1. I tend to be attracted to people that think in a logical and rational fashion.
2. I like people that exude self-confidence – people that are happy with themselves.
3. I like people that are sincere and honest – I hate it when people pretend to be something they are not.
4. I like people that have a personality – I don’t care what level of education you possess, personality will carry the day.
5. I like people who are sharp, witty and make me laugh.
6. I like people that are passionate about what they believe.
7. I like people that will make a decision even if it’s a mediocre one – indecisive people turn me off. Weighing things is one thing, not being able to make a decision is quite another.
8. I like people that can admit when they are ignorant.
9. I like people that are unlike myself and will debate with me.
10. Most of all I am attracted to people who believe.
|© 2002-2008. Blurty Journal. All rights reserved.|