1. Pierce your nose or tongue?: nose
2. serious or funny?: funny, I guess
3. Boxers or briefs?: boxers
4. Whole or skim milk?: I don't know, I don't really drink milk. But I guess whole from the few milk encounters I've had
5. Single or Taken?: erm single
6. Simple or complicated?: What are we talkin' about here?
7. Law or anarchy?: Law, but not for innocent kiddies who accidentally went (20 miles) over the speed limit ONCE!
8. Flowers or angels?: ehh. I'd have to say those Lisa Frank Panda bears
9. grey or gray?: Grey
10. Read or write?: Write
11. Color or black-and-white photos?: color
12. Sunrise or sunset?: Swiftly go the days.
13. M&M's or Skittles?: chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate
14. Rap or rock?: Rock
15. Stay up late or wake up late?: Stay up late, but wake up early. It never quite works out that way, though.
16. TV or Radio?: TV. I like never listen to the radio
17. Is it POP or SODA?: Soda, definitely soda. Either that or delicious carbonated bubbles that make me hyper.
18. X or O in Tic-tac-toe?: X...O's are boring.
20. Eat an apple or an orange?: apple (sorry fruit sale)
21. What came first the chicken or the egg?: What a dumb question.
22. Hot or Cold?: Hotttt
24. Tall members of the opposite sex or short?: Tall. I like them to be a lot bigger than I.
25. Sun or moon?: The sun in the mornin', but the moon at night.
26. Emerald or ruby?: Ruby!! My nickname/birthstone. I swear, someday I'm going to change my name to Ruby.
28. Left- or right-handed?: Right-handed
29. 10 acquaintances or 1 best friend?: 1 best friend
30. Vanilla or chocolate ice cream?: Chocolate
31. High or Drunk?: I'd have to say drunk, but I ACT like both on a regular basis.
32. green beans or carrots?: Green beans
33. low fat or fat free?: Well, I try, but mostly neither happens.
34. What is your biggest fear in the world?: MY SOUL TRYING TO ESCAPE THROUGH MY SHIN AGAIN!
36. Kids or no kids?: Kids
37. Cat or dog?: cat
38. Half empty or half full?: half full
39. Mustard or ketchup?: mustard!
40. Hard cover books or soft cover books?: hard
41. Newspaper or magazine?: magazine
42. Sandals or sneakers: high heels
43. Wonder or amazement?: WTF mate! who cares!
44. Red car or white car?: Red, I guess
45. Happy and poor or sad and rich?: Why must you always present me with situations I can never win in, survey thingy? I say happy and rich.
46. Singing or dancing?: Tough one. I'm gonna go with dancing. (yeah!)
47. Hugging or Kissing?: kissing
48. Corduroy or plaid?: plaid!
49. Happy or sad?: happy
50. Purple or green?: green
51. A year of hot sex or a lifetime of friendship?: Friendship
OoOoOh this is fun:
1. If your life were a movie, what would the title be?
"More Than a Woodchuck" ---I think it it's gonna be about show choir (haha)
2. What songs would be on the soundtrack?
"For Emily, whenever I may find her" by Simon and Garfunkle, "All Night Long" by Lionel Richie, "Blinded by the light" by Manfred Mann, "Come on Eileen" by Dexy's Midnight Runners, "Welcome to the jungle" by guns and roses, "Girls just wanna have fun" and "True Colors" bye cyndi lauper, "Grazing in the grass" by Friends of Distinction, "It's the end of the world as we know it" by REM, "Maria" from West Side Story, "Let's dance" and "Modern Love" by David Bowie, "Brick" by Ben Folds Five, "There There" by Radiohead...I could go on for a long time.
3. Would it be a live-action film or animated? Why?
Live action, definitely
4. Casting: who would play you, members of your family, friends, etc?
(if it were to be live-action):
Me - Rene Zellweger
Sarah - Mya (or that's what monica would say)
Danielle - I think she'd want to play herself
Dad - William Shatner (more cause he kinda resembles him...no, my dad--doesn't really--talk--like this.
Mom - Catherine O'hara
Mere spivey - Danica McKellar (Winnie from The Wonder Years)
Rachael - hmmmm, nobody's as cute... i dunno
Georgia - Marissa Janet Winokur from Hairspray
Austin - Austin
Logan - Ricky Shroeder
Fuzzy and Furby as themselves
Ms. Conley - ?? help me think...
Justin Corl - Kieran Culkin
Monica - Michael Jackson
5. Describe the movie preview/trailer. It opens with a shot of us at choreography camp, and then girls just wanna have fun starts playing...um, and then some other stuff happens and the VO says that we're trying to do well in ny...blah, blah, blah. And i'm the main character so i guess that means i have to interesting. who knows? but if you'd like to be in my movie and i haven't given you an actor, tell me and you can be on the list!
|© 2002-2008. Blurty Journal. All rights reserved.|