Step 1: Put your MP3 player/iTunes or whatever on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 20 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
1. hello from inside a shell / you can't see me cuz my shell is invisible
2. Manchester England, England / across the Atlantic see / and I'm a genius genius...
3. iiiiii got a question mark
4. and all shall fade / the flowers of spring / the world and all the sorrow / and the heart of everything
5. the trouble with schools is / they always try to teach the wrong lesson
6. [spoken: Gentlemen!!!] a secretary is not a toy, not a toy, no my boy, not a toy
7. la gente anda diciendo por alli / si tu quisieras acercarte a mi <--TRICKY
8. god that was strange to see you again
9. i think perhaps it looks like rain / the sky gets bluer by the hour
10. my friend's got a girlfriend and he hates that bitch
11. you know / if you break my heart, i'll go
12. a cold and wet november dawn
13. now for the pirate's lair / oh joy unbounded!
14. because we can can can
15. dos tres two uno!
16. if i am lost for a day, try and find me
17. mi mancherai
18. to the left to the left...everything you own in a box to the left
19. the future's got me worried such awful thoughts
20. this goose is cooked / these tongues are tied
Some of these are ridiculously easy. Others aren't so much.
|© 2002-2008. Blurty Journal. All rights reserved.|