1. What did you do in 2003 that you'd never done before?
uh. played bass
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
yea.. i stayed sXe, this year. is to be sXe again
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2004 that you lacked in 2003?
play guitar more.
7. What date from 2003 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
date as in day? probably the total chaos and exploited show. i was in awe.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
become more educated about politics
9. What was your biggest failure?
the whole GBK thing.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
sure, im always sick lol.. my knee
11. What was the best thing you bought?
my gibson SG
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
i dont know
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
sometimes kristin, public in general, president bush
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
all the shows i go to.
16. What song will always remind you of 2003?
idk why but: false hope by the unseen
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder?
ii. thinner or fatter?
iii. richer or poorer?
about the same i guess
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
arguing with people
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
maine. like always
22. Did you fall in love in 2003?
23. How many one-night stands?
65468546 at least
24. What was your favorite TV program?
viva la bam. i love the 80s,price is right BEFORE rod roddy passed
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
not that i can think of
26. What was the best book you read?
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
holy shit, so many bands. I cant begin to name
28. What did you want and get?
new friends. got em
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
SCHOOL OF ROCK
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
got my permit, the big 1-5
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
the bullshit with kristin
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2003?
pee eye em pee
34. What kept you sane?
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
#2 from anti-flag, meggers from the casualties, colies and mine jewish nazi.
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
war with iraq.. definantley
37. Who did you miss?
my cousins, kyle
38. Who was the best new person you met?
woww.... chrystie, shane, colie, jeff, cody, melisa, alix, daniel, destiny, bubba,kyle
many more.. i cant think of
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2003:
treat friends like family, the media are liars,
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
"divided we will die, unite, unite."
41. Finaly, what are you most proud of in 2003?
edge, friends,music, individulality,
|© 2002-2008. Blurty Journal. All rights reserved.|