|Current mood:|| content|
|Current music:||Things I'll Never Say by Avril Lavigne|
Man...medyo matagal-tagal na din akong hindi nakaka-post dito ah! I've been so freakin busy with work that by the time I get home, I can't think of anything to post 'cause my mind feels like jello! Anyways...I was just reading annings post about listing what she looks for in a guy, and I thought hey! why not do one too since I have absolutely nothing interesting to post (unless y'all really wanna hear about my work...boring!). So let it rip and here it is...
1. He MUST have great...and I mean GREAT sense of humor. There's nothing sexier to me than a guy who can make me laugh my ass off. I LOVE being slap-happy and laughing all the time, so if a guy can make my stomach or my jaws hurt...the more painful it is, the better!
2. He MUST be sensitive enough to show that he, too, has a feminine side. Of course I like men with testosterone, but a lil too much is that is a total turn-off for me. I think it's the cutest thing when a guy can cry at something, show his sensitivity, but still manage to keep his ego without having to make excuses for it.
3. He MUST be intelligent. I don't mean solely being booksmart. I LOVE talking to guys who has a great mixture of being streetsmart and booksmart. I love being slap-stick, but at the same time I enjoy a good quality conversation that involves in depth thinking. So if you can be sarcastic and knowledgeable at the same time, then you must be right up my alley.
4. He MUST LOVE his family and be family-oriented. I'm SUPER close to my family and relatives and there's nothing better than being able to spend good quality time with family members. I'm used to having family parties all the time, so if he can survive and mix well with my family (a big one I must say), then you're bound to meet mom and dad.
5. He MUST be understanding, sweet, and thoughtful. When I have problems I want my guy to be the first one to offer me a shoulder to lean on. I know guys are not that keen to opening up and listening to girl problems, but if you REALLY care, then you'd take the time to hear me out. If you show that you're willing to do that, then I will do the same for you. As for being sweet, it doesn't take much to make me happy. I don't need you to buy me anything, just a simple luvy-duvy note or just a sweet comment would do me good. Material things are not important to me, it's the thoughtfulness that counts more.
6. He MUST be willing to take risks and be adventurous. I LOVE taking risks and be edgy...so if I feel like bungee jumping, sky diving, or riding the world's highest roller coaster over and over, then he must be willing to do the same things. I've always wanted to take up the saying "CARPE DIEM" so I think it's SUPER HOT if a guy is willing to seize the day and live life to the fullest.
7. I LOVE and I GET VERY EXTREMELY attracted to guys who can shake their stuff and bust out their lungs. It makes me WoOzY when I see a guy that can DANCE and SING VERY WELL. I love to dance and sing (that's why whenever there's a party, you'll find me dancing on top of the table while singing my ass off...) and that will always be a part of my life. It's my dream to someday be a great entertainer...be it in dancing, singing, or both...so it would be AWESOME if my guy can share and feel the same enthusiasm as I have.
8. He MUST be independent. And I mean in any way you can think of. I don't want a guy who will rely on his parents to save his ass...I want someone who will be able to take care of himself. He doesn't have to be super rich...I just want him to have his own responsibility and make his own decisions. He also has to be independent from me. It's great to have a guy who wants to be with you always, but he must also know when it's time to just kick back and relax with the boys. In other words, he can't be too clingy...
9. He MUST make me feel special and make himself feel special. I know that sounds odd but if he can appreciate me, then I want him to be conscious and appreciate himself as well. I think that relationships can last if both people appreciate each other and themselves.
10. He MUST accept my imperfections. I know no one in this world is perfect and that's why I accept everyone's uniqueness. I don't try to change anyone because they wouldn't be who they are if I try to do so...so he must learn to live with my lil imperfections and accept them as a part of me. I think it's the imperfections that makes us interesting people and without it the world would just stop turning.
So...there's my TOP 10 of what I look for in a guy. I hope YOU are somewhere out there...maybe I should stop looking for you 'cause I know you're looking for me too. Then maybe when we find each other, it'll be one of those magical moments that will go down in our lives' history...
(Post a new comment)