|Current mood:|| silly|
|Current music:||Further Seems Forever- Vengeance Factor|
My interview from Maybe_Saturday:
1) If you could meet one person who died before you were born, who would it be? This is probably the hardest of the questions for me. I think I would have to go back and meet my Great Grandfather. I know so little about him; only a couple of stories I heard from my Great Gran before she herself passed away herself, and an old foot locker of his army things we have in our living room. I guess I just want to know what kind of man he was.
2) What smell makes you happiest? The light scent of perfume on a girl that I might lucky enough to be with. I still remember the last date I had with Alyssa, and the faint flowery scent she had on. I could just barely smell it until she cuddled up with me... but I digress.
3) Have you ever read a book that made you cry? If so, which book and why? I do remember a book that made me cry, but I can't remember the name of it. It had something to do with a young boy whose hunting dog died while he watched, unable to do anything about it. I wish I could remember the name of it, because it was such a good book, but I read it so long ago. Man, now I'm gonna be digging through my book collection tomorrow :-).
4) If you could relive one day of your life over again for any reason, what day would you choose? Well the most obvious choice would be the night that I hurt a friend's feelings so badly that she still does not talk to me to this day. However, I also think of my best friend's wedding, because it was such a fun time. I also met Alyssa, the pastor's daughter, there, and that night we went out on the best date of my life. If I had to choose one, I guess I would have to go with hurting Jackie.
5) Have you ever been in a car/plane/boat accident? I have been in two car accidents (one where my friend's sister was driving, one where an old lady hit my car in the Wal Mart parking lot), no plane accidents, and I generally have an accident every time I sail a boat, usually when I am trying to dock and wind up coming in way too fast.
Here's the deal kiddies:
1 -- Leave a comment, saying you want to be interviewed.
2 -- I will respond; I'll ask you five questions.
3 -- You'll update your journal with my five questions, and your five answers.
4 -- You'll include this explanation.
5 -- You'll ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed.
Get it? Got it? Good.
I think tonight I'm going to try and stay up all night so I can force myself back into a regular sleep habit. This up til 5 am shit has got to go. usually when I try this though, I only can stay awake until 8 or 9 am, sleep until 5pm, and then I'm really screwed. Ah well, we'll see whet happens.
School starts in four weeks. Anybody else excited about this?
(Post a new comment)