1. Given name: Cristina
2. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake (age): 20
3. Date that you regularly blow them out (birthday): August 2
4. Nationality: Spanish
5. Astrological Sign: Leo
6. Relationship Status (Single? Married? Dating?): Taken.
7. Height: 173 cm.
8. Weight: I don't know... Well, I don't want to know it...
9. Hair Colour/Length: Black/Long
10. Eye Colour: Dark Brown
11. Ethnic Descent: Irish, Gypsy, American, Celtic, Hispanic...
12. At what time were you born? (ask your mother): 01.45 am
13. How long was your mother in labour? I don't know, but I think my mother entered the hospital 10 hours before.
14. Are your parents divorced? No.
15. Are you in school/working? In college. English Philology Student.
16. Father's name/occupation: Jose M. Administrative.
17. Mother's name/occupation: Dolores, Teacher.
18. Siblings (include their ages): Jose M. (28)
19. Pets (include animal type and breed): None.
20. Living Situation (Alone? With Parents? How much is your rent?): With Parents....
21. Complexion (Fair, Medium, Dark)? I'm pale with dark hair, nothing more to say.
22. Do/did you suffer from Acne? (if so, what treatments have worked?): No.
23. Favourite Films (list a minimum of 3): Much ado about nothing, Interview with the vampire, The crow, The ring, Cube, Dracula... Tonz more...
24. Favourite T.V shows (list at least 3): Charmed, Buffy and Will & Grace.
25. Favourite Drinks (list at least 3): Beer, Water and Lemonade.
26. Favourite Ethnic Food (Don't just put down "Chinese".. what specifically..): I put whatever I want ¬¬ Chinese, Italian, Mexican...
27. Favourite Snack Items (list 3): Chips, chocolate and cookies.
28. Favourite Books: The lord of the rings, the vampire lestat, the lord of time, the neverending story, ...
29. Favourite Musical Artist(s): Within temptation, Mandragora Scream, HIM, Opeth, After Forever, Lacuna Coil, Alanis Morissette... Well... A lot of more...
30. Favourite Drawing Medium (ie. Pencil, Pastels, Conte, Charcoal): Oil and Pastel.
31. Favourite Cereals (list 2): Golden Graham.
32. Early Morning Rituals (list 3 ie. cartoons that you watch, bathroom routines): Open my eyes, damned the world and look at the clock.
33. Are you often rushed? (if so, why? ie. sleeping in): Yeah. Because I'm lazy.
34. What stresses you out? (ie. deadlines, parents): Everything.
35. Do you get dressed before or after breakfast? I don't eat breakfast.
36. Name your means of transportation (ie. Public, Parents, Personal Vehicle): Bus.
37. Have you a license? (if so, any infractions? speeding tickets? accidents?): Yes, no infractions, no accidents.
38. What does your typical lunch consist of? Potatoes, Rice or Itlaian food.
39. Where do you eat it (in the cafeteria? at a local diner? at your desk?): At my desk.
40. Early Evening Rituals (list 3): Watch TV, listening music and being on the internet.
41. What is your regular bedtime? (estimate): 02:00 am.
42. Do you eat dinner as a family? (if so, what is conversation like?) Sometimes. I don't know what are they talking about.
43. What is your typical dinner? Who prepares it? It depends.
44. Are you household chore enabled? (ie. can you sew, cook, do your laundry?) I do almost everything.
45. How often does your room get cleaned? (thoroughly): Don't know.
46. Describe the decor (is it trendy? expensive? modern? teeny bopper?): Posters of Lord of the rings, the crow, dragons, and other fantastic things, and also posters of bands and singers... And lots of things...
47. Do you hide things underneath your mattress? Sometimes.
48. Do people (ie. parents, sibblings, roomies) invade your personal space? Yes ¬¬!
49. Are you a pack rat? (if so, list some of the strangest things that you've kept?): Well... Lots of things...
50. List 3 of your favourite shops: Norma comics, Tipo and Blackbull.
51. What determines your purchases (popularity? quality? price?): Mmmm... It depends... But it's for having fun a lot of times...
ADOLESCENCE; THAT TIME FROM AGE 3 TO 12
52. Favourite Childhood Foods (list 3): Cannelloni, Spaghetti and Meal.
53. Favourite Childhood Books (list 3): The lord of the rings, interview with the vampire and the neverending story... OH! And the secret garden.
54. Favourite Childhood Shows (list 3): Saint seiya, dragonball z and sailor moon.
55. Favourite Childhood Toys (list 3): My barbies, the pin y pon and my books.
56. Favourite Childhood Animal: Dog and Cat.
57. Favourite Childhood Colour: Purple and Green.
58. What was your dress style like? Jeans, Tshirts and sometimes dresses and skirts.
59. Worst trends you succumbed to (list 2): I don't know.
60. First word (ask your parents if you don't know): I think it was Galicia.
61. Did you go to summer camp? Were you in any clubs? (ie. Guides/Scouts): no.
62. What was your social standing? (ie. geek, loner, nerd, jock, preppy): Sometimes Loser, sometimes popular.
63. If you could go back in time, what would you change about your childhood? Lots of things.
THE TEEN YEARS
THAT TIME FROM 13-19yrs
64. Do you see yourself as "troublesome"? Yes.
65. How have you evolved in the last couple of years? I think I got worst than ever...
66. List some major milestones of this time (ie. first kiss, loss of virginity, graduation, first car): Don't know..
67. Any Piercings? Tatts? (henna included) If so, where and what of: Both, I have piercings and tattoos.
68. Did it hurt as much as you had anticipated? (piercings, tatts, for girls; loss of virginity): No.
69. Do you smoke? drink (alchohol, coffee), do drugs? I smoke and drink beer and coffee.
70. Do you struggle with self-esteem? If so, what are your insurmountable flaws? I have low self-esteem...
71. Girls; When was your first period? (How old were you): With 14 years, I think.
Guys; Do you respect femininity and all that it entails (menstruation, childbirth, Estrogen)? ...
72. Do you have any sexual fantasy?: Sometimes.
73. Girls; if you unexpectedly got pregnant, what would you do? (ie. abortion, adoption,
parenthood): I would have the baby, I'd love to have a baby...
Guys; If you're girlfriend got pregnant, how would your react? (Happy but Scared? Supportive?
Or would you leave her to raise the child by herself?) i would be very happy
74. Future Daughters' Name/Sons' Name: Doughter ~ Eire, Elektra, Kildare, Cordelia... Son ~ Killian, Kamui...
75. Are you pro-choice? if so/not, why? I don't understand this.
76. Are you homophobic (anti-gay)? Never.
77. Have you experimented with members of the same sex? Yes.
S.O = Signicant Other
78. What are the 3 most important traits that you seek in a friend/S.O? Raül.
79. Do you and your friends/S.O have similar interests? Some.
80. Have you been engaged/married? No.
81. Who knows you better, your best friend or boyfriend/girlfriend? My boyfriend.
82. What has been your longest friendship/relationship? (in terms of mos/years): With friends 13 years, and with boyfriends/girlfriends the lenght I'm having with Raül.
83. Are you a gossip? Sometimes.
84. Are you polygamous? No.
85. Ideal career?: Musical.
86. Ideal Place of Residancy? (ie. A cottage in the woods, an appartment in the city): In the city.
87. Want kids? how many?: 2 girls and a boy.
88. What are you doing now in order to obtain these goals? Nothing.
89. Do you think you'll age well (parents are a pretty good indication)? Are you scared of aging?: I hate aging.
90. Are you scared of death? How do you cope with that fear (ie. religion?): No.
91. Own a website? What is the content like? (list the address): Yes. You have it on the info.
92. Any collections?: Books, comics, manga, cds...
93. Worst fear: Spiders and Bees.
94. Are you a pretty good judge of character? (reffer to your past track record for an answer): Mmmm... Don't know.
95. MSN/AIM/YAHOO/ICQ NAME: Look it at the info.
96. Main source of news (paper, T.V, radio)?: TV.
97. Do you keep up with current events? (beyond who Britney Spears is dating): No.
98. What causes do you advocate? (ie. P.E.T.A, Greenpeace, Woman's Rights, Gay Rights): Gay rights, Child rights, Woman's rights, Adena, Intervida...
99. How long has this survey taken you? (guess): 30 minutes.
100. Any comments?: Kill'em all!.
|© 2002-2008. Blurty Journal. All rights reserved.|