Do we require a blog for a little business? My response to we is yes, we absolutely do! Here's a some causes why I think we need 1 (based found on the meeting with this morning):
1. Blogging gets we in touch with a shoppers. While a site is a online brochure to get the business content away, a blog personalizes a company and humanizes we to a possible clients.
2. Blogging is free. It doesn't cost you any funds and can be a welcome addition to any of a current marketing campaigns. Emily uses her blog to showcase the occasions her business visits.
3. Blogging is instantaneous. You could possibly post something and it's go on the Internet appropriate away. We don't need to wait for look system spiders to discover a information. Your blog is live. Folks can comment on it too.
4. Blogging makes company. Some of our shoppers found us from blog postings. It's a great tool to get a content available.
5. Blogging creates hot connections. Whetheryou may be making connections on Digg, Facebook, Sphinn, Website Catalog or Twitter - those connections may bring we possible company. Isn't that what each little business desires? More company?
I've found that blogging has brought more visitors to our site and in turn those visitors have transformed into sales. It doesn't cost us anything to blog (past the investment of time) and it's proved to good to us.
Go ahead and present it a try, we have nothing to lose and everything to get!
|© 2002-2008. Blurty Journal. All rights reserved.|