|Current mood:|| good|
|Current music:||Blue October - Calling You|
"A friend is always nice to have, but a lovers kiss is like a thosand angels raining down on me"
I love that song. Okay anyways. Let's give the basic rundown on a few things. I have forgotten things here and there....so here is some fillers.
On Saturday afternoon we had our LINK cooking party. It was fun stuff. Hehe. But yeah, Thao gave me a ride and on the way over there she saw these two guys walking down the street and she looks at me and goes "Oh my GOSH! Are they Mormons?" And I was like umm probably. So we turned around and got out of the car and went and talked to them. When we got up there she asked if they were, they said yes, and she goes thats so hot. She is so cute! But yeah Thao was like hitting on them the whole time....it was hilarious. They gave each one of us a copy of The BOM and then they gave us each a lil card that had a phone number on it. She actually asked if that was there home number or their church number. It was so funny!
Then, at the actual cooking party, we clogged up Patricias sink! EEk. Her parents were out of town and it cost her uncle like $300 to get a plumber out there. Hehe.
OOO BTW, I didn't make Mock Trial. I don't really want to talk about it tho. Congrats to Scott, Brittany, Kelley, and Jordan though. Ya'll deserve it and I'm so happy for all of you.
So last night was the LINK Bazaar. It was pretty fun. I got to skip like half of the day to do stuff for it. Which is always good hehe. We were up there cleaning till like 10:15. We walked all the way out to Thao's car at the end of the parking lot on the other side of the football field, and her car was dead. It was really crappy. So I didn't get home until like 10:45 at whcih time I proceeded to do nothing except 1/5th of my homework and talk to Misha!
I have been getting lots of random questions lately and I have been asked to post the answers! So here goes:
1. Who is Misha? See last entry....I like him so much....It's so crazy
2. What extra-curriculars are you doing right now? LINK, Students Against Drunk Driving (SADD), Law Review, FOCUS, French Club, SOAR, managing JV Volleyball, , applying for Student Council Senate, prolly applying for GSL, applying for Mu Alpha Theta, trying to figure out how to do FCA w/o being able to go to hardly any of the meetings because of stupid French
3. Are you going to TWIRP? Umm no. Most likely not. There is no one I really want to ask other than Misha, and I doubt he wants to go....and I don't even know if I want to go.
4. Group for homecoming? We are prolly going to do a like KRAASKKA girl wise, (Kimberly, Rachel, Annie, Abbie, Sara, Kelley, Katie, and Aly. Shirts may be a possiblility. Girls and guys, talk to me if you want to be in our group, but this is not going to be a 20 couple thing. I want to keep it under 20people if we can...
5. Am I doing mums this year? Not exactly sure.....most likely not except for like a couple people. Sorry! So much time...and money...and I don't make enough profit for the stress. If I do them, it will definitly only be for RHS.
Okay those are all I could think of...feel free to tell me if I missed something.
But yeah...Misha. Misha Zack Geller. Oh man. It's such a...whirlwind. At first, I was mad at myself because my first instinct was that I was just trying to replace Seth, but now I know it's more than that. I really really <3 him. I don't want to go on and on...because he is just too great and it would take too much time to go through all of his great attributes. Hopefully he will be taking me to my homecoming. yeah... I know I am going on. Hehe. We are not officially "going out" yet...I want to give it a little more time. But I bet we will be. I mean I have ben talking to him like what 5 days now? I feel like I have known him for years. Okay so maybe I just wish I had :).
Okay...so I have a bunch of homework to do...so I should go do it.
A rising dream or a falling star?
(Post a new comment)