|Current mood:|| okay|
Hello again! I promised Kelly that my journal would be comprised of long run-on sentences (with the exception of today's list). So here goes!
Today was really long because we only have like 4 days of school left and I swear it is taking forever to be over!!! I've been staying up late lately (say that 3 times fast) so I am tired, just can't concentrate, but I am SO ready for school to be over it's not even funny.
Okay that's enough.
Addition to Harry Potter Prediction list:
5. House-elves will play an integral part in the 'war' against he-who-must-not-be-named.
That's my dork-thought for the day.
Reasons why I need/want a boyfriend:
1. Okay, this one is *very* personal, I'll tell only in person, not about to post my no. 1 reason up here.
2. I feel like I can't write about something I haven't experienced fully, so it's hindering my writing.
3. Having a guy around will probably be good for my self-esteem.
4. Maybe it will lessen my Harry Potter Obsession. (Okay, maybe not. But we will try! ;-) Moving on...)
5. Unscramble this: fcontfeai
Okay thats enough for today.
I'm going crazy with this English final thing. I need to know... 'I need to know, I need to know. Tell me baby girl cos I need to know! ' Okay-- Enrique Inglses (sp?) moment. Sorry. But I need to know whether or not to worry about this stupid final! We're getting our term papers back 2marrow. This *could* make or break my grade. That sucks.
Speaking of English, being that i got a 95% on my PSSA writing by teachers *other* than Mrs. S., maybe it's *her* problem that *she* doesn't like *my* writing. Enought ***asterixs*** for you? Wow, how on earth do you spell asterixs? Weird. Along that line, should I have capitalized "Earth"? Yeah, I should've. Too_bad.
Anyway, thats enough thoughts for today. Sorry about the lack of coming attractions-- sometimes you just don't know what life's gonna throw you!!
Note to self: Enough with ******these****** already.
(Post a new comment)