Bad news: I have to sit for the drive to Sioux Falls three flippin' times in the next two days.
Good news: I get to go watch DCI. You have no idea how pumped I am. Seriously. Pumped.
Funny news: While looking for pictures of flags, and realizing you can't find any that aren't patriotic, I search up Madison Scouts Guard... get two pictures of people, and who are they of? Yep... James. Funny how things work, huh?
I -think- I'm getting a black eye. -Think-. Alyssa thought she hit me on Amy's tramp, but I didn't feel anything, but my eye on the side she was on is like, beginning to swell and hurts. Huh.
So... this is how bad this whole band thing is getting. Next week sometime, a bunch of us are actually getting together and tye-dyeing beaters for band camp. Literally. It's crazy. Ha!
Funny things of the night:
1. "We should have played croquet." "What about tennis balls and raquets?"
2. "I swear, I'm never going to be mental ed!"
3. Multiple pictures.
4. Gina's mess up on Padmé Amidala. I'm not even going to try to spell it.
5. Fillipé, Madame Blueberry, Hokey "Motown" Pete (Guito), Pink Floyd, and sadly I can't remember the other's names.
6. "It's like a water bed." "Yeah... except there's no water. Well, someone could pee on it and then it'd work." "Yeah, but who's gonna do that?" "I dunno... I suppose I could try."
7. Ashtray getting her glowstick stuck in the tree.
8. "I'm about this close to showing you the meaning of gay."
9. "OMG, there's something on my foot. Get it off, get it off. It's squishy and warm, get it off."
"Yeah... it's a cat."
10. "Uh... guys? What's going on in there? Gina? There's no biting, is there?"
11. As Raquel said...
Hope: I'm not a lesbian no matter what -anyone- says.
Gina: I'm not a lesbian no matter what -I- say.
There was tons more too, but I can't remember.
|© 2002-2008. Blurty Journal. All rights reserved.|