Create Journals
Update Journals

Journals
Find Users
Random

Read
Search
Create New

Communities
Latest News
How to Use

Support
Privacy
T.O.S.

Legal
Username:
Password:

Patt. Whoohah. (corruptedchild) wrote,
@ 2003-08-03 22:38:00
Previous Entry  Add to memories!  Add to Topic Directory  Tell a Friend!  Next Entry

    Current mood: touched
    Current music:Time After Time - Uncle Kracker (Clockstoppers Soundtrack)

    Well...The Few Hours I have been awake today were great. As a Typical Sunday I slept 90% of the time, and RPed the other 10%. Interesting isn't it? My bro Finally went home today and next week I Will be free from his moronic Behavior for another two weeks. Harr..No more worrying about watching Porn at 2:00AM in the morning and having him walk down..Err..I Didn't Say that...Did I? But Anyways I Went to bestbuy and bought a Shit-ton of DVD's...some Anime and A Videogame. I Think I Spent somewhere around 200 Dollers. Heee...Me and my electronic stuff. ^^; But Anyways...Todays Been Great, and Tomorrow Will have the same potential..But I Have Accelleration at 11:00 and that is going to blow, because my Hamstring still Hurts. Demmit. I need someone to kiss it and make it better.


    Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
    Patt.



(Post a new comment)
© 2002-2008. Blurty Journal. All rights reserved.