|Current mood:|| complacent|
|Current music:||smashing pumpkins; landslide|
ready to take on the monkey;
last chance to be annoying this year. hehe, NO LJ-CUT.
1) PLACE YOU HUNG OUT THE MOST IN THIS YEAR: bahay.
2) FAVORITE NEW PLACE YOU DISCOVERED: Santa Monica Beach.
3) PLACES YOU WENT ON DATES: uy, dates daw. i don't have those e, hehe.
4) FAVORITE VACATION SPOT FOR THE YEAR: San Francisco, definitely.
5) PLACES YOU MADE OUT IN (OR MORE) THIS YEAR: bahay ni Tito Tour Guide. yihaaaa!
1) PERSON/S WHO TAUGHT YOU ALOT THIS YEAR: i learned from everyone i know. yes, even from the unexpected.
2) AN OLD FRIEND YOU REDISCOVERED THIS YEAR: Louie Cayetano.
3) PERSON WHO TOLD YOU THE NICEST THING ABOUT YOURSELF: Jayr.
4) PERSON WHO DID SOMETHING REALLY GREAT FOR YOU (AND WHAT): from the top of my head, my boss and his family. they gave me a full-time job and kept me from getting laid off. and the trust factor, of course.
5) PERSON YOU SPENT THE MOST TIME WITH THIS YEAR: my officemates.
6) PERSON YOU DID SOMETHING REALLY GREAT FOR (AND WHAT): my parents. i'm still in this godforsaken country with them, right? hehe. seriously though, probably the support on all levels.
7) SOMEONE YOU WISHED YOU TALKED TO THIS YEAR: my lolo.
8) SOMEONE WHOM YOU STARTED A GREAT NEW FRIENDSHIP WITH: Pat, Nike, Jarmaine, Ron, Tinay, Jo, Sam, Charlie, Craig, Nin, Rena, and Kuya Alain.
9) OLD ENEMY/S YOU MADE PEACE WITH THIS YEAR: John and Rena.
10) SOMEONE YOU LOST THIS YEAR: Tagui and my ninang.
11) PERSON/S YOU KISSED THIS YEAR: my family, Jayr, beso sa ibang kaibigan.
12) PERSON WHO MADE YOU LAUGH THE MOST: my sister.
13) PERSON WHO MADE YOU CRY: Candy.
14) PERSON YOU DISLIKED WHEN THE YEAR BEGAN BUT ENDED UP BECOMING GOOD FRIENDS WITH: Ron.
15) PERSON YOU CRUSHED ON THE ENTIRE YEAR: Chris Cornell.
16) SOMEONE YOU WISHED YOU APOLOGIZED TO: i already did.
17) PEOPLE YOU WENT OUT ON DATES WITH: haha di na.
18) FRIENDS YOU WENT OUT WITH ALOT: Ron, Rena, Sam, and my sister.
19) COOLEST PERSON YOU MET THIS YEAR: Tito Lino, no brainer.
1) CLOTHING ITEM YOU WORE MOST THIS YEAR: jeans, trainers, white shirts.
2) NICEST PRESENT YOU GOT THIS YEAR: Jerem's logbook he made with my whole block. it hasn't arrived yet, but he said his ate sent it to me already. whoopa, can't wait!
3) FAVORITE SONG FOR THE YEAR: Mayonnaise - Bakit Part 2
4) COOLEST EVENT FOR THE YEAR: the whole San Francisco vacation remains at number one, hehe.
5) NEW HOBBY YOU PICKED UP THIS YEAR: photography.
6) BEST BOOK OF THE YEAR: Confessions of a Shopaholic. haha it's the only book i've read lately.
7) BEST MOVIE: GOTHIKA. undoubtfully.
8) MOST SHOCKING NEWS HEADLINE OF THE YEAR: Schwarzzy elected as governor of California.
9) FAVORITE FOOD FOR THE YEAR: L & L's chicken katsu and anything that has shrimp in it.
10) FAVORITE NEW ARTIST THAT CAME OUT THIS YEAR: maroon 5.
1) WISEST THING YOU DID THIS YEAR: sticked to my principles.
2) STUPIDEST THING YOU DID THIS YEAR: lost control.
3) BIGGEST CHANGE IN YOUR LIFE THIS YEAR: i don't know. i feel more optimistic, maybe that's it.
5) SOMETHING YOU LEARNED THE HARD WAY: you learn more things the hard way. really, that's it.
6) GREATEST LESSON YOU LEARNED ABOUT:
A. LOVE - if it's at the purest state, you just don't lose it. no matter what.
B. LIFE - to each his own, and it's much better left at that.
7) BEST JOKE YOU'VE HEARD ALL YEAR: benta parin si Boy Bastos saken.
8) BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT OF THE YEAR: not being able to fly back for the holidays. sabi ko kasi one year lang e.
9) BIGGEST BLESSING OF THE YEAR: optimism. hope. faith. things i had to wait a long ass time for.
10) BIGGEST THING YOU DISCOVERED ABOUT THE WORLD: there may be lots of places that spell out beauty, but there will always be one place you call home.
11) BIGGEST THING YOU DISCOVERED ABOUT PEOPLE IN GENERAL: in one way, or another we're all the same -- so in one way or another, we should understand.
1) GOALS/DREAMS FOR THE NEW YEAR: haha goals? i'll get back to you on this one.
2) PREDICTIONS FOR THE NEXT YEAR ON:
A. LOVE - siya parin. siya talaga e. (yes sexy, i'm talking about you.)
B. CAREER - i'm good with ManMedicalSupply,howmayihelpyou? job. nifty.
i haven't changed much over the past year.
tell me if that's a choice, or a mistake.
people can look at me and frown. i bet some are already judging me right now.
yet there are a number that can place the 2003 me with sheets from yesterday, stack them neatly in a box, place the cover on, and label it a year that was.
happy new year, people. chillax and bring in the booze.
Jayr, salamat. ass to ass yo, hehe. mahal kita, tandaan mo.
(Post a new comment)
(Post a new comment)