|Current mood:||NO DISK|
|Current music:||Russian metal|
I dissappeared for a while only to come back and post 01. What did you do in 2003 that you'd never done before?
- failed at something academic
02. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
- didn't have any resolutions to break. And no.
03. Did anyone close to you give birth?
- Um... I don't think so. None that I remember.
04. Did anyone close to you die?
- Yeah, Valerie got killed in a car crash just before summer holiday.
05. What countries did you visit?
- Nick and I made 2 countries in the backyard and built forts and our countries had a war. We had plastic army guys for our troops and they had to cross the treacherous sandbox desert and a bunch of my men got carried off by Jennie the Barbarian, most feared boston terrier of the western hemisphere. I am so off track right now I don't even remember the bloodyt question.
06. What would you like to have in 2004 that you lacked in 2003?
- the ability to follow through on what I start.
07. What date from 2003 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
- hmm.. none I can think of immediately.
08. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
- dropping out of the Governor's School art program. Had I stayed in it, stuff would have just gotten worse and worse fpr everyone.
09. What was your biggest failure?
- countless failed attempts set up by my mother to get me to talk to my dad without it ending in a screaming contest between two subborn asses, neither of whom will ever back down.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
- I fainted for apparently no reason and am told I may be hypoglycemic.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
- Sparrow. He got me started on keeping pet fish.
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
- Fala, for finally giving her dad nothing left to take away and punish her with. It was the most impressive thing I've seen in a while.
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
- everyone on earth?
14. Where did most of your money go?
- books, Prismacolor markers, Saving Face concerts because I love Ben, Meghan, and Nichole enough to be the only person to ever go to their shows
15. What did you get really excited about?
- Seeing Rent in New York with Mandy and Fala
16. What song will always remind you of 2003?
- Oh jeez, I have no idea. Farewell and Goodnight by the Smashing Pumpkins.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
- happier. "Last year sucked, too much teen angst, which is gay and pointless. But it's great because now we have REAL angst, like we hate the government and know how to make pipe bombs and stuff. And everyone's so much happier because of it." ~Ben
I think Ben nailed it with that.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
- finished what I'd started
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
- being an emo fag.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
- Spent it having the whole family over, fighting with Dad, and listening to the Rent soundtrack.
21. Did you fall in love in 2003?
- I'm with someone but I am paranoid as fuck about saying it's true love. Especially considering teen relationships almost never count in the long run. But don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying it while it lasts.
22. Did you fall out of love in 2003?
- Probably not, since I can't think of any specific occasions
23. How many one-night stands?
- oh dear.
24. What was your favorite TV program?
- Kids in the Hall, FLCL, Cowboy Bebop
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
- yes. Happens everytime I have a calss with people I never mnet last year.
26. What was the best book you read?
- Crap, I read so many books... Maybe Order of the Phoenix.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
- Malice Mizer and Dir En Grey... Mostly this japanese gothmetal I've been getting into.
28. What did you want and got?
- Lost in the woods for a few hours, Hulk Hands
29. What did you want and not gotten?
- everyone to shut up and stop bitching, a pony
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
- Pirates of the Carribbean\faggy-assed Johnny Depp fandom
31. What did you do on your birthday?
- It's not for another few days, I guess I'll just have some friends sleep over, watch the ball drop, and play DDR
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
- corpses and the ensuing sexual penetration thereof (stolen from Andy because I can't possibly top that)
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2003?
- Piratexcore! Less tanktops and cutoffs than last year, more like some sad artfuck/emo thing going on. I wore a lot of scarves and crap like that.
34. What kept you sane?
- Smashing Pumpkins/Gorillaz, Donnie Darko, reading assloads of books
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
- Johnny Depp. And Matt Doran (Mouse from the Matrix)
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
- I swear, the day I pay attention to politics is the day I get a real job and stop acting like a child all the time
37. Who did you miss?
- I missed Kristina Considine when I threw that book at her and instead hit Jill.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
- in person, Conor, and online, Andy
39. What was a valuable life lesson you learned in 2003?
- Jeez. Don't ever think you can do anything right because when you screw it up and everyone acts all shocked, they will NEVER EVER let you forget it.
40. Quote or song lyric that sums up your year?
- "I'll be merry, you'll be merry, though merry ain't in my vocabulary." ~Christmas Bells, the Rent soundtrack
I shall post something of more substance in a few.
(Post a new comment)
(Post a new comment)