|Current mood:|| mellow|
|Current music:||Adam and Dr. Drew on Loveline|
don't call me baby
its finally done. the 100 things about me list:
1. I have three freckles in a row on my arm and my inner thig.
2. When I was little, I would cry when the other kids blew out my damn candles and made my mom relight them.
3. In 4th grade, I was strangely attracted to Marilyn Manson. His song, "The Dope Show" really interested me for some reason...
4. First kiss was...gawd, words CAN'T explain how horrible it was. Let's put it this way, if that was what kissing was like, then i never wanted to be kissed again. EVER
5. When I was little, I would pick my nose and put the boogers under the chair.
6. I always feel uncomfortable when I say "I love you" and try to avoid saying it. Only once did someone out of my family say it back to me (Craig doesn't count because he was drunk). And holy hell, did that creep me out.
7. I did karate in 5th grade because I wanted to be like Buffy the vampire slayer. Two douchebags laughed at me.
8. When I was little, romatic scenes turned me on
9. At age 7, some girl told me sex was when the man stuck his penis up a girls butt. i thought it was gross, but still bragged to my parents i knew wut it meant. And I remember saying, "Mom, when I'm 10, will you tell me wut sex is?" I wanted her to go more in detail.
11. In 4th grade, I had the biggest crush on this boy, caleb (along with every girl in my class) because he looked like a hanson boy and he liked no doubt and the movie titanic.
12. I've written a handful of poems, but never had the guts to show them to anyone. But I'll give u a taste. One I called "Accidental Overdose" and it was about me wanted to just O.D on something, because my dad drove me FUCKIN CRAZY and I wanted him to feel like shit when I died.
13. In the summer before 6th grade, my nights consisted of playing flashlight tag with the neighborhood kids. I loved it.
14. My 14th b-day, I got an amplifier and a snazzy new chord. Wow, it was awesome hearing my electric relly loud.
15. I also met my first b/f, Kyle, playing that game. We never did anything. I felt weird. He always put his arm around me. I never even gave him a hug or anything.
16. I always wished I could witness some paranormal activity. lol
17. For halloween in 6th grade, I was a "punk rocker" as my mom said. I didn't really like it. I wore some faded straight leg blue jeans, a white shirt with the collor sticking up, and a jean vest. Oh yeah, can't forget the sparkly red-orange David Bowie like hair, I hated that wig. Some one thought i was a country singer. lol
18. My dad filmed home videos with me and jen in a bathtub in disney world playing with our toys and he made us stand up. odd, i'll have to watch that one again
19. Mental insitutions and penitencherys(sp?) intrigue me.
20. Muppets and Cabage Patch kids scare me still.
21. I learned how to type fast this year. average is prolly 50 gwam
22. My mom told me to steal a jolly rancher so she wouldn't have to buy it.
23. My new year of 2004 consisted of watching boys do bong hits...i spilt some of the pot on the floor, they got mad.
24. My ass hurts right now.
25. I shave my cooch, legs, armpits, and occasionally my arms.
26. I got my period when I was 11 and I was at Target buying school supplies. Gawd, I was so mad. There was a shitload of blood in my panties. I wanted to cry.
27. When nobodys home, I use the karoke machine and put on bright red lipstick.
28. I found a porno mag in my dad's nightstand jore. I was 12 and was scarred for months.
29. I always picture what people's sex life is like, like my teachers. Sometimes I just quiver because my images are so vivid in my head.
30. On the last day of school, senior year. I want to drive away in my yellow muscle car playing Alice Cooper's "Schools Out." And on my eighteenth b-day, the first song I want to hear that day is "Eighteen" also by alice cooper.
31. I'm a virgin, and I think I'm kinda scarred to let anyone be that close to me.
32. I had a dream in 4th grade me and Leonardo DiCaprio went to Weis and were trying to buy ice cream, but we ran into a handful and long story short, we never got the ice cream.
33. I used to wanna fuck Greg Brady (the high school years)
34. I was a mean little girl. I remember I told my mom that I hated her and wanted a new mommy. She cried.
35. I had a bad case of depression. and it will prolly come back in the future. It was so bad at times. I got mad because my mom would never take action and get me help. I just had to help myself.
36. My first aol s/n was MusicFan402 or something. yeah...
37. Me and my old neighbor Lauren pooped in the baby pool when we were 5, that was in my basement one time. My mom got mad and had to clean it up.
38. My neighbor Rachel made me sit in the bathtub while she pooped, so we could talk. Gawd, the girl could stink up a bathroom.
39. Me and Rachel once put on a show for 4 kids or something in my garage lip-singing Mary-Kate and Ashley songs. I remember an adult came and watched us. I was relly embarassed.
40. I used to wanna be a choregrapher. I would teach Heather and Jen Britney Spears dance moves and make them perform it with me.
41. In 7th grade, me, heather, and jen were gonna do the talent show and dance to a nsynce song. THANKFULLY, we never finished making the routine up. gawd...that was GAY.
42. I say the word "gay" too much. I don't know why. I gotta watch saying that word around gay people though.
43. I think I've been on the carousel at the mall a total of two times in my life.
44. In 7th grade, I was fat. I had a bowl of ice cream every night. I would go in my room and eat it while I watched "Freaks and Geeks"...gawd, that show was great.
45. In 8th grade, I wanted to lose weight. I started doing exercise tapes. I didn't lose too much. I still ate normally. I remember crying because it wasn't working, I wanted to take a diet pill. Later, in the end of March. I discover this new thing called "Slim Fast" hmm...your supposed to replace it with two of your meals, and eat a healthy dinner. At first I slacked a little. Then April 1, 2002 I started doing it right. I started to lose weight. I felt better. But in my head, I thought, if I eat something small instead of taking a slim fast, I'll lost weight faster. I wrote down what I ate. I became obsessed. I really was. I would go to the library and get books and books on weight loss and calories. I used to document every calorie i ate. I remeber multiplying the number of pretzels i ate by the total fat grams. Pathetic. For a while, I would have 2 or three strawberries for breakfast, a plain tuna sandwich for lunch, then a slim fast for dinner. And an hour of Tae Bo afterwards, or a sit up video. My mom started making me eat more. I had rice cakes before i had my usual dinner slim fast. I remember one day, I did an hour of Tae Bo, and then a 50 minute cardio video. Then I rode my bike. It was alot. I was 92 pounds at my thinest. I felt like if I just lost more weight, I'd be happier. Luckily, I've didn't lose anymore weight. I started eating normally in about July. I was upset because I had absolutely no tits. I didn't get my period for months.
46. My dad calls boobs "busems"
47. I never feel like Im good enough.
48. "Parent's just don't understand"-Will Smith
49. Love spelled backwards is EVOL, hmmm...makes you think.
50. I can't see myself having a big fancy wedding. I'd rather elope in Vegas or something fast. Definately, walking down the aisle solo. I decided I didn't want my dad to walk me down the aisle when I was 12.
51. I can do a split both ways and make good pancakes.
52. One day, Im gonna streak
53. I don't have a "greatest accomplishment" so far.
54. I still wish I could morphe myself into liquid like Alex Mack. Just imagine the possiblities...
55. The worst way to die is to die feeling guilty, also drowning is really scary.
56. I really hate valentine's day.
57. I bought lunch prolly 4 times in my whole life. In kindergarden, I had pizza. oooo, that was good. but, im more of a "brown-bagger"
58. I had a dream that my mom shot me and I died. I can still remember that feeling. I also had a dream that my 6 year old brother did herion, and I got married to a girl.
59. Boobie Tassles look neat.
60. One of my goals is to learn how to read tarot cards and learn the moonwalk.
61. My belly button is more of an inny now, holly says. It used to be an outie. Im glad. I hated having an outie.
62. I wish my name was Elliot.
63. My thong hangs out too much.
64. "i don't do drugs, i AM drugs"-salvador dali
65. I really love the song, "Colorblind" by counting crows. it makes me feel happy, like im dreaming. I had that cd from the library one time, and remember listening ot it every night. its a good song to have sex to. calm sex that is.
66. I want to write for a magazine..bad.
67. My cooch itches right now.
68. I'd have to say I'm pretty good at collages.
69. I made my brother eat coffee grinds once just because I was bored. He puked it up an second afterwards. I gave him a piece of gum and a quarter as a reward.
70. One time, I was at the mall and my tooth came out. I felt swishy stuff in my mouth, so I spit it out on a napkin, and it was blood. So I was panicing and had blood all over my hands as I ran to the bathroom.
71. I tripped up the bus steps in the morning. Gawd, that was embarassing, my shoe even fell off. *sighs*
72. I wouldn't mind making out with a girl, to see what its like.
73. I spend too much time on facethejury.com. Its so addicting though. Me and Holly have both made out with people from there *high5s*
74. I have soft lips I think because I use so much vaseline.
75. I always wanted to move to a new place where no one knows me and I could just start over.
76. When I break the wishbone with someone, and I don't win, that pisses me off. But the last two times I've won.
77. I have a fear of being rejected, especially by guys.
78. I never really like playing the clarinet, even though I did it for four years. I wanted to play drums.
79. I enjoy when other couples break up for some reason.
80. One day, when me and Jen are married, we're gonna be on Family Feud.
81. The scent of nursing homes makes my stomach turn. And everywhere I look I feel like the old people are just gonna keel over and die right there.
82. Im extremely scarred to get old and have wrinkles. I don't even know if I wanna live that long.
83. Last year, me and Jen would spend hours on end playing the Sims game.
84. I wanna make a voodoo doll of the jerkoff who used me. *evil grin*
85. I can play atreyu's "lip gloss and black" solo.
86. The story I wrote for english class was called "Five Fingers and a Bloody Knife." Its about this 15-year old kid, Johnny who gets accused for the murder of his mother. But, really his father, Simon killed her because she cheated on him. There is a grain of truth in that story.
87. Me and Jen got into a physical fight a couple times, and one of those times it was that I wouldn't give her a piece of paper. I told you I'm mean.
88. When I was 6, the only reason I would watch "Who framed Roger Rabbit?" was so I could see the sexy seductress, Jessica ( ya know the one who wore that red dress with the high slit in it?)
89. Jen was born in this year. I think I would be a completely different person if she were never born. I would prolly be a spoiled brat, and extremely greedy and mean.
90. In second grade I saw this kid Ronnie through up spaghetti. I still remember that smell. And in first grade, I saw someone thow up on their reading book. and one kid peed his pants while he was sitting in his chair. lol, good times
91. I would never let anybody suck my toes, nor would I do it to them.nasty
92. I wanna learn how to cha-cha or ballroom dance.
93. Is there such thing as cartoon porn? hehe, seems interesting
94. I wanna get a tattoo above my cooch of Jessica Rabbit.
95. My glass is half empty.
96. I liked boys at an early age, prolly 5 I would chase my neighbor Timmy around his backyard trying to kiss him. Never did though, he ran too fast.
97. The guy who dressed up as Barney for my 5th b-day didn't talk. The boys pulled on his tail. It was funny I remember.
98. My baby blanket with the fuzz balls I constantly pick off is gonna be my family airlome, or it'll go in my casket when I die.
99. I hope I find happiness when I get out of this house. I really think I will though. Just the fact that I get to be on my own, and not have the people around who drive me crazy.
100. Gawd, this took a long time to write. I'm not real sure what is showing when you read this. I just thought I'd appear more interesting telling everyone stupid stories like how I pooped in a baby pool in my basement...hehe
(Post a new comment)
(Post a new comment)