuesday.
21. The new fashionable skirts for spring are my absolute favorites. Oh, heaven! Oh Joy, they are so lovely it makes me hurt with wanting.
22. I'm going to work tomrrow.
23. My wallet is nice and fat with Jeffersons, Lincolns, Washingtons and Harrisons(he's a 10, right?)
24. I'm wearing my ugliest, yet most comfortable pajamas.
25. My dogs really like me.
26. I am full of love for everything in the world right now except for the cold weather. Yeah, I hate that, but hating it makes me happy too.
27. Ireland exists.
28. My friends have the best love stories.
29. I just took a picture of myself smiling with my new camera phone.(score! I didn't even pay for it!)
30. I'm done with this list. Now I'm going to read it again to be even better.
|© 2002-2008. Blurty Journal. All rights reserved.|